• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Join The NRA: These last several years have argued for the 2nd Amendment

This last year has argued so forcefully but no time span more powerfully than what has transpired since Geroge Floyd's government sponsored murder.

Don't vote Democrat because they have vowed to come for your AR-15, the only protection you have against the government and the mob the government refuses to protect you from.

Join the NRA today!

This last year has argued so forcefully but no time span more powerfully than what has transpired since Geroge Floyd's government sponsored murder.

Don't vote Democrat because they have vowed to come for your AR-15, the only protection you have against the government and the mob the government refuses to protect you from.

Join the NRA today!
Wayne Lapierre needs another helicopter, JOIN the NRA and give money to a corrupt organization run by incompetents.

RickWA

Snagglesooth

Join the NRA today!
I would just add that it may be time to consider moving to a free state whose demographic (and by extension its leadership) is unlikely to succumb/comply/acquiesce to impending lefty federal mandates. The Montanas, Wyomings, Alaskas, Idahos, and Utahs if you are a western outdoorsy kinda guy like me...or many of the southern states if that’s your flavor.

At no time in my life have I ever been an extremist, a survivalist, a prepper, etc. I’ve been a conservative-libertarian individualist in deep blue collectivists bastions like Seattle and Portland. I’ve lived among them, been educated in their agenda-soaked institutions, and worked with, employed, and mentored them. These people have no interest in leaving you alone or abiding independent choices. They function entirely to build and guard the hive. It seems they have now finally dispensed with the incrementalism and moved on to the full court press.

So here I am...their functional, ideological, and political enemy. There is no gratitude within them and no humility. No temperance and no introspection. They don’t weigh facts. They don’t care that the productive entrepreneur created opportunities, employed them, created and funded the very tax base that is distributed back to them. The parasite inevitably turns on the host.

My eyes were always open. It has merely now become time to execute. We are remaining in place until summer 2022. Then, we move. I am fortunate that I built and grew a company from just me to 400+ people, and then was able to sell it in 2015 as 54% owner. We are very much set - as are our children...and it is carefully deployed in such a way that the cockeyed sloths can’t get to it.

I am very thankful for many things - not the least of which is that evil doesn’t necessarily translate to smarts or talent. This too I learned living a lifetime among the herd.

I would just add that it may be time to consider moving to a free state whose demographic (and by extension its leadership) is unlikely to succumb/comply/acquiesce to impending lefty federal mandates. The Montanas, Wyomings, Alaskas, Idahos, and Utahs if you are a western outdoorsy kinda guy like me...or many of the southern states if that’s your flavor.

At no time in my life have I ever been an extremist, a survivalist, a prepper, etc. I’ve been a conservative-libertarian individualist in deep blue collectivists bastions like Seattle and Portland. I’ve lived among them, been educated in their agenda-soaked institutions, and worked with, employed, and mentored them. These people have no interest in leaving you alone or abiding independent choices. They function entirely to build and guard the hive. It seems they have now finally dispensed with the incrementalism and moved on to the full court press.

So here I am...their functional, ideological, and political enemy. There is no gratitude within them and no humility. No temperance and no introspection. They don’t weigh facts. They don’t care that the productive entrepreneur created opportunities, employed them, created and funded the very tax base that is distributed back to them. The parasite inevitably turns on the host.

My eyes were always open. It has merely now become time to execute. We are remaining in place until summer 2022. Then, we move. I am fortunate that I built and grew a company from just me to 400+ people, and then was able to sell it in 2015 as 54% owner. We are very much set - as are our children...and it is carefully deployed in such a way that the cockeyed sloths can’t get to it.

I am very thankful for many things - not the least of which is that evil doesn’t necessarily translate to smarts or talent. This too I learned living a lifetime among the herd.
That's really cool. :0)

If you think only right wingers donate to WW's it explains much of why you still live at home
Nobody should be giving anything to Wounded Warrior Project. It's a scam. They don't give squat to wounded warriors, the executives keep the money for themselves.

That's how they getcha.
Conman: Lefty bad
Right-wingers: I don't care if you do nothing with it but buy a dozen personal helicopters to chauffeur you across town, here's all my money.
Still got my guns and you still whining about the NRA. What the NRA needs is another cash infusion and to move to a guns right state. NY sucks dog shit.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
The NRA is in a heap of financial trouble.....they've been stealing from each other. LOL

Added to that is the financial pain all orgs are facing in this pandemic. They won't be much help for Trump now that Maria Butina, the Russian connection to the NRA is back in Russia and her GOP boyfriend is headed to jail.

EatTheRich

President
The right to bear arms should be defended unconditionally. But the NRA is more interested in helping Republicans get elected and defending the profits of gun manufacturers at gun buyers market expense than in defending it. Workers need their own organizations to defend the right to bear arms.