• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Just how dumb are Democrat leaders

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
This just illustrates the crass ideological bankruptcy of the left. Their entire policy agenda with respect to "immigration" is designed to provide for a "dictatorship of the proletariat" so they can impose their Marxist political will. And then they try and act all indignant when you suggest they are a bunch of commies...

Boca

Governor
This just illustrates the crass ideological bankruptcy of the left. Their entire policy agenda with respect to "immigration" is designed to provide for a "dictatorship of the proletariat" so they can impose their Marxist political will. And then they try and act all indignant when you suggest they are a bunch of commies...

They will not succeed which is a good thing. But since appeals to reason, logic, love of country, and morality will never ever work I'm afraid of what will happen.

That said, I never thought I'd be happy growing old. I have another birthday tomorrow and am now a bit worried about how many more there might be. War is hell.

Raoul_Luke

They will not succeed which is a good thing. But since appeals to reason, logic, love of country, and morality will never ever work I'm afraid of what will happen.

That said, I never thought I'd be happy growing old. I have another birthday tomorrow and am now a bit worried about how many more there might be. War is hell.
I'm not so sure. They may well succeed as long as Republicans (and supposed conservatives) keep proposing bills like "Obamacare Lite."

Happy Birthday - I had one last saturday. It is no fun getting old, that's for sure...

Nebraska Democratic Party Chairwoman Jane Kleeb explains ‘Refugee Welcome Basket’ project at spring meeting.......which includes a voter registration form.

You can skip past her calling Trump a racist and pick up at the 2:22 mark.

Were she a low IQ volunteer would be one thing, but this broad is the state party chairwoman!
The US invasion/occupation of Iraq has produced the greatest refugee flow since the end of WWII with no end in sight.

Because of its war of aggression, the US has a moral obligation to protect the dignity and human rights of our victims.

Since there is no group of people on the planet that we know more about than refugees who have already resettled in the US, it seems cowardly, at best, to indulge our fear instead of compassion towards those we have wronged.
http://news.northeastern.edu/2017/03/professor-calls-helping-refugees-a-moral-obligation-for-us/

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Just how dumb are Democrat leaders
What is this? Johnny Carson

They are so dumb:

1. Rep. Hank Johnson (D-Ga.) had some concerns. Said he, “My fear is that the whole island will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize.” Now, that’s what I appreciate, a public servant who can think outside the box.

2. KTVU has just learned the names of the four pilots who were aboard the flight. They are Captain Sum Ting Wong, Wi Tu Low, Ho Lee Fuk and Bang Ding OW. The NTSB has confirmed that these are the names of the pilots onboard Flight 214 when it crashed. We are working to determine what roles each of them played during the landing.”

3. Enter liberal Congresswoman Schroeder. Taking Limbaugh’s comment seriously, she appeared on the House floor the next day to complain, emotionally and incredulously, that “this is what it’s come to! …Rush Limbaugh actually said he's going to buy his mother a can opener so she can have dog food. Wow!”

4. During the 2010 National Prayer Breakfast, Barack Obama singled out a Navy corpsman for praise, which was fine. Only, he
pronounced the designation “corpse-man.”

Of course, anyone can misspeak.

Three times in a row?

5. Congressman Major Owens
said that “there were 200 million people who died just coming across” the Atlantic during the slave trade. He then elaborated, “So great was the number of people thrown overboard that it altered the ecology of the ocean; the sharks, even now, follow after ships on a trail, seeking the flesh that was thrown overboard in all those years.” Yes, to this day the sharks tell their children where to go for good eatin’, sort of like truck drivers giving the lowdown on the best restaurants.

Not to mention the fact that 200 million people is almost twice the estimated population of Africa in 1850 (111 million).

6. Rosie O'Donnell: “Don't fear the terrorists. They're mothers and fathers.”

7. Nancy Pelosi on the economy: “Every month that we do not have an economic recovery package 500 million Americans lose their jobs.”

8. Marion Barry, former mayor of Washington, D.C.: “If you take out the killings, Washington actually has a very, very low crime rate.”

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I'm not so sure. They may well succeed as long as Republicans (and supposed conservatives) keep proposing bills like "Obamacare Lite."

