• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Just in case you've wondered, gramps isn't back from the dead. He's still alive and kicking..

Jen

Senator
Don't do much anymore except try to stay that way. I do sign in now and then to check up on you wonderful guys and gals. Going to VA next Monday to fbe for hearing aids. Let me know if you got this message
gramps
I"ve been thinking about you, Gramps.
SO glad to see you here.
You are loved (I think by all of us here).
Jen

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Great to see you here and posting again, Gramps. :) Hope you have a happy Thanksgiving celebration tomorrow!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Happy Thanksgiving Gramps

Good luck at VA

check your PM......................

Last edited:

MaryAnne

Governor
Don't do much anymore except try to stay that way. I do sign in now and then to check up on you wonderful guys and gals. Going to VA next Monday to fbe for hearing aids. Let me know if you got this message
gramps
In case we have wondered? We have been trying to contact you, Gramps.

What a wonderful thanksgiving treat. We love you and keep in touch,ya hear?

Queenie notified me.

Happy Thanksgiving!:p

RickWA

Snagglesooth
gramps
Happy Thanksgiving, gramps. Here's to you having many more of them.

D

Deleted member 21794

gramps
I don't know you, but wish you good luck with the VA. Happy Thanksgiving!

Last edited by a moderator:
gramps
Happy Thanksgiving Gramps! Seems there is still so much to be grateful for in spite of some of those that seem to be working so hard to divide hate and kill one another. Grateful for those that do not let anger, fear and hatred to take their soul. Hope all goes super well with the hearing aids.....

Best of all things to you,
Knot

D

Deleted member 21794

shhh I think Gramps likes Obama ;)
I should really edit that. I wasn't sure and there's no reason to inject politics into such a sincere thread from what is likely a delightful ol' dude. Thanks I think I'll do that.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
gramps
It's good to know you're still around and it sounds as though you're doing well. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

freyasman

Senator
gramps
Good to hear from you, gramps. :)