• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Kamala Harris is NOT a natural born citizen and cannot be president

reason10

Governor
Trump made a fortune bullying his way into tax subsidies for his projects. To the tune of nearly a billion dollars from NY alone. I trust that you will criticize him for such suckling from the governmental teat.

No?

;-)
Actually Citizen Trump made a fortune by taking his father's business into Manhattan. He then turned it into an international empire, worth ten billion dollars. He has paid more in taxes than the last TEN Democrat presidents combined.

This county has NEVER had a real businessman in the Oval Office, one that was as successful and SELF MADE as Trump. And we are in the best economy in history, which the Democrats had NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH.

If you want to talk making fortunes by bullying, look no further than Nazis like Obama, Crazy Bernie (who never held a fcking real job in his life and is worth millions), Pelosi, (who turned a Speaker's position into a multi million dollar enterprise.)

Welfare cheats like you do not understand that SOME people actually EARN their money.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Actually Citizen Trump made a fortune by taking his father's business into Manhattan. He then turned it into an international empire, worth ten billion dollars. He has paid more in taxes than the last TEN Democrat presidents combined.

This county has NEVER had a real businessman in the Oval Office, one that was as successful and SELF MADE as Trump. And we are in the best economy in history, which the Democrats had NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH.

If you want to talk making fortunes by bullying, look no further than Nazis like Obama, Crazy Bernie (who never held a fcking real job in his life and is worth millions), Pelosi, (who turned a Speaker's position into a multi million dollar enterprise.)

Welfare cheats like you do not understand that SOME people actually EARN their money.
Your crazed lies aside, it’s clear that you favor Trump’s suckling at the governmental teat. But feeding hungry poor kids? Not so much.

Typical winger.

EatTheRich

President
Duh....but thanks for agreeing with me that there are two classes of citizens, natural born like me and naturalized like my nephew, who came from Germany and married my niece.

They have two children, a daughter who for the time being is a dual citizen and ineligible to become President of the United States, and a younger son, who was born after his father was naturalized as an American citizen, and therefore is eligible.

Thanks again,,,,,I appreciate it.
If one parent is a U.S. citizen when a child is born, the child is a natural-born citizen.

reason10

Governor
Really ... so all those kids in the concentration camps should be set free immediately since the U.S. has no jurisdiction over them?
YOU FUCKkING LIAR.

There are no concentration camps.
These animals should be sent back to their shithole countries where they can turn around and get in line behind the legitimate applicants to come into this country.

EatTheRich

President
YOU FUCKkING LIAR.

There are no concentration camps.
These animals should be sent back to their shithole countries where they can turn around and get in line behind the legitimate applicants to come into this country.
Yes, there are. Your denial does not erase what we all know to be true.

I take it you endorse the Obama-era “catch and release” policy?

Really ... so all those kids in the concentration camps should be set free immediately since the U.S. has no jurisdiction over them?
HAHAHA. What a stupid thing to say. Everyone within america's borders is subject to the LEGAL jurisdiction of america. But non-citizens are not subject to the political jurisdiction of america.

If one parent is a U.S. citizen when a child is born, the child is a natural-born citizen.
That's how i see it. It's best if the citizen parent is the mother since it's tough to prove who the father is and illegal alien mothers will pay some citizen to say he's the father. Paternity tests are not perfect.

EatTheRich

President
HAHAHA. What a stupid thing to say. Everyone within america's borders is subject to the LEGAL jurisdiction of america. But non-citizens are not subject to the political jurisdiction of america.
What distinction are you making? Where does the word “political” appear in the 14th Amendment?

Days

Commentator
Yeah no... Jamaican is not African any more than Floridian is Spaniard. Any more than a New Yorker is British. Especially not in a citizenship discussion.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
"concentration camps" Twain has many great words to describe you.

U.S. does after they illegally entered

Days

Commentator
Doesn’t matter, she is a natural-born citizen since she was born in the U.S.
So, anchor babies are all natural born citizens? Even if their parents were in the country illegally? Over staying a visa is far and away the most common way foreigners are illegally in the country. You are saying it doesn't matter?

Morally, I want to agree with you. Legally, I'm not so sure.