• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Just when you think Trump has stooped his lowest and then you hear THIS:

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
My God, could Colonel Bone Spurs get any worse?? Probably so, but this is nauseating to say the least. I'm surprised he didn't tell them that his bone spurs were much more serious than their injuries. All that blubber pressing down on his feet when he walks the golf course probably is worse than any brain injuries especially when he doesn't have one.

EatTheRich

President
I think if Trump loses it will because he gets a much smaller share of veterans’ and troops’ votes than other Republicans.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I think if Trump loses it will because he gets a much smaller share of veterans’ and troops’ votes than other Republicans.
I don’t think he’ll lose in November, no matter what he says or does. It appears that the more obnoxious and narcissistic he is, the better they like him. He doesn’t care about our troops. He thinks they are his to use and then makes their brain trauma into “headaches” that aren’t serious. He’s No better than the dictators he admires so much. And his lapdog base loves him for it.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
VP Trump* does not respect the military, never has and never will. He would have gotten the blanket party day 1 of his basic training - no doubt ! But yet all those veterans love every minute of the madness. Maybe all those PTSD people should just suck it up buttercup, right? I mean outside of death bone spurs are # 2 on the worse things to happen to a soldier.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
since the topic is severity and individual assessment of head trauma...

wait, arent you the person who poo pooed Zimmy and his head trauma claims...you know ..getting your head beaten into the ground had a certain threshold..otherwise...meh..no biggy.. isnt that you?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Trump is minimizing their injuries.....because he knows it's his fault they were attacked in the first place.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I don’t think he’ll lose in November, no matter what he says or does. It appears that the more obnoxious and narcissistic he is, the better they like him. He doesn’t care about our troops. He thinks they are his to use and then makes their brain trauma into “headaches” that aren’t serious. He’s No better than the dictators he admires so much. And his lapdog base loves him for it.
ALL Presidents have thought troops were there's to USE and they have always been USED.

When Barry O sent troops to Libya/Syria/Yemen/Africa/Afghanistan/Iraq, do you think he didn't think troops were his to USE? BTW, Barry lusted over Drones and said he was "good at killing people" and this thread is what civilians have no knowledge of.

For the rest of the story:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/trump-us-service-members-hurt-in-iran-attack-had-headaches/ar-BBZeh3Q?ocid=spartandhp

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
VP Trump* does not respect the military, never has and never will. He would have gotten the blanket party day 1 of his basic training - no doubt ! But yet all those veterans love every minute of the madness. Maybe all those PTSD people should just suck it up buttercup, right? I mean outside of death bone spurs are # 2 on the worse things to happen to a soldier.
You think Barry O would have gotten a blanket party day 1? (he couldn't, he never served either)

No one got a blanket party "day 1" not even CO's and who would take your word for anything, you think Trump is the VP!

Article said nothing of PTSD:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/trump-us-service-members-hurt-in-iran-attack-had-headaches/ar-BBZeh3Q?ocid=spartandhp

At least now the military are not just leaving them on the damn battlefield.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Trump is minimizing their injuries.....because he knows it's his fault they were attacked in the first place.
Negative, Trump is just reporting what he'd been told and how is it his fault Iran again attacks our troops?

Soleimani will never kill another American soldier!

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Yep, and he drew a red line after Soleimani was assasinated, they crossed that line and I think he feels a little sheepish about that because look at the times he complained about Obama drawing a red line and not fulfilling what he bragged he would do. Ignore the Trump lovers replying to this thread, there’s nothing Trump could say or do that They wouldn’t turn around and blame lefty for. Piss on all of them.

Last edited:

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Yep, and he drew a red line after Soleimani was assasinated, they crossed that line and I think he feels a little sheepish about that because look at the times he complained about Obama drawing a red line and not fulfilling what he bragged he would do. Ignore the Trump lovers replying to this thread, there’s nothing Trump could say or do that They wouldn’t turn around and blame lefty four. Piss on all of them.
I have a dream.....that Trump will turn on Republicans even when they vote to acquit him in the senate trial.
I have a dream.....that Trump will turn on his supporters.....as he's now talking about cutting SS and Medicare/Medicaid....to pay for his tax cuts for the wealthy.
I have a dream....that Trump will be unable to contain his mental instability much longer.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yep, and he drew a red line after Soleimani was assasinated, they crossed that line and I think he feels a little sheepish about that because look at the times he complained about Obama drawing a red line and not fulfilling what he bragged he would do. Ignore the Trump lovers replying to this thread, there’s nothing Trump could say or do that They wouldn’t turn around and blame lefty four. Piss on all of them.
Piss on all "four" of them:)

Libs would rather see limbs and legs missing.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Direct minimization of trumps disgusting remarks, is noted. Typical Rick, defending Trump as usual by sliming Julie.
No, just noting lefty offering direct, unmitigated, unambiguous indemnification and excuse-making for terrorist butchers. You leftists are most unseemly. Julie directly excused Iran's actions. By defending her words here, you are similarly allied with the terrorist Iranian regime. Kudos. The sagging Nebraska cell is awakened.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
The crazed now eliminate the use of the phrase 'only minor injuries' -

everything is catastrophic level going forward.

do make a note.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
since the topic is severity and individual assessment of head trauma...

wait, arent you the person who poo pooed Zimmy and his head trauma claims...you know ..getting your head beaten into the ground had a certain threshold..otherwise...meh..no biggy.. isnt that you?
Since the subject is that POS Donald Trump and not the killer George Zimmerman, your Witt as you call it isn’t needed here trying to defend Trump as usual. Do you have a link for George Zimmerman complaining of headaches after his beat down by the skinny 17-year-old that he murdered? I don’t remember that so I don’t know how I was ever saying anything about it. All I ever said was that the doctor said his injuries werent equal to what they should have looked like if he his head was beaten into the cement. And how dare you compare a murderer like George Zimmerman, a filthy disgusting killer to our troops just to defend Donnie. That’s a low blow, even for you. George Zimmerman was treated the next day for scratches on his big fat head. They did ever say that he had brain trauma. I suppose that’s his excuse now since like Donald Trump he always has excuses for his actions.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Since the subject is that POS Donald Trump and not the killer George Zimmerman, your Witt as you call it isn’t needed here trying to defend Trump as usual. Do you have a link for George Zimmerman complaining of headaches after his beat down by the skinny 17-year-old that he murdered? I don’t remember that so I don’t know how I was ever saying anything about it. All I ever said was that the doctor said his injuries werent equal to what they should have looked like if he his head was beaten into the cement. And how dare you compare a murderer like George Zimmerman, a filthy disgusting killer to our troops just to defend Donnie. That’s a low blow, even for you. George Zimmerman was treated the next day for scratches on his big fat head. They did ever say that he had brain trauma. I suppose that’s his excuse now since like Donald Trump he always has excuses for his actions.

Ugh, you got me. All i have is this direct quote of yours minimizing his head trauma...like Trumpie....right?

"Bullshit....if his head were POUNDED on concrete he'd have had cuts...not scratches. The scratches could have been him sliding against rough cement as well...remember, he was practically close shaven. I've worked the desk in ER before and have seen people with head wounds. When your head hits concrete with any force, the skin on the skull will split. His was "scratched"."