• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Kavanaugh accuser passes bogus polygraph

justoffal

Senator
When I first heard about the polygraph test I thought to myself uh oh this is a real problem. Then some reading this morning uncovered the fact that Kavanaugh's name was never mentioned during that test. Apparently this woman was attacked 30 Years Ago by some college friends..... that much is true.....and that's what she passed the polygraph on.

Tricky-tricky...... sneaky-sneaky Democrats.

Jo

Jen

Senator
When I first heard about the polygraph test I thought to myself uh oh this is a real problem. Then some reading this morning uncovered the fact that Kavanaugh's name was never mentioned during that test. Apparently this woman was attacked 30 Years Ago by some college friends..... that much is true.....and that's what she passed the polygraph on.

Jo
Democrats = lying sob's.

Jo
Dr Ford is willing to testify, should Republicans permit this?

Jen

Senator

justoffal

Senator
Dr Ford is willing to testify, should Republicans permit this?
Yes but only if the vote on his confirmation is not delayed.

I'm not sure what's going on here but I am certain that stalling is one of the things that is going on.

Had this come out 3 months ago when she first received it Trump would have immediately picked another candidate. In order to avoid that Feinstein shut up for 3 months and I think that's what most people are going to look at.

Jo

Last edited:
Doesn't matter.

A precedence was set while Clinton was president. All of his rapes and molesting of women was deemed to have been "nobody's business". I have nothing to say about anything Trump allegedly did.

Now explain why the allegations that Clinton and Trump are serial sexual abusers justifies putting a possible rapist on SCOTUS without listening to her testimony under oath?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/california-professor-writer-of-confidential-brett-kavanaugh-letter-speaks-out-about-her-allegation-of-sexual-assault/2018/09/16/46982194-b846-11e8-94eb-3bd52dfe917b_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.76e7d3ee8783

"After so many years, Ford said, she does not remember some key details of the incident. She said she believes it occurred in the summer of 1982, when she was 15, around the end of her sophomore year at the all-girls Holton-Arms School in Bethesda.

"Kavanaugh would have been 17 at the end of his junior year at Georgetown Prep.

"At the time, Ford said, she knew Kavanaugh and Judge as 'friendly acquaintances' in the private-school social circles of suburban Maryland.

"Her Holton-Arms friends mostly hung out with boys from the Landon School, she said, but for a period of several months socialized regularly with students from Georgetown Prep."

Yes but only if the vote on his confirmation is not delayed.

I'm not sure what's going on here but I am certain that stalling is one of the things that is going on.
Had this come out 3 months ago when she first received it Trump would have immediately picked another candidate. In order to avoid. That Feinstein shut up for 3 months and I think that's what most people are going to look at.

Jo
How is it possible to have a thorough investigation of this alleged rape attempt in two days?

400 days:confused:

Bugsy McGurk

President

Jo
I trust that you want Kavanaugh to take a polygraph test, no?

;-)

justoffal

Senator
How is it possible to have a thorough investigation of this alleged rape attempt in two days?

Oh it isn't possible... but Feinstein purposely held back on this to create a situation wherein there would be no room to choose another candidate prior to November. Kavanaugh should be confirmed despite that little trick and the investigation should continue after his confirmation.

Personally I tend to believe the woman at this point .... I think it's trivial and matters little in the big picture.

Her remembrances are foggy which indicates to me that she too may have been drunk at that party.

If the Democrats on the committee wanted a straight process they should have played it straight but they didn't.

Jo

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It's good to know dem/libs will not vote for someone that commits a crime in their youth

duh

Dino

Russian Asset

That’s easy.
There’s no police report, no physical evidence and no witnesses besides the three people supposedly involved.
Three people tell their side, one alleging and two denying and then let the Senate vote on him.

justoffal

Senator
I trust that you want Kavanaugh to take a polygraph test, no?

;-)
Normally I would agree except that the Spectre of a judge being hooked up to a polygraph is in itself completely damaging to the rest of his career even if he passes it.

Additionally many people have passed polygraphs while lying.... Just as many have failed them While telling the truth.

I think the main point of this entire exercise is to take the pressure off of the red State Democrat senators.

Since the Republicans already have two defectors. . Angus King and Jeff Flake...
Kavanaugh will need Democrats to be confirmed.

Jo

Bugsy McGurk

President
Normally I would agree except that the Spectre of a judge being hooked up to a polygraph is in itself completely damaging to the rest of his career even if he passes it.

Additionally many people have passed polygraphs while lying.... Just as many have failed them While telling the truth.

I think the main point of this entire exercise is to take the pressure off of the red State Democrat senators.

Since the Republicans already have two defectors. . Angus King and Jeff Flake...
Kavanaugh will need Democrats to be confirmed.

Jo
No surprise there - you oppose any polygraph for Kavanaugh while yapping about the polygraph of the woman.

BTW, King is not a Republican.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
That’s easy.
There’s no police report, no physical evidence and no witnesses besides the three people supposedly involved.
Three people tell their side, one alleging and two denying and then let the Senate vote on him.
Ford doesn't know how she got to the house or what time this was suppose to happen...…...she's a progressive lib professor in Cali and IMO, a liar

yo