• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Judge orders Trump to reunify immigrant kids & parents

FakeName

Governor
try 'than'

I didn't need what CS posted just what you posted.
BTW: stereotype is ONE word, biggoted should be bigoted
By the way. I didn't give you what CS posted. Just what I posted.

You should focus more on substance and less on being on old fasoined school marm.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
No, your own source does not say it is "true that Obama handed children over to Traffickers".

Your own source does not suggest in any way, shape, or form, that Obama was aware of the problem nor does it say that he created the policy that caused the problem.

Facts matter.

Stick to the facts.
Can you give proof obama didn't know about it?
You just lied by only posting part of it. Context.

Here is my whole post:

"That was utterly ridiculous. I expect better from you.

"Obama need slave labor like all moslems do".

Come on now. You are proving the stereo type that Trump supporters are biggoted dumbasses.

I thought better of you."

So as you can see I talked about a real stereotype and told him I had a higher opinion of him then that.
Yes obama a Moslem and democrats slave plantation need more slaves, instead of work, it's votes they require picking.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
+1

These are the same people were nearly 50% of em believed in Pizza Gate, getting factual isn't their forte

You a damn liar and appears it's you that sucked up Pizza Gate and it's why you post the same shit over and over

While playing Black

there's the facts

FakeName

Governor
My own source said it was true obama handed children over to human trafficker liar.
My own source was Snopes the go to for all leftist source something you should agree with because it's your own source.
Your source does not claim that obama was aware of the problem, nor does it claim he created the problem that caused it.