Happy Birthday - I had one last saturday. It is no fun getting old, that's for sure...
Lefty is no longer worth arguing with because:
1) He is a foul, miserable, intentionally dishonest creature.
2) He is, for the most part, a drooling idiot.

Take a look at the top post referencing "Rights-wingers" as dumb. Here is a lefty who can't even get his very short subject line correct. Then, when you read the body of the post, it too is rife with mistakes...mind you, while he seeks to demonstrate the stupidity of those who do not "think" like he does.

And so it goes...day after day, marginally literate fools litter the board with assertions that others aren't smart. Non-Christian jobless kooks belch forth certitudes, between tokes, regarding what Christians must do. Constant moral judgments from the bastion of acceptance and plurality. Neverending selectivity for groups of people clearly based on anti-Western preference from the people of "tolerance".

Leftists are best understood as not merely Marxists - but opposers of nearly everything that is good and just.

There is no debating a lazy, covetous, slothful hate-fueled liar.

Happy birthday to both you guys, BTW. My dad's was last Saturday as well.
:)

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The US invasion/occupation of Iraq has produced the greatest refugee flow since the end of WWII with no end in sight.

Because of its war of aggression, the US has a moral obligation to protect the dignity and human rights of our victims.

Since there is no group of people on the planet that we know more about than refugees who have already resettled in the US, it seems cowardly, at best, to indulge our fear instead of compassion towards those we have wronged.
http://news.northeastern.edu/2017/03/professor-calls-helping-refugees-a-moral-obligation-for-us/
None of which explains giving voter registration forms to people who could not possibly be legal voters.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Golden Years
whoever coined that phrase
should have their ass kicked

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
None of which explains giving voter registration forms to people who could not possibly be legal voters.
ya boy Θ encouraged illegals to vote
libs offer the forms and they think they have the right to vote
no wonder you converted

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Rep. Harris says she can't vote for Gorsuch because he rules by laws instead of feelings..............

liberalism is a disease

Last edited:

Boca

Governor
I think you're in the wrong thread, but while you're here the greatest refuge flow began when Hillary and Barack decided to equip their JV Team to overthrow a 2 bit dictator in Syria. It also got an ambassador murdered where the weapons to be used were transferred from Libya, through Benghazi to Turkey and then to Syria.

Just so you know, that little civil war displaced 13 million people in addition to the hundreds of thousands killed.

And, if you'll recall Obama declared Iraq stabilized and pulled out.

Last edited:
Possibly, we could consider this adult education?

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/03/25/nebraska-democrats-include-voter-registration-form-in-welcome-baskets-for-refugees/

"More from the Conservative Review:

"The inclusion of a voter registration form in a 'welcome' gift basket designed for refugee families is eyebrow-raising.

"Individuals with refugee status in the United States are only allowed to naturalize after they spend a minimum of five years in the U.S. and obtain permanent residence (a green card).

"But presumably, individuals who accept a 'welcome' basket are new arrivals to the U.S. and have not met the requirements to become citizens.

"They would be ineligible to register to vote.

"Unfortunately, these requirements do not always stop voter fraud from occurring.

"In comments to the Conservative Review, Kleeb denied any wrongdoing by including the registration forms and said she included them 'so folks start to get familiar with the forms.'”:D

I think you're in the wrong thread, but while you're here the greatest refuge flow began when Hillary and Barack decided to equip their JV Team to overthrow a 2 bit dictator in Syria. It also got an ambassador murdered where the weapons to be used were transferred from Lybia, through Benghazi to Turkey and then to Syria.

Just so you know, that little civil war displaced 13 million people in addition to the hundreds of thousands killed.

None of which would have occurred absent the US invasion and occupation of Iraq in 2003; did you happen to support that act of criminal stupidity?

Raoul_Luke

Lefty is no longer worth arguing with because:
1) He is a foul, miserable, intentionally dishonest creature.
2) He is, for the most part, a drooling idiot.

Take a look at the top post referencing "Rights-wingers" as dumb. Here is a lefty who can't even get his very short subject line correct. Then, when you read the body of the post, it too is rife with mistakes...mind you, while he seeks to demonstrate the stupidity of those who do not "think" like he does.

