1. Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?
    Dismiss Notice

Julian Castro busted running human trafficking operation at the border

Discussion in 'Latest Political News and Current Events' started by marvin martian, Oct 8, 2019.

1. marvin martian

marvin martian Senator

Yes, I know, that's what I told you.

You've posted this 6 or 7 times now. I agree it defines precisely what Castro did, unless you're suggesting he didn't exploit the people he trafficked. Is that what you're trying to say? I think trafficking people across the border and putting it on social media to gain political power is the very definition of exploitation.

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. marvin martian

marvin martian Senator

What Merriam-Webster and I know, since we've both cracked the code of the English language, is that prostitution and slavery are but two examples of the many ways in which people can be exploited. In Castro's case, he trafficked people to exploit them as political pawns for his own greed, ego, and power. And your support for that trafficking is duly noted.

• Creative Creative x 1
  3. EatTheRich

EatTheRich President

By helping them attempt to do what you say legitimate asylum seekers should be doing ... presenting themselves to authorities at the border to request asylum?

4. The Thinker

The Thinker Over The Top Abuser

What do liberals care? Brown people are just pawns. It's not like they matter.

5. Sunset Rose

Sunset Rose Mayor

That was NOT human trafficking. You need to change the title of your thread.

• Funny Funny x 1