• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Judge Rules Rachel Maddow is Fake News -and Not a Journalist

Jack4freedom

Governor
It was stupid, but they did it.
Yeah, they are arch criminals...lol....But somehow all Barr and his band of merry men can’t seem to charge anyone with a crime...Just keeps shooting his mouth off thinking it’s going to help his benefactor....More Trumpists bullshit...I can’t wait for the next bullshit gate to be churned out of the turdmill....

Days

Commentator
Yeah, they are arch criminals...lol....But somehow all Barr and his band of merry men can’t seem to charge anyone with a crime...Just keeps shooting his mouth off thinking it’s going to help his benefactor....More Trumpists bullshit...I can’t wait for the next bullshit gate to be churned out of the turdmill....
It's a big club and a stupid game, but don't worry, we pay for it all.

Bugsy McGurk

President
In Trumplandia, our intel and law enforcement people engaged in wrongful conduct when they probed the Kremlin’s crimes against our election, and the complicity of any Americans that were involved. Those intel and law enforcement people must now be punished, and all those who committed the crimes must be freed!

Trumplandia - a strange, eerie place where the winds blow foul.

Mick

The Right is always right
In Trumplandia, our intel and law enforcement people engaged in wrongful conduct when they probed the Kremlin’s crimes against our election, and the complicity of any Americans that were involved. Those intel and law enforcement people must now be punished, and all those who committed the crimes must be freed!

Trumplandia - a strange, eerie place where the winds blow foul.
Here you go again. They didn't just probe Russia. They tried to loop Trump and his campaign in with it and make criminal accusations on that front. Accusations they knew were bullshit from the beginning. Collusion was a hoax and bad people in Obama's criminal cabal have been and will continue to be held accountable for it.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Here you go again. They didn't just probe Russia. They tried to loop Trump and his campaign in with it and make criminal accusations on that front. Accusations they knew were bullshit from the beginning. Collusion was a hoax and bad people in Obama's criminal cabal have been and will continue to be held accountable for it.
Read my post again:

“In Trumplandia, our intel and law enforcement people engaged in wrongful conduct when they probed the Kremlin’s crimes against our election, and the complicity of any Americans that were involved.“

Mick

The Right is always right
Read my post again:

“In Trumplandia, our intel and law enforcement people engaged in wrongful conduct when they probed the Kremlin’s crimes against our election, and the complicity of any Americans that were involved.“
Like we said, there were NO Americans involved and they KNEW THIS FROM THE BEGINNING. It was an excuse, a pretext, to go after Trump. That was the HOAX. This is why so many have been terminated for cause and many are in potential legal jeopardy. Obama's cabal contained criminals who are being held to account for perpetuating the hoax.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Read my post again:

Buggo You live in an alternate universe. You believe totally destroyed narratives - for what ?

Democrat politics.

It's embarrassing- take Atlanta Mayor Bottom's advice. Go Home.