• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Kanye West Says He’s Running For President. Will Democrats survive a third party

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
announced over the weekend that he intends to launch a late, long-shot bid for the presidency, a run that would pit him against President Donald Trump and presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden. It’s not the first time ‘Ye has said he wants to take a shot at the highest office in the land, but the July 4 tweet appeared to be his most serious effort yet to throw his MAGA hat into the ring.
We can expect the Democrats to take a hit here. The fun will begin when Kanye debates Joe, and one has to wonder will it turn out like Cory Booker?

Cory Booker rips Biden for praising racist senators: ‘You ...
...https://www.bing.com/search?q=Cory+booker+joe+biden+racist&qs=n&form=QBRE&sp=-1&ghc=1&pq=cory+booker+joe+biden+racist&sc=4-28&sk=&cvid=7824D96C94A944EABBB85AF6BFBED743#

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
https://www.billboard.com/music/kanye-west

We can expect the Democrats to take a hit here. The fun will begin when Kanye debates Joe, and one has to wonder will it turn out like Cory Booker?

...https://www.bing.com/search?q=Cory+booker+joe+biden+racist&qs=n&form=QBRE&sp=-1&ghc=1&pq=cory+booker+joe+biden+racist&sc=4-28&sk=&cvid=7824D96C94A944EABBB85AF6BFBED743#
I thought he was a trump supporter? What do you think he saw in trump to drop his support?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I thought he was a trump supporter? What do you think he saw in trump to drop his support?
Link to 'Yeezus' saying he has dropped that support_________________________go
It's funny how much support he's getting from other blacks and rappers

TheTrueRepublican

Council Member
Honestly, he’d make a pretty good Republican candidate. Much better than Trump. You got an actual self-made rags to riches highly accomplished individual. No bankruptcies. No divorces, happily married to one wife. Praises Jesus often and even has a gospel album. Sure he has his antics. But nowhere near hoohaa grabbing or having Epstein as his best friend.

True Republican that one.

BobbyT

Governor
Honestly, he’d make a pretty good Republican candidate. Much better than Trump. You got an actual self-made rags to riches highly accomplished individual. No bankruptcies. No divorces, happily married to one wife. Praises Jesus often and even has a gospel album. Sure he has his antics. But nowhere near hoohaa grabbing or having Epstein as his best friend.

The religious thing is all an act, but then so is Donald's and no one cares. He certainly couldn't do any worse than Donald and while he's as much an egomaniac as Donald is, he doesn't strike me as dangerously and arrogantly stupid, which Donald definitely is.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
https://www.billboard.com/music/kanye-west

i can see it now... trump... biden... the yeezey....

a debate for the ages...

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Link to 'Yeezus' saying he has dropped that support_________________________go
It's funny how much support he's getting from other blacks and rappers
Uh, if he's running for president, you think he will vote for trump? LMAO...

You lose.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

So he's like YOU
So you've never touched a "hoohaa"...………...wow

EatTheRich

President
The religious thing is all an act, but then so is Donald's and no one cares. He certainly couldn't do any worse than Donald and while he's as much an egomaniac as Donald is, he doesn't strike me as dangerously and arrogantly stupid, which Donald definitely is.
OP is right, he’s probably not as personally prejudiced as Biden. I don’t know much about his politics otherwise other than being a former Trump supporter and of course his excellent comment that “George Bush doesn’t care about Black people.” Seems like he has some sexist lyrics. And we don’t need another rich Bonapartist candidate. But I could see someone like him pulling votes away from both major parties. Maybe even enough electoral votes to throw the contest into the House.