And so it goes...day after day, marginally literate fools litter the board with assertions that others aren't smart. Non-Christian jobless kooks belch forth certitudes, between tokes, regarding what Christians must do. Constant moral judgments from the bastion of acceptance and plurality. Neverending selectivity for groups of people clearly based on anti-Western preference from the people of "tolerance".

Leftists are best understood as not merely Marxists - but opposers of nearly everything that is good and just.

There is no debating a lazy, covetous, slothful hate-fueled liar.

Happy birthday to both you guys, BTW. My dad's was last Saturday as well.
:)
I hear you Rick! What I find mind numbing is how our self proclaimed "left of center" posters, people like @middleview @Arkady @ObamacareForever @NinaS @Addy etc. if you read their posting history and compare it to, say, @EatTheRich a guy who wears his Marxism on his sleeve, there's essentially no difference. It's all tax the rich, wealth redistributionism, let the welfare state run rampant, open immigration of un-skilled people, and the like. There's absolutely no difference between the "mainstream" left and openly Marxist political positions. And yet, if you point this out, these folks get all bent out of shape and insist you are guilty of some sort of ideological character assassination. It's absurd (and more than a little sad).

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I think you're in the wrong thread, but while you're here the greatest refuge flow began when Hillary and Barack decided to equip their JV Team to overthrow a 2 bit dictator in Syria. It also got an ambassador murdered where the weapons to be used were transferred from Lybia, through Benghazi to Turkey and then to Syria.

Take notes...you seem to lose track of the facts.
1. George W. Bush declared Iraq stable and signed an agreement to pull all US troops out of Iraq by the end of 2011.
2. Obama tried to renegotiate with Maliki and Maliki refused.
3. Do you actually have any evidence that the CIA annex in Benghazi was somehow the reason for the attack on the US consulate there?
4. The refugee crisis happened when Al Qaeda in Iraq, later renamed to ISIS, invaded Syria. If Bush had not invaded Iraq in 2003 there would be no ISIS now. If Bush had not disbanded the Iraqi army in 2003, Al Qaeda in Iraq would have been a few hundred radicals.

As near as I can tell, the US started sending weapons to Syria in 2013....
http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/14/world/meast/syria-civil-war/index.html

Republicans were critical of Obama for having limited aid for the rebels to humanitarian aid and non-lethal supplies.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I hear you Rick! What I find mind numbing is how our self proclaimed "left of center" posters, people like @middleview @Arkady @ObamacareForever @NinaS @Addy etc. if you read their posting history and compare it to, say, @EatTheRich a guy who wears his Marxism on his sleeve, there's essentially no difference. It's all tax the rich, wealth redistributionism, let the welfare state run rampant, open immigration of un-skilled people, and the like. There's absolutely no difference between the "mainstream" left and openly Marxist political positions. And yet, if you point this out, these folks get all bent out of shape and insist you are guilty of some sort of ideological character assassination. It's absurd (and more than a little sad).
I don't know what Rick had to say...since I've had him on ignore for a while...But the fact is that he is guilty of attempting to avoid dealing with facts by saying the people he disagrees with are paid to post...a perfectly idiotic statement.

Find a post of mine supporting a "marxist" position. Prove you know what marxism is.

Raoul_Luke

I don't know what Rick had to say...since I've had him on ignore for a while...But the fact is that he is guilty of attempting to avoid dealing with facts by saying the people he disagrees with are paid to post...a perfectly idiotic statement.

Find a post of mine supporting a "marxist" position. Prove you know what marxism is.
You tell me how your political compass differs from @EatTheRich - there is none!

Boca

Governor
[QUOTE="georgephillip, post: 1840178, 'so folks start to get familiar with the forms.'”:D[/QUOTE]

LoL

To say that in a serious manner, she's either dumber than I thought or she thinks that the people are. As we know from Jonathan Gruber most Democrat leaders take that for granted....which means she has a future in the party.

H'mm, maybe that's why she made such a ridiculous statement in the first place? Yeah....come to think of it maybe she's smarter than I thought.