• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Judge orders Trump to reunify immigrant kids & parents

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The policy in the case of Trump, was actually planned and designed to be cruel and thereby have a deterrent effect. There are emails and videos of Trump admin discussing this

See the difference?
yet the illegals know the bleeding heart libs will whine and cry for then and presently the SOBs are coming in 10's of 1000's (76,000 in 2-2019)(1000 one day this week) how many you willing to let move in your crib______________

We need to fill Rio Grand with crocodiles...............ASAP

FakeName

Governor
yet the illegals know the bleeding heart libs will whine and cry for then and presently the SOBs are coming in 10's of 1000's (76,000 in 2-2019)(1000 one day this week) how many you willing to let move in your crib______________

We need to fill Rio Grand with crocodiles...............ASAP
On the contrary, illegal immigration is at it's lowest level in nearly 50 years and has been decline ng for decades and you are running around with your hair on fire screaming emergency!

Are you lying or just woefully misinformed.

Check out the facts:

Border crossings are at record lows as Trump declares a national emergency to build a wall

• As President Donald Trump declares a national emergency to build a border wall, crossings at the U.S.-Mexico border are at their lowest levels in nearly 50 years.
  • There were 303,916 apprehensions along the southern border during the 2017 fiscal year, the lowest level since 1971.
  • The reality of immigration levels at the southern border calls into question Trump's justification for declaring a national emergency.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2019/02/15/as-trump-moves-to-declare-national-emergency-to-build-wall-border-crossings-at-record-lows.html

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
On the contrary, illegal immigration is at it's lowest level in nearly 50 years and has been decline ng for decades and you are running around with your hair on fire screaming emergency!

Are you lying or just woefully misinformed.

Check out the facts:

Trump declares a national emergency to build a wall

• As President Donald Trump declares a national emergency to build a border wall, crossings at the U.S.-Mexico border are at their lowest levels in nearly 50 years.
  • There were 303,916 apprehensions along the southern border during the 2017 fiscal year, the lowest level since 1971.
  • The reality of immigration levels at the southern border calls into question Trump's justification for declaring a national emergency.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2019/02/15/as-trump-moves-to-declare-national-emergency-to-build-wall-border-crossings-at-record-lows.html
76,000+ in Feb. 2019 and 1000 in ONE day this week and it's clear you don't watch the news

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/01/08/ffact-check-yes-there-has-been-a-sharp-rise-in-illegal-immigration/

You still haven't posted how many illegals you taking into your home_____

FakeName

Governor
76,000+ in Feb. 2019 and 1000 in ONE day this week and it's clear you don't watch the news

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/01/08/ffact-check-yes-there-has-been-a-sharp-rise-in-illegal-immigration/

You still haven't posted how many illegals you taking into your home_____
Brietbart?

Lol.

Facts matter.
  • crossings at the U.S.-Mexico border are at their lowest levels in nearly 50 years, the lowest level since 1971.
And by the way what in the world makes you think they need to stay in someone's home? It just demonstrates how ignorant people are who ask that question. They dont come here needing to stay in some
stranger's home.

You really ought to learn about these people. You wouldn't hate them so much if you did

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Brietbart?

Lol.

Facts matter.
  • crossings at the U.S.-Mexico border are at their lowest levels in nearly 50 years, the lowest level since 1971.
And by the way what in the world makes you think they need to stay in someone's home? It just demonstrates how ignorant people are who ask that question. They dont come here needing to stay in some
stranger's home.

You really ought to learn about these people. You wouldn't hate them so much if you did
I used Breitbart purposely to watch you melt. Well, they damn sure got to stay somewhere ALL don't get free hud homes and if you support illegals house and feed the sonsofbitches instead of taxpayers having to.

https://americanelephant.wordpress.com/2019/01/19/the-continually-growing-problem-of-illegal-immigration/

This blows your 50-year bullshit into outer space

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/immigration/highest-february-total-undocumented-immigrants-crossing-u-s-border-12-n979546

Highest in 12 years and the millions of illegal kids seldom show up for court....

Last edited:

FakeName

Governor
I used Breitbart purposely to watch you melt. Well, they damn sure got to stay somewhere ALL don't get free hud homes and if you support illegals house and feed the sonsofbitches instead of taxpayers having to.

https://americanelephant.wordpress.com/2019/01/19/the-continually-growing-problem-of-illegal-immigration/

This blows your 50-year bullshit into outer space

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/immigration/highest-february-total-undocumented-immigrants-crossing-u-s-border-12-n979546

Highest in 12 years and the millions of illegal kids seldom show up for court....
I didn't melt at brietbart I laughed.

