• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Just Passing Through

I don't know ----------- but this Christmas the spirit of something horrible was within him --- not judging, I just will avoid such a confrontation in the future..... especially at Christmas.
This isn't based on the Internet but real life. I'm part of a large family and I live several hundred miles away from them. Every year I go home for the Holidays and every year I see them arguing over stupid shit. It takes a lot to get them to agree to do something together, usually alcohol is involved but I see your point, some people are just massive dicks for no reason. I'll never understand them.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
From what I've seen you're not the guy to judge anti-semitic, You seem to have something to prove.
Still pissed off because I called you on your silly comment about how the 6 million Jews killed in the Holocaust figure only came out during the Clinton administration? Fine. I can live with it.

Ah, alcoholic, got it.
LOL. Yes, run from your anti-Holocaust statement right into the arms of a fellow antisemitic and avowed Hitler-fan. Name-call all you like, but it doesn't explain why you think the Holocaust is a fraud.

Still pissed off because I called you on your silly comment about how the 6 million Jews killed in the Holocaust figure only came out during the Clinton administration? Fine. I can live with it.
You give yourself too much credit. You're not an arch-enemy, you're a chew toy.

LOL. Yes, run from your anti-Holocaust statement right into the arms of a fellow antisemitic and avowed Hitler-fan. Name-call all you like, but it doesn't explain why you think the Holocaust is a fraud.
I said what? Oh for Gods sake -----------

I have been arguing it with middleveiw almost constantly for the last 4-5 years and he is still my fav block head - and we do lay down our weapons at Christmas and wish each other a Merry one.

'Tis you who are still upset about Spam getting one over on you --- go and take it out on someone else.

For I will not argue WWII or the Holoco$t every time someone feels like having a go at me ------- save it, go and do some research, be ready and armed for me in the Spring eh?

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
You give yourself too much credit. You're not an arch-enemy, you're a chew toy.
In your opinion. The fact remains you made this statement then, instead of providing evidence of your assertion, you ran to the antisemitic/[Unwelcome language removed] Nazi crowd and engaged in rock throwing.
....I agree on the PC point too. The acceptance of the idea that 6 million jews died in the gas chambers and that America has Judeo-Christian underpinnings is relatively new, I'd say within the last 20 years. Tell lies often enough and they become the truth. I guess we'll never learn.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
I said what? Oh for Gods sake -----------

I have been arguing it with middleveiw almost constantly for the last 4-5 years and he is still my fav block head - and we do lay down our weapons at Christmas and wish each other a Merry one....
That's nice.

In your opinion. The fact remains you made this statement then, instead of providing evidence of your assertion, you ran to the antisemitic/[Unwelcome language removed] Nazi crowd and engaged in rock throwing.
If you went and did some research - even the Exterminationalists/Court Historians agree there were never 6 million lost.

But this is an Intro thread ---- take it to the appropriate thread.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
If you went and did some research - even the Exterminationalists/Court Historians agree there were never 6 million lost.
See @Rouge Rover, you have a fellow antisemitic claiming to back you up. Notice she doesn't provide links to back this up.

Something like this would be nice:
http://www.auschwitz.dk/Docu/Faq.htm
The Holocaust was the systematic annihilation of six million Jews by the Nazi regime during World War 2. In 1933 approximately nine million Jews lived in the 21 countries of Europe that would be occupied by Germany during the war. By 1945 two out of every three European Jews had been killed. The European Jews were the primary victims of the Holocaust. But Jews were not the only group singled out for persecution by Hitler’s Nazi regime. As many as one-half million Gypsies, at least 250,000 mentally or physically disabled persons, and more than three million Soviet prisoners-of-war also fell victim to Nazi genocide. Jehovah’s Witnesses, homosexuals, Social Democrats, Communists, partisans, trade unionists, Polish intelligentsia and other undesirables were also victims of the hate and aggression carried out by the Nazis.

How many Jews were murdered during the Holocaust?

While it is impossible to ascertain the exact number of Jewish victims, statistics indicate that the total was over 5,830,000. Six million is the round figure accepted by most authorities.

https://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10005687
JEWISH POPULATION OF EUROPE IN 1945
Six million Jews died in the Holocaust. Jewish communities across Europe were shattered. Many of those who survived were determined to leave Europe and start new lives in Israel or the United States. The population shifts brought on by the Holocaust and by Jewish emigration were astounding.

According to the American Jewish Yearbook, the Jewish population of Europe was about 9.5 million in 1933. In 1950, the Jewish population of Europe was about 3.5 million. In 1933, 60 percent of all Jews lived in Europe. In 1950, most Jews (51 percent) lived in the Americas (North and South combined), while only a third of the world's Jewish population lived in Europe.

The Jewish communities of eastern Europe were devastated. In 1933, Poland had the largest Jewish population in Europe, numbering over three million. By 1950, the Jewish population of Poland was reduced to about 45,000. The Soviet Union had the largest remaining Jewish population, with some two million Jews. Romania's Jewish population was nearly 757,000 in 1930 and fell to approximately 280,000 (1950). Most of these demographic losses were due to the Holocaust, the rest to postwar emigration from Europe.

The Jewish population of central Europe was also devastated. Germany had a Jewish population of 565,000 in 1933 and just 37,000 in 1950. Hungary had 445,000 in 1933 and 190,000 in 1950. Czechoslovakia's Jewish population was reduced from about 357,000 in 1933 to 17,000 in 1950 and Austria's from about 250,000 to just 18,000.

In western Europe, the largest Jewish communities remained in Great Britain, with approximately 450,000 Jews (300,000 in 1933) and France, with 235,000 (225,000 in 1933). In southern Europe, the Jewish population fell dramatically: in Greece from about 100,000 in 1933 to just 7,000 in 1950; in Yugoslavia from about 70,000 to 3,500; in Italy from about 48,000 to 35,000; and in Bulgaria from 50,000 in 1933 to just 6,500 in 1950 (the reduction in the Bulgarian Jewish population resulted from postwar emigration). The demographic focus of European Jewry thus shifted from eastern to western Europe.

Before the Nazi takeover of power in 1933, Europe had a vibrant and mature Jewish culture. By 1945, most European Jews—two out of every three—had been killed. Most of the surviving remnant of European Jewry decided to leave Europe. Hundreds of thousands established new lives in Israel, the United States, Canada, Australia, Great Britain, South America, and South Africa.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
But this is an Intro thread ---- take it to the appropriate thread.
The Pot calling the Kettle black. You derail then, when you're getting your butt kicked, whine that I'm off-topic. Fine. Report me and have me thread-banned. That's been your habit in the past.

The Pot calling the Kettle black. You derail then, when you're getting your butt kicked, whine that I'm off-topic. Fine. Report me and have me thread-banned. That's been your habit in the past.
I have not derailed this thread --- the conversation has stayed, just that, a conversation --- You want to talk about an actual topic which no one else wants to take up - so then, take it to an appropriate section of PJ - and those who choose to talk about it will - you can't strong arm people into discussing a topic when they don't want -

How about next time I fancy talking about Domenico Sarletti and try to bully you into it and you don't play --- Shall I winge and whine and call you out on it as being a damned Castrato? !