• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Just saw Trump's admin first press breifing. What have you people done to us ?

Spamature

President
All I can say is that you Trump voters should see the replay of this.

He spent the entire time ranting that Trump crowds was the biggest in history or something. Then he attacked the press for not saying it then he left in a huff. Your teabagger crazy has finally caught up with us.

I now think your vote might really get us killed if we don't fix your

COLOSSAL
you know the word
UP !

AND FAST.

Last edited:

Boca

Governor

He spent the entire time ranting that Trump crowds was the biggest in history or something. Then he attacked the press for not saying it then he left in a huff. Your teabagger crazy has finally caught up with us.

I not thing your vote might really get us killed if we don't fix your

COLOSSAL
you know the word
UP !

AND FAST.
Who are you going to kill?

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!

I not thing your vote might really get us killed if we don't fix your

COLOSSAL
you know the word
UP !

AND FAST.
The truth is foreign to Trump.
If he can't be the star in the scenario, he's like a spoiled brat, throwing a tantrum. This makes him unpredictable and dangerous.

Spamature

President
The truth is foreign to Trump.
If he can't be the star in the scenario, he's like a spoiled brat, throwing a tantrum. This makes him unpredictable and dangerous.
To be honest it's not that unpredictable. But the longer it goes on major problems will be inevitable.

Where did I say I was going to kill someone ? I am not going to harm anyone. Trump may kill us all if we don't get that guy out of here.
"We"?

You and who?

How are "y'all" going to get him out of there without harm??

Sounds like that's what you're advocating....

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
This is the mental illness we warned you about on display. We have to get this nut out of here before he kills us all. I mean that.
"We" got a mouse in your pocket................Trump isn't going anywhere and if you're this scared pack up with one of the celebs moving, wait, they lied.

If I were this scared I'd get off the PC, Trumps people may be watching you and gathering your IP for a visit!

"kill us all" ☻

Spamature

President
Talk about mental illness!

I'd be careful about ranting about taking out the president and fixing things!
You gopers have put this country in the worst fix we have ever been in. A
POTUS with clear signs of mental illness, an inexperienced and unqualified executive branch and an unethical majority in congress who we know wouldn't lift a finger to act until it is too late.

This is bad people, very very bad.

You gopers have put this country in the worst fix we have ever been in. A
POTUS with clear signs of mental illness, an inexperienced and unqualified executive branch and an unethical majority in congress who we know wouldn't lift a finger to act until it is too late.

This is bad people, very very bad.
President Trump living in your head in the presidential suite!

Got you mental!

o_O

Spamature

President
Trump can't /won't change his style. His behavior is too ingrained in him.
That is because the behavior is not behavior he can control. The kind of change you are thinking about would take years of therapy not a new outlook. The best they could do is hide him from the public. But since he the boss and his ego wouldn't allow that you are going to continue to see it.