• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Kamala Harris is NOT a natural born citizen and cannot be president

reason10

Governor
LOL, the law...like Obama? That sure blew up in your little face. : )

And we will see, I heard you were keeping the house is 2018, too. How’d that work out for you? ; )
You never heard that about the House. Every pundit in the world said the House would flip, even at Fox. And it took a record number of incumbent Republicans retiring for that to happen. Democrats did NOT win that on the issues.

This House is going DOWN in 2020. It'll be the easiest victory for the GOP in history. It'll be the easiest bunch of fuckups to campaign against, since they wasted TWO FUCKKING YEARS and did NOTHING.

President Trump will campaign against the House as well as whatever flea the Nazis put up to run against him.

reason10

Governor
Jamaicans are almost all of Black African descent.
Actually, Jamaicans and Trinidadians are blacker than your tires. Jamaicans today are descendants of the slaves brought to that island by the Spanish.

Jamaica is a shithole country because it borrowed money from the International Monetary Fund, thus reducing the value of the Jamaican dollar to less than toilet paper. It is a crime ridden hell hole, with only a few safe areas for the tourists. Jamaicans WANT to legally emigrate to America. They wait their turn.

Trinidad is a country almost torn apart by rivalries and political turmoil. The rivalries were the black slave descendants versus the Indian population. (Indian as in from India.) In the 1920s, Carnival every year wound up degenerating into a riot. The government of Trinidad outlawed the possession of skin drums, thinking they would be used to create riots. (True story). Trinis after a while began making instruments out of whatever they could find. Ellie Mannette, a street gang member, invented the steel drum out of a biscuit tin. In the 50s, due to Trinindad's failing oil exporting industry, Ellie made the first steel drums out of 55 gallon oil drums. That is the roots of steel drums and calypso music today.

Trinidad has the similar monetary problem.

And Trinis wait their turn to emigrate to America. I have many Trini friends in Orlando.

Why can't the Guatemalans, the Hondurans, or the El Salvadorians respect the law?

EatTheRich

President
You never heard that about the House. Every pundit in the world said the House would flip, even at Fox. And it took a record number of incumbent Republicans retiring for that to happen. Democrats did NOT win that on the issues.

This House is going DOWN in 2020. It'll be the easiest victory for the GOP in history. It'll be the easiest bunch of fuckups to campaign against, since they wasted TWO FUCKKING YEARS and did NOTHING.

President Trump will campaign against the House as well as whatever flea the Nazis put up to run against him.
A record number of incumbent Republicans retired because they saw the writing on the wall.

EatTheRich

President
Actually, Jamaicans and Trinidadians are blacker than your tires. Jamaicans today are descendants of the slaves brought to that island by the Spanish.

Jamaica is a shithole country because it borrowed money from the International Monetary Fund, thus reducing the value of the Jamaican dollar to less than toilet paper. It is a crime ridden hell hole, with only a few safe areas for the tourists. Jamaicans WANT to legally emigrate to America. They wait their turn.

Trinidad is a country almost torn apart by rivalries and political turmoil. The rivalries were the black slave descendants versus the Indian population. (Indian as in from India.) In the 1920s, Carnival every year wound up degenerating into a riot. The government of Trinidad outlawed the possession of skin drums, thinking they would be used to create riots. (True story). Trinis after a while began making instruments out of whatever they could find. Ellie Mannette, a street gang member, invented the steel drum out of a biscuit tin. In the 50s, due to Trinindad's failing oil exporting industry, Ellie made the first steel drums out of 55 gallon oil drums. That is the roots of steel drums and calypso music today.

Trinidad has the similar monetary problem.

And Trinis wait their turn to emigrate to America. I have many Trini friends in Orlando.

Why can't the Guatemalans, the Hondurans, or the El Salvadorians respect the law?
It’s hard to respect the instrument of your own oppression.

redtide

Mayor
Do you also object to the use of Italian Americans? Irish Americans?

What are your “rules”?
I object to your sanctioning governmental racism. I have yet to see Irish American on any govt forms or in a crime blotter and or description of a white person. I have only heard such terms when a group is revving to its self as a matter of pride say on st. patties day.
Why are you defending racism by trying to justify it? A better question.......why do you view black as being less than full citizens?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
a better question is why use the racist term African-American in the first place. Are black folks less than Americans?
I guess I should put Irish-German-American on Census...……...but, I'm just an American.
Wonder where bugs hears his double terms...…...those probably have actually been to Italy or Ireland.

All the sewer people in these sewer countries want to come to america and go on welfare and live off the hated white people.

We should only allow whites to come here and few of those.

