• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Just when you think Trump has stooped his lowest and then you hear THIS:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
OMG...read your own posts for God's sake. You make yourself crystal clear.
so, no, you have no claim of mine in that regard...

reminder: you claimed a specific post of mine that i made in the early hours.....

?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
i was comparing your minimization of potential head trauma (theyre your words, not mine), to the potential trauma of our troops. you stated TBI is a big deal...any potential TBI.

is this not the case.??

remember, your stated position. not mine.

and again..comparatively speaking...which is worse..this described level of head trauma, or the effects of being blown to pieces roadside?
No, SIR....you are the one who used "trauma" in your post whining that I was minimizing Zimmerman's potential head trauma. I didn't use that word for him as well but then I saw the photos of his "scratches" and watched the trial where they stated that they were just scratches.
OTOH the soldiers INJURED in Iraq had/have head trauma an little Bone Spurs was minimizing their injuries saying "Headaches"...nothing serious. He knew better

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
No, SIR....you are the one who used "trauma" in your post whining that I was minimizing Zimmerman's potential head trauma. I didn't use that word for him as well but then I saw the photos of his "scratches" and watched the trial where they stated that they were just scratches.
OTOH the soldiers INJURED in Iraq had/have head trauma an little Bone Spurs was minimizing their injuries saying "Headaches"...nothing serious. He knew better
all over the place..

i asked..
comparatively speaking...which is worse..this described level of head trauma, or the effects of being blown to pieces roadside?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
so, no, you have no claim of mine in that regard...

reminder: you claimed a specific post of mine that i made in the early hours.....

?
Your thread in the early hours was just more whining about the Impeachment trial. Turn the damn thing off if the truth hurts so bad. I'm sure you closed your ears and eyes when they provided the emails and text messages proving what Trump was doing. Or twisted it to your liking like you do everything here.
Why not go make another thread about Bad Ole Lefty and the hoax or witch hunt.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Your thread in the early hours was just more whining about the Impeachment trial. Turn the damn thing off if the truth hurts so bad. I'm sure you closed your ears and eyes when they provided the emails and text messages proving what Trump was doing. Or twisted it to your liking like you do everything here.
Why not go make another thread about Bad Ole Lefty and the hoax or witch hunt.
oooh...
which thread... gosh, it should be sooo easy for you to produce this thread i made that you are so enamored with.. which thread..

i ilike the impeachment trial, and am not whining about it...

which thread of mine, again...

and still more...

my bad ole lefty thread? please produce.
which witch hunt or hoax thread of mine.. please produce...

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
all over the place..

i asked..
comparatively speaking...which is worse..this described level of head trauma, or the effects of being blown to pieces roadside?
Why the comparison??? Because that's what Trump did?? Why would either of you minimize the extent of injuries of our troops? You are doing it to defend his sorry ass and he is doing it because he was trying to do the same thing as usual. He wants to be seen as a TOUGH GUY who doesn't make red lines and then backs off. Well Thank God there are some in his cabinet smart enough to keep him in line once in awhile. As you know, he's using the excuse for backing off that there was minimal damage to the base (LIE) and no injuries. NO INJURIES...Got it??

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
oooh...
which thread... gosh, it should be sooo easy for you to produce this thread i made that you are so enamored with.. which thread..

i ilike the impeachment trial, and am not whining about it...

which thread of mine, again...

and still more...

my bad ole lefty thread? please produce.
which witch hunt or hoax thread of mine.. please produce...
Look it up. It's the LONNNNNG thread you made early this morning. I'm not your slave. Did you make so many already that you can't find one measly thread? Remember, dearie...You refused to look up the post where you said I slimed your family...telling me to find it myself. Then when it became obvious you were lying the whole time, you claimed you had it permanently deleted. I didn't or don't even know you have a family. Nor do I give a rat's ass.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Why the comparison??? Because that's what Trump did?? Why would either of you minimize the extent of injuries of our troops? You are doing it to degfend his sorry ass and he is doing it because he was trying to do the same thing as usual. He wants to be seen as a TOUGH GUY who doesn't make red lines and then backs off. Well Thank God there are some in his cabinet smart enough to keep him in line once in awhile. As you know, he's using the excuse for backing off that there was minimal damage to the base (LIE) and no injuries. NO INJURIES...Got it??
i dont minimize, and did not minimize. so, that is dispelled.

he certainly didnt state there were no injuries. so, that is dispelled (there is the video after all)

so... where are we.. oh yeah, what demonstrably, is left...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Look it up. It's the LONNNNNG thread you made early this morning. I'm not your slave. Did you make so many already that you can't find one measly thread? Remember, dearie...You refused to look up the post where you said I slimed your family...telling me to find it myself. Then when it became obvious you were lying the whole time, you claimed you had it permanently deleted. I didn't or don't even know you have a family. Nor do I give a rat's ass.
yet here you are...
i made no thread whining about the impeachment trial.

so...there's that..

ugh. you really arent good at this making stuff up bit..

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
since the topic is severity and individual assessment of head trauma...

wait, arent you the person who poo pooed Zimmy and his head trauma claims...you know ..getting your head beaten into the ground had a certain threshold..otherwise...meh..no biggy.. isnt that you?
Nice try...change the subject to Zimmerman.

LeilaniMP

Empress
ALL Presidents have thought troops were there's to USE and they have always been USED.

When Barry O sent troops to Libya/Syria/Yemen/Africa/Afghanistan/Iraq, do you think he didn't think troops were his to USE? BTW, Barry lusted over Drones and said he was "good at killing people" and this thread is what civilians have no knowledge of.

For the rest of the story:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/trump-us-service-members-hurt-in-iran-attack-had-headaches/ar-BBZeh3Q?ocid=spartandhp
That's different!

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
i dont minimize, and did not minimize. so, that is dispelled.

he certainly didnt state there were no injuries. so, that is dispelled (there is the video after all)

so... where are we.. oh yeah, what demonstrably, is left...

He said NO SERIOUS INJURIES and said at the end of the video that Yes....he considered their injuries minor. Hell, he's so adept at knowing how serious they are, he should give himself the rest of his health exam nearly due.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
He said NO SERIOUS INJURIES and said at the end of the video that Yes....he considered their injuries minor. Hell, he's so adept at knowing how serious they are, he should give himself the rest of his health exam nearly due.
yoo hoo...

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
You derailed it with your first post here (reach 200,000 yet?) trying to change the topic to Obama..."O" as you call him.
and..

why wont you answer?

i know why.

please dissemble....
Your record is stuck on BORING.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You derailed it with your first post here (reach 200,000 yet?) trying to change the topic to Obama..."O" as you call him.

Your record is stuck on BORING.

thank you for your capitulation.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
yoo hoo...

Why do you feel the need to compare injuries of our troops? So jack was blown up, KIA in action while playing cards in a tent. Jill had her legs blown off by an IED. Which was worse? Is that the route you want to go? Does that make her pain for the rest of her life less because someone else had more serious injuries or was killed??