• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Judge orders Trump to reunify immigrant kids & parents

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Because they were not properly paying them or letting them leave it sounds like.

That is bad enough but different from "sex trafficking", sounds like you are conflating the two.
What other lies are you going to defend when it comes to obama's corruption?
30,000 human rights violation?

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Can you provide proof that Obama was aware of the problem or created the policy that lead to the problem?

If you want to blame Obama that is what you need to do.
You're defending him like he didn't know do you have proof? we know how the media has defended him all those years. When you have to ask for proof shrugs

FakeName

Governor
You're defending him like he didn't know do you have proof? we know how the media has defended him all those years. When you have to ask for proof shrugs
I am not defending g him. Your article doesn't dugfest he was aware of the problem or created the problem that lead to it.

You blamed him. If you want to do that you need to provide the evidence.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

FakeName

Governor

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
I am not defending g him. Your article doesn't dugfest he was aware of the problem or created the problem that lead to it.

You blamed him. If you want to do that you need to provide the evidence.
You're defending him do you have proof he didn't know? Hell it doesn't matter right as long as Trump get's all the blame.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Can you provide proof that Obama was aware of the problem or created the policy that lead to the problem?

If you want to blame Obama that is what you need to do.
So you didn't read the LINK.

Can you provide proof that Trump was aware of the problem or created the policy that leads to the problem?

If you want to blame Trump that is what you need to do.

I can provide proof on both, they were or are the POTUS

Libs were quite as Christmas Mice when it was Bush & Obobo and only SOME so apparently libs think if you rob a bank and only take SOME money it's not a crime???????