• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Judge confirms Trump associate gave feds Osama bin Laden’s number not Obama.

Bugsy McGurk

President
A federal judge has confirmed for the first time that Felix Sater, a former Donald Trump business associate who drove Trump Tower Moscow negotiations during the 2016 election, helped the U.S. government track down Osama bin Laden.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/judge-confirms-trump-associate-gave-feds-osama-bin-ladens-number/ar-AABsHzL?ocid=spartanntp

Well loookie here and all along Obama takes all the credit.

Maybe he knows what really happened in Russia with Hillary too.
Maybe they made some prank calls to OBL before killing him.

;-)

Nostra

Governor
Many of the people tortured by the U.S. had nothing to do with 9/11. But far more people will be inspired to take the same kind of revenge against anyone having anything to do with the U.S. in the future.
Provide us a list of all those "tortured".

I assume you are talking about waterboarding.

EatTheRich

President
Provide us a list of all those "tortured".

I assume you are talking about waterboarding.
The list is 1) largely secret
2) far too long to post

Torture techniques included water boarding, short shackling, allowing dogs to attack people or threatening to, sexual abuse including penetrative rape and sodomizing people with large blunt objects, sleep deprivation, subjection to loud noises and extreme heat and cold, and vicious beatings that resulted in several deaths.

Bugsy McGurk

President
2) far too long to post

Torture techniques included water boarding, short shackling, allowing dogs to attack people or threatening to, sexual abuse including penetrative rape and sodomizing people with large blunt objects, sleep deprivation, subjection to loud noises and extreme heat and cold, and vicious beatings that resulted in several deaths.
That is not considered torture within Wingerworld.

;-)

Nostra

Governor
2) far too long to post

Only two subjects were waterboarded.

Oops!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
2) far too long to post

stay away from dentist

llovejim

Current Champion
Dude Obama did take the credit. Seriously are you retarded
he gave the go order, ass. he made it a priority when he became president, ass. learn history, ass. what president investigates the situation, goes underground, writes down the bad guy's coordinates, comes back to Washington, gives the coordinates to the military, like you believe obama claimed he did? why are you so completely irrational?

Bill McRaven Retired admiral, U.S. Navy; architect of the raid to take down Osama bin Laden

The president immediately went to the CIA and said, “I want to put a priority on finding Osama bin Laden.” It’s not that it wasn’t a priority before, but I think the president talked directly to the Director of the CIA and said, “No, you don’t understand. This is my number-one priority in terms of fighting Al-Qaeda. Put whatever resources you need into it."

Bill McRaven

"I tried to convey…the risks involved. There is always the risk of a helicopter going down. There is always the risk that one of our SEALs would get shot. There is always the risk of us inadvertently shooting or killing civilians. Those are all risks. But we trained for this. We rehearsed this mission many times. We were going to reduce as many of those risks as possible. But it was hardly risk free.

What I can tell you is that at one point in time the president said, “Well, can we do this mission?” And I told the president, “Well, sir, I have not had an opportunity to bring the SEALs in. We have not rehearsed it, so I can't tell you without some degree of anxiety that we can do this mission until I have an opportunity to really rehearse it and talk to the SEALs.” And he asked me how much time I would need and I said…“We can go rehearse this and then in three weeks I can come back and tell you categorically whether or not we can do this mission.”

He wanted to make absolutely certain that we had reduced the risk to our soldiers, that we had reduced the potential civilian casualties, that our chances of achieving the mission were high. For a man who had no military experience prior to coming into the office, his thought process and how he went about engaging people was pretty remarkable.

So he understood the impact of, if the intelligence was wrong, if we were on the wrong target and we had gone into Pakistan and inadvertently killed innocent Pakistanis, this would not look good on the international scene. It would not look good for this presidency, it certainly wouldn't look good for the Special Operations Forces. So that was a lot of the risk. In Afghanistan, when we conducted missions, we almost always knew that the individual we were going after was on the target or we weren't going to do the mission. Very rarely did we go in as blind as we were going into Pakistan.

But when the president called me on Friday afternoon, we talked through it. He wished the men good luck, said he had a lot of faith and confidence in us, and that meant a lot to us.

https://www.history.com/the-obama-years/bin-laden.html

llovejim

Current Champion
By torture you mean what we should not do to terrorists and let Americans die instead. Now reply with another made up lie.
only chickenshits support torture. especially when we know torture does not work as well as moral, traditional techniques. we know this. maybe not trump voters, but everybody with any sense. Including John McCain who, being a victim of torture himself, was one of the staunchest defenders of traditional interrogation and insisted this country not go down the dark road of the nazis, the japanese, and other brutal military regimes that we have prosecuted and executed for their use of torture.