They are about as good a source as the national enquirer. If you told me Jenifer Anaston's baby was half alien. And cited the enquirer I would laugh at that too.

Facts are facts.

Illegal immigration has been declining for decades and is at a near 50 year low.

Your right wing media is feeding you propaganda and getting you all worked into a hate filled froth.

It takes a little more effort to put the propaganda down and look for actual facts but I know you are capable of it.

You owe to your country to put the effort in.

Oh, and learn about illegals. They have a job and a place to stay before they leave home. They do not qualify for welfare or HUD and would never put their name on such a list because they want to keep a low profile.

You are just chalk full of anti immigrant propaganda and in desperate need of facts.

Knowledge is power. Knowledge is patriotic.

Your lazy acceptance of propaganda does your country a disrsevice.

You can do better, and correct my typos along the way.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Bullshit

They are about as good a source as the national enquirer. If you told me Jenifer Anaston's baby was half alien. And cited the enquirer I would laugh at that too.
NE sure busted dem/libs POTUS dream boy Edwards

Facts are facts.
Yes and you have few if any

Illegal immigration has been declining for decades and is at a near 50 year low.
BULLSHIT

Your right wing media is feeding you propaganda and getting you all worked into a hate filled froth.
Negative

It takes a little more effort to put the propaganda down and look for actual facts but I know you are capable of it.
LMFAO

I've paid what I owe

Oh, and learn about illegals. They have a job and a place to stay before they leave home. They do not qualify for welfare or HUD and would never put their name on such a list because they want to keep a low profile.
Bullshit

You are just chalk full of anti immigrant propaganda and in desperate need of facts.
Ebonics

It's why I Enlisted

WTF is 'disrsevice'

Not being able to spell is not typos

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
I'll make a deal with you. You try to not be lazy and accept propaganda, be a little more patriotic, and I will work on my spelling, grammar, and typos as I write on my phone.

Deal?
While you accept propaganda daily. LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You parrot news like it's gospel, you dupe.

Stay stupid, my liberal comrade.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY

Facts are facts.

So those folks who showed up in Texas- 1000 of them in a 24 hr peroid this week, were what ? Welcome Wagon ? MAYBE HEED YOUR OWN ADVICE. BE A PATRIOT AND READ SOMETHING OTHER THAN DAILYKOS OR WATCHING THE DAILY SHOW.

In terms of apprehensions, the sector is at its busiest in years. In the 12-month period that ended Sept. 30, more than 63,000 adults and accompanied children were apprehended in the sector. In addition, 75,000 men and women without families were taken in along with more than 23,000 unaccompanied children taken into custody during the same period.

Together, that's about half of all apprehensions in the nine Border Patrol sectors from Brownsville to San Diego.

But the heightened activity is not limited to the lower Rio Grande Valley. The U.S. Customs and Border Patrol on Tuesday released staggering statistics showing that apprehensions from Brownsville at the mouth of the Rio Grande to the Pacific Ocean in San Diego, are taking place at a pace not seen since 2005.

https://www.elpasotimes.com/story/news/2019/03/12/border-patrol-take-1-000-migrants-day-south-texas/3140885002/

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I'll make a deal with you. You try to not be lazy and accept propaganda, be a little more patriotic, and I will work on my spelling, grammar, and typos as I write on my phone.

Deal?
Patriotic----I have 2 DD-214s
I'm just jerking your chain with your 'typos'

No Deal Needed

FakeName

Governor
Patriotic----I have 2 DD-214s
I'm just jerking your chain with your 'typos'

No Deal Needed
Your lack of knowledge, actual facts, about illegal immigration, and what illegal immigrants do, is astounding and unpatriotic.

Your laziness has lead you to accept propaganda hook, line, and sinker. Very unpatriotic.

Try harder. You are capable. And America, the best country in the history of the world, deserves more effort from you.

Just now on TRMS

Scott LLoyd, pro forced government birther and Trump cultist, keeping up with little girls menstrual periods at the border in order to track pregnancies.

America notified through FOIA request

This is some Hitler shit

MAGA Cultist say, "... Donald Trump is our lord and savior, we believe in him without question and any bad new about our lord and savior is fake news.."