• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Judge orders Trump to reunify immigrant kids & parents

When you cross the border without permission you are here illegally...
Children were taken from people LEGALLY seeking asylum, what about this do YOU NOT understand?!

https://us.cnn.com/2018/05/29/opinions/immigration-separation-mother-son-mirian/index.html

"..Now, with my baby in my arms, I was approaching a US port of entry to seek refuge...."
"...They said that I would be going to one place, and my son would go to another. I asked why repeatedly, but they didn't give me a reason..."

At this point your telling yourself this isn't cruel or child abuse ... that doesn't make it true or even close to reality.

... If an illegal breaks in your car and you catch them there are they asylum seekers if they are requesting asylum or are they in your vehicle illegally?
False equivalency,

There's not "breaking into the US" seeing part of the process is being physically ... IN ... the US
https://www.uscis.gov/humanitarian/refugees-asylum/asylum/affirmative-asylum-process

STEP ONE: Arrive in the U.S.
To apply for asylum in the U.S., you must be physically present in the U.S. or seeking entry into the U.S. at a port of entry.
In this case the women went to a legal port of entry, asked for asylum and still had her child kidnapped.

Abortion is murder my ass ...

Last edited:

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Children were taken from people LEGALLY seeking asylum, what about this do YOU NOT understand?!

https://us.cnn.com/2018/05/29/opinions/immigration-separation-mother-son-mirian/index.html

"..Now, with my baby in my arms, I was approaching a US port of entry to seek refuge...."
"...They said that I would be going to one place, and my son would go to another. I asked why repeatedly, but they didn't give me a reason..."

At this point your telling yourself this isn't cruel or child abuse ... that doesn't make it true or even close to reality.

False equivalency,

There's not "breaking into the US" seeing part of the process is being physically ... IN ... the US

In this case the women went to a legal port of entry, asked for asylum and still had her child kidnapped.

Abortion is murder my ass ...
More red herring?

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
No. Snopes did not say that. S opes never claims Obama was even aware of it or responsible for the policy.
However, the buck stops where? If you give obama a pass you must also give Trump a pass that is what it is. But you've yet tp produce any evidence that the human traffickers were charged/ Go fetch

Neither did Trump or his administration but it sucks being an obama supporter knowing what happened during with those children while he was on the watch.
The Trump administration ordered the .. NO EXCEPTION POLICY ... of removing kids from their helpless parents seeking help.

The Trump administration ... ALONE ... had that cruel policy and should all be made to answer for their child abuse

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
The Trump administration ordered the .. NO EXCEPTION POLICY ... of removing kids from their helpless parents seeking help.

The Trump administration ... ALONE ... had that cruel policy and should all be made to answer for their child abuse
and obama ordered the separation policy don't got chapped ass because you are bash Trump for the very thing obama did