• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Judge orders Justice, State departments to reopen inquiry into handling of Clinton email reco

Wrong again.

It is a proven fact she had classified materials (including SAP info) on an unsecure server.

There is no ambiguity in the statute in question. Each email is a violation and subject to 10 years in prison for each one.

There are also other proven crimes, like letting people with no security clearance have access to her emails. She admits this happened.

You need to face reality. She was let off by her fawning minions in the FBI.
You are forgetting how trials work. You have to convince 12 jurors you are right. Hillary had a strong enough defense to convince prosecutors that filing charges was a losing cause.
Now I am all for y'all pressing charges so we can settle the matter once and for all. But republicans don't do that. Because they are giant pussies.

Nostra

Governor
You are forgetting how trials work. You have to convince 12 jurors you are right. Hillary had a strong enough defense to convince prosecutors that filing charges was a losing cause.
Now I am all for y'all pressing charges so we can settle the matter once and for all. But republicans don't do that. Because they are giant pussies.
Um, there were no prosecutors involved. Comey made the decision on his own.........something he had zero authority to do.

Um, there were no prosecutors involved. Comey made the decision on his own.........something he had zero authority to do.
Well... Hillary isn't facing double jeopardy yet... so go ahead and put on trial. When she is found not guilty I expect you to start a thread titled "I was wrong about Hillary".
We all know Republicans don't actually want her on trial because they can't bear the thought of being proven wrong in court of law.

Nostra

Governor
Well... Hillary isn't facing double jeopardy yet... so go ahead and put on trial. When she is found not guilty I expect you to start a thread titled "I was wrong about Hillary".
We all know Republicans don't actually want her on trial because they can't bear the thought of being proven wrong in court of law.
If she ever goes to trial, I like my chances of not starting that thread.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
I would just love them for them to bring charges. So Hillary can face a jury of her peers. The prosecution would lose the case in 10 seconds flat.
This is why they will never actually charge her with anything. She is too important to Republicans as a political talking for them to risk giving her the chance to permantly clear her name. If Hillary was found not guilty in a court of law, Republicans would have 75% less to talk about.
And you know What? Republicans will never prove me wrong.
Muller drops everything, or Hillary swings along with Homey...………………

Did I yawn again

Yea I did

Game over

EatTheRich

President
She set up her private server willfully. She accepted the job as SOS willfully.
Intent is not in the statute in question, despite what corrupt Comey said to justify him not doing his job.

Powell never advised her of any such thing.

Your defense of her actions boils down to you claiming she is too f-ing stupid to know she would be dealing in classified material as SOS. That is more pathetic than her doing what she actually did.
Show me what felony you are accusing her of that doesn’t include intent in the language.

Powell did tell her to use a private email, it is well known to anyone with a passing familiarity with the pseudo-scandal.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/2016/9/8/12846988/colin-powell-hillary-clinton-email

No, the issue is that she didn’t know she was supposed to use a government server even though it would be less secure.

EatTheRich

President
Wrong again.

It is a proven fact she had classified materials (including SAP info) on an unsecure server.

There is no ambiguity in the statute in question. Each email is a violation and subject to 10 years in prison for each one.

There are also other proven crimes, like letting people with no security clearance have access to her emails. She admits this happened.

You need to face reality. She was let off by her fawning minions in the FBI.
Link to any statute you claim she violated, and I’ll tell you why the FBI recommended against charging her for it.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Hillary isn't behind bars because the FBI heads protected her.