Boca

Governor
“Natural born” just means they were citizens from birth and not naturalized citizens.
Duh....but thanks for agreeing with me that there are two classes of citizens, natural born like me and naturalized like my nephew, who came from Germany and married my niece.

They have two children, a daughter who for the time being is a dual citizen and ineligible to become President of the United States, and a younger son, who was born after his father was naturalized as an American citizen, and therefore is eligible.

Thanks again,,,,,I appreciate it.

Bugsy McGurk

President
I object to your sanctioning governmental racism. I have yet to see Irish American on any govt forms or in a crime blotter and or description of a white person. I have only heard such terms when a group is revving to its self as a matter of pride say on st. patties day.
Why are you defending racism by trying to justify it? A better question.......why do you view black as being less than full citizens?
I don’t know which forms ask for what. That’s a rather idiotic (and irrelevant to the topic) inquiry.

But as you confirm, you people have no problem with people describing themselves as Irish Americans, or Italian Americans, but you do have a problem with people describing themselves as African Americans. There’s no distinction except for the obvious - African Americans are black.

redtide

Mayor
I don’t know which forms ask for what. That’s a rather idiotic (and irrelevant to the topic) inquiry.

But as you confirm, you people have no problem with people describing themselves as Irish Americans, or Italian Americans, but you do have a problem with people describing themselves as African Americans. There’s no distinction except for the obvious - African Americans are black.
you mean other than the racism and hate the left has for black folks which is why they have made them officially less than full Americans. Spin your hate all you want but when you put lipstick on a pig it is still a pig and when you sell your racist as compassion or some other bs it is still racism.

reason10

Governor
All the sewer people in these sewer countries want to come to america and go on welfare and live off the hated white people.

We should only allow whites to come here and few of those.
Oh, I have no problem with productive people of ALL races coming here. I'd LOVE a bunch of dark skinned Indian doctors to flood our market and drive down medical costs.

In 84, I watched a Haitian cook work two jobs, put himself through night school and create his own business inside of two years. This guy was as black as your tires. And I'd trust him over any white trash cracker or lazy American niggger. There are sewer types from ALL races. They are equally worthless.

American blacks are SLOWLY learning that the Democrat Party just wants them back in the cotton fields. And if we can bring in some educated Ugandans, Vietnamese, Kenyans (even though we were asss screwed by the last one), we'd be better off.

We don't have a problem with LEGAL immigrants. They usually get jobs, learn English and vote Republican.

reason10

Governor
But as you confirm, you people have no problem with people describing themselves as Irish Americans, or Italian Americans, but you do have a problem with people describing themselves as African Americans.

I've never met an Irish individual who called himself an Irish-American. In fact, some of these new immigrants from Dublin will give you a face full of knuckles if you even bring up their third world shithole country. (They've told me that on many occasions.)

There IS a chain of fraternal organizations called the Italian American Club. Truthfully, I think it is pathetic.

There’s no distinction except for the obvious - African Americans are black.

That only piques your interest because you want your slaves back. Those of us on the right would rather WORK JOBS and not suck welfare dollars from the national teat, which is pretty much what your Democrat Party did with slavery.

Bugsy McGurk

President
you mean other than the racism and hate the left has for black folks which is why they have made them officially less than full Americans. Spin your hate all you want but when you put lipstick on a pig it is still a pig and when you sell your racist as compassion or some other bs it is still racism.
You still haven’t come up with a rational explanation for supporting descriptions like Irish Americans while criticizing the use of African Americans.

Quite telling.

Bugsy McGurk

President
But as you confirm, you people have no problem with people describing themselves as Irish Americans, or Italian Americans, but you do have a problem with people describing themselves as African Americans.

I've never met an Irish individual who called himself an Irish-American. In fact, some of these new immigrants from Dublin will give you a face full of knuckles if you even bring up their third world shithole country. (They've told me that on many occasions.)

There IS a chain of fraternal organizations called the Italian American Club. Truthfully, I think it is pathetic.

There’s no distinction except for the obvious - African Americans are black.

That only piques your interest because you want your slaves back. Those of us on the right would rather WORK JOBS and not suck welfare dollars from the national teat, which is pretty much what your Democrat Party did with slavery.
Trump made a fortune bullying his way into tax subsidies for his projects. To the tune of nearly a billion dollars from NY alone. I trust that you will criticize him for such suckling from the governmental teat.

No?

;-)

Oh, I have no problem with productive people of ALL races coming here. I'd LOVE a bunch of dark skinned Indian doctors to flood our market and drive down medical costs.
The key is productive. Most illegals are New World Indians who cannot read and simply want to go on welfare. Obama let 20 million of them come here because he knows all welfare trash vote for the welfare party.