• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Just noting some observations about Dems and Repubs, economy, jobs, etc.

Companies no longer need salesmen.. for the most part. They order over the internet. Just like in my neighborhood we use to have 4 guys picking up the garbage...now it done with 2 guys because of technology. This younger crowd will be okay. They start kids on computers in the first grade. Everything will be done with computers. That will be the jobs of 21 century, no doubt. Technology has changed world.

Anyone with pea brain knows that Obama started with sh*t load of problems created by Republicans. Two wars on credit card. You can't straighten out 40 years of overspending by Republicans and Democrats in 5 damn years. Tell you something else...okay, we elect a Republican in 2016, if they can find a half decent candidate, he will not straighten this mess out in those 8 years either provided he/she gets re-elected. I'm TOTALLY FOR STOPPING THE SPENDING, but you can't do it all at once like the dumb tea bunch wants do. It has to be done slowly or the economy will crash again. Don't want to see the sky fall again. Also, entitlements have to be corrected; also our income tax laws have to be changed. The little guy and the big guy will have to give some. Republicans only want the little guy to give up something. Republicans idea a of correcting this mess is to say no. That doesn't get it. Compromise is the key. Like Henry Hyde and Edward Kennedy use to do. We need a Bob Dole in Congress again...he had some sense. Also, would love to see Pelosi and Harry go. They are trouble makers; just like the those tea party folks. They are bought and pay for. I could write for another day on this mess.

I'm an independent... don't like some Democrats or most Republicans. Will say this, Democrats are nicer people as a whole (just reads the posts on PJ and you will agree), and their exceptions to that rule. That has nothing to do with politics.. just an observation.

Last edited:
Nancy and Harry are the two best leaders in Congress in a generation. Sorry but sometimes you have to fight or what is the point of winning elections?

Understood, but I would never have gone behind closed doors and wrote the healthcare bill... out in the open with the other side present.