The release of a Senate report on the CIA's former interrogation program brought both political division and shock on Tuesday. While the shock was more universal, the division fell mostly along partisan lines with one notable exception: Senator John McCain.

In a nearly 15-minute speech from the Senate floor, McCain offered what is arguably the most robust defense so far of the report's release, referencing his own experience as a prisoner of war in Vietnam and rebuking his Republican colleagues by endorsing the study's findings.

It is a thorough and thoughtful study of practices that I believe not only failed their purpose—to secure actionable intelligence to prevent further attacks on the U.S. and our allies—but actually damaged our security interests, as well as our reputation as a force for good in the world.

McCain responded directly to the claim. He condemned the use of misinformation to garner support for past CIA practices and linked this history to the current campaign to keep the Senate report under wraps. "There is, I fear, misinformation being used today to prevent the release of this report, disputing its findings and warning about the security consequences of their public disclosure."

But most poignantly, McCain spoke of his own five-and-a-half-year captivity in Vietnam to argue that torture fails to yield credible information.

"I know from personal experience that the abuse of prisoners will produce more bad than good intelligence. I know that victims of torture will offer intentionally misleading information if they think their captors will believe it. I know they will say whatever they think their torturers want them to say if they believe it will stop their suffering."

McCain added (emphatically) that "the use of torture compromises that which most distinguishes us from our enemies, our belief that all people, even captured enemies, possess basic human rights."

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2014/12/John-Mccain-Speech-Senate-Republican-CIA-Torture-Report/383589/

llovejim

Current Champion
Do you think the almost 3,000 that died on 9/11 were not tortured?

Let's not forget the families too.
so because 17 terrorists, most of them from saudi arabia, flew our airplanes into buildings and killed about 3000 people that means we get to torture muslim prisoners? i wonder how any person with any intelligence and/or morals could somehow leap to that equation. back when republicans agreed with democrats that this country does not torture, we are better than that, even after the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor, even after they tortured GIs they had captured, during that time our military DID NOT TORTURE, DID NOT EVEN SUGGEST WE NEEDED TO TORTURE IN ORDER TO DEFEAT EVIL AND WIN THE WAR....

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
he gave the go order, ass. he made it a priority when he became president, ass. learn history, ass. what president investigates the situation, goes underground, writes down the bad guy's coordinates, comes back to Washington, gives the coordinates to the military, like you believe obama claimed he did? why are you so completely irrational?

Bill McRaven Retired admiral, U.S. Navy; architect of the raid to take down Osama bin Laden

The president immediately went to the CIA and said, “I want to put a priority on finding Osama bin Laden.” It’s not that it wasn’t a priority before, but I think the president talked directly to the Director of the CIA and said, “No, you don’t understand. This is my number-one priority in terms of fighting Al-Qaeda. Put whatever resources you need into it."

Bill McRaven

"I tried to convey…the risks involved. There is always the risk of a helicopter going down. There is always the risk that one of our SEALs would get shot. There is always the risk of us inadvertently shooting or killing civilians. Those are all risks. But we trained for this. We rehearsed this mission many times. We were going to reduce as many of those risks as possible. But it was hardly risk free.

What I can tell you is that at one point in time the president said, “Well, can we do this mission?” And I told the president, “Well, sir, I have not had an opportunity to bring the SEALs in. We have not rehearsed it, so I can't tell you without some degree of anxiety that we can do this mission until I have an opportunity to really rehearse it and talk to the SEALs.” And he asked me how much time I would need and I said…“We can go rehearse this and then in three weeks I can come back and tell you categorically whether or not we can do this mission.”

He wanted to make absolutely certain that we had reduced the risk to our soldiers, that we had reduced the potential civilian casualties, that our chances of achieving the mission were high. For a man who had no military experience prior to coming into the office, his thought process and how he went about engaging people was pretty remarkable.

So he understood the impact of, if the intelligence was wrong, if we were on the wrong target and we had gone into Pakistan and inadvertently killed innocent Pakistanis, this would not look good on the international scene. It would not look good for this presidency, it certainly wouldn't look good for the Special Operations Forces. So that was a lot of the risk. In Afghanistan, when we conducted missions, we almost always knew that the individual we were going after was on the target or we weren't going to do the mission. Very rarely did we go in as blind as we were going into Pakistan.

But when the president called me on Friday afternoon, we talked through it. He wished the men good luck, said he had a lot of faith and confidence in us, and that meant a lot to us.

https://www.history.com/the-obama-years/bin-laden.html
I read 4 words of your psycho rant

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
LMAO!! It just kills cons that our guy did what their guy couldn’t! Love these excuses!