• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Just remember the most violent uprising in our history.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
For the 4th time, the United States had, and has, a Democratic Party. Those traitors were not part of the United States. They left the party when they left the nation.
I agree that the Democrat Party was, and still is treasonous and has effectively left the Union. Democrats embody no tenets, concepts, values, mores, or traditions that are the bedrock of American culture. You folks really ought to consider seceding from The United States. I would suggest you take a block of blue (shithole) states, convene there and engage in your anti-American behavior, worship the gods of you choice and kill each other until you have assuaged your irrational anger.

Spamature

President
I agree that the Democrat Party was, and still is treasonous and has effectively left the Union. Democrats embody no tenets, concepts, values, mores, or traditions that are the bedrock of American culture. You folks really ought to consider seceding from The United States. I would suggest you take a block of blue (shithole) states, convene there and engage in your anti-American behavior, worship the gods of you choice and kill each other until you have assuaged your irrational anger.
We are going to wait it out until Texas become a blue state then we'll leave.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
With a democrat as president and more democrats than republicans voting for it.
Thanks for proving my point.

All but 8 southern democrats and all southern republicans voted against it.
So you responded to my post without reading the evidence. You reject the truth so there isn't much reason to reply to your posts except to pity and poke fun at you.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
So, why did the Republicans adopt the beliefs of the pre-Civil Rights Democrats.
They didn't, SR. Watch this video. The lady explains why there was never a southern strategy, for anyone not too obstinate to watch it with an open mind.

EatTheRich

President
They didn't, SR. Watch this video. The lady explains why there was never a southern strategy, for anyone not too obstinate to watch it with an open mind.
And Lee Atwater, who helped develop the Southern Strategy, explained that there was. And the strong correlation between Klan presence and the shift of Southern counties from Democratic to Republican voting backs him up.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
PragerUniversity - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA For those of you who's grades were not good enough to get into Trump University!

Thanks for the new kook site!

You can read up on it here - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PragerU#Critiques_of_videos

If you really want to know about the Southern Strategy don't listen to revisionist lies that the republicans tell - listen to the scumbag republican that invented and implemented it!

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
And Lee Atwater, who helped develop the Southern Strategy, explained that there was. And the strong correlation between Klan presence and the shift of Southern counties from Democratic to Republican voting backs him up.
Horseshit, you ignore the truth to regurgitate Liberal lies.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
He admitted he was in the picture, then denied it. I'm pretty sure he's the one on the left, and Joe Biden is the one on the right.

Either way, the important point is that the Democrat party supports them both no matter what.
The one in the Klux hat might be Robert KKK Byrd. But that would make the other one Joe Biden and Joe Ain't black, and neither is any other African American who won't vote for him.