• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Just how many congressional Democrats are Russian assets?

Hillary Clinton positively identified one so far (Tulsi Gabbard). I can't imagine the Russian government would only have one congressional Democrat in their pocket. I suspect Elizabeth Warren as well. We know Bernie Sanders is a Soviet communist. So that's three. Maxine Waters? Adam Schiff? Nancy Pelosi? That's three more, so six so far...

Hillary Clinton positively identified one so far (Tulsi Gabbard). I can't imagine the Russian government would only have one congressional Democrat in their pocket. I suspect Elizabeth Warren as well. We know Bernie Sanders is a Soviet communist. So that's three. Maxine Waters? Adam Schiff? Nancy Pelosi? That's three more, so six so far...
Donald Trump, Devin Nunes, and Moscow Mitch for starters

YJ02

Council Member
i think you are a russian agent for saying they are russian assets

YJ02

Council Member
Only a Russian asset would say such a thing!
maybe we are both agents and just missed each other at the last weekly meeting?
------------------------

totally off thread question..but i cant find it

why is there no single running Impeachment thread? Is there at least a 'main one' that you know of?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Donald Trump, Devin Nunes, and Moscow Mitch for starters
No Content and Derailment...…………..Topic is Democrat Russian assets...…..no wonder your rules thread was shut down and you do realize you admitted to breaking rules :) as you did here,.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Imagine if I told you a decade or so ago that those precise folks who claim the mantel of “liberal” would be the enthusiastic practitioners of McCarthyism...

The evolution/devolution of our political parties is spectacular. ”Conservatives” running up debts and deficits. “Liberals” seeing Rooskies around every corner. These folks aren’t who they claim to be.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Ask Moscow Mitch, he has the list.

List of people who saw an impeachable offense ?

The reason they want additional witnesses is because every witness they brought up before their committee, before Schiff’s committee, was asked point-blank,

“Did you ever see the president commit an impeachable offense?”

Not one of them was able to raise their hands.
:(

This game was over months ago.

On to the next scandal.

voyager

4Q2247365
List of people who saw an impeachable offense ?

The reason they want additional witnesses is because every witness they brought up before their committee, before Schiff’s committee, was asked point-blank,

“Did you ever see the president commit an impeachable offense?”

Not one of them was able to raise their hands.
:(

This game was over months ago.

On to the next scandal.

The list of how many repubicans are Russian assets.

YJ02

Council Member
Imagine if I told you a decade or so ago that those precise folks who claim the mantel of “liberal” would be the enthusiastic practitioners of McCarthyism...

The evolution/devolution of our political parties is spectacular. ”Conservatives” running up debts and deficits. “Liberals” seeing Rooskies around every corner. These folks aren’t who they claim to be.
its like the Wheel of Life..a ll coming around and to all sections of the Wheel. everyone gets to play devil, angel, hero and villain, criminal and victim in their turn

except that Hindu construct is deemed 'natural' while our politicians just make the shit up

4/15

Mayor
There are twice as many republicans working for russia than there are dems.