• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Kavanaugh has some splainin to do to Dick Durban. Lying under oath to congress is a YUGE DEAL !

Spamature

President
Looks like a rough ride ahead for Trump's nominee.

Dick Durbin Sent Kavanaugh 2007 Letter About Misleading Senate Testimony.

Kavanaugh Lied.

Pundits have mentioned Kavanaugh has a long paper trail along with his partisan history. This morning Dick Durbin let’s us know that he sent a letter in 2007 to Kavanaugh asking him to explain inaccurate and misleading testimony give in May of 2006 to the Senate Judiciary Committee on the the topic of torture. The letter is in the tweet below and summarized:

Durbin asks him what did Kavanaugh know about Mr Hayne’s (Bush WH Lawyer up for Court of Appeals) role in crafting the Administration’s detention and interrogation policies.

Kavanaugh says he wasn’t involved.

And yet in a WP article he’s quoted as having a heated discussion in the White House in 2002.

Dick Durbin will be grilling Kavanaugh for sure. Because apparently he lied to the Senate.

In 2007 I sent Brett Kavanaugh this letter asking to explain his inaccurate and misleading testimony to the Senate Judiciary Committee. I’m still waiting for an answer. pic.twitter.com/c7XoGJKDSj

— Senator Dick Durbin (@SenatorDurbin) July 10, 2018

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018/7/10/1779397/-Dick-Durbin-Sent-Kavanaugh-2007-Letter-About-Misleading-Senate-Testimony-He-ll-Be-Grilled

MrMike

Bless you all
It might be Bork, if you know what I mean ?
Man Bugs... you might want to check back with the DNC mothership. You guys are so inconsistent in your messaging now it is pretty sad.

It's okay we will wait for your handlers to give you the go-ahead for posts with some new faux outrage by Liberals or anger at something Trump tweeted as filler material.

:rolleyes:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Kavanaugh Lied.

Pundits have mentioned Kavanaugh has a long paper trail along with his partisan history. This morning Dick Durbin let’s us know that he sent a letter in 2007 to Kavanaugh asking him to explain inaccurate and misleading testimony give in May of 2006 to the Senate Judiciary Committee on the the topic of torture. The letter is in the tweet below and summarized:

Durbin asks him what did Kavanaugh know about Mr Hayne’s (Bush WH Lawyer up for Court of Appeals) role in crafting the Administration’s detention and interrogation policies.

And yet in a WP article he’s quoted as having a heated discussion in the White House in 2002.

Dick Durbin will be grilling Kavanaugh for sure. Because apparently he lied to the Senate.

In 2007 I sent Brett Kavanaugh this letter asking to explain his inaccurate and misleading testimony to the Senate Judiciary Committee. I’m still waiting for an answer. pic.twitter.com/c7XoGJKDSj

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018/7/10/1779397/-Dick-Durbin-Sent-Kavanaugh-2007-Letter-About-Misleading-Senate-Testimony-He-ll-Be-Grilled
11 years ago :)

Here's something current and Contempt is possible

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/house-gop-weighs-contempt-against-key-witness-in-fbi-probes/ar-AAzW2tM?ocid=spartandhp

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*

Kavanaugh Lied.

Illinois Senator Dick Durbin Has a Long History of Lies ...
www.publiusforum.com/.../illinois-senator-dick-durbin...lies-calumny
Jan 16, 2018 · What most Americans don't know is that Dick Durbin has a long history of lying.
Dick Durbin is a jerk - American Thinker
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/01/dick_durbin_is_a_jerk...
Durbin lied incessantly about Obamacare, as did all the Democrats, and he lies now about immigration. ... Dick Durbin will lie, …

Dick Durbin Revealed Why He Lied About The President’s Use ...
https://joeforamerica.com/2018/02/dick-durbin-lied
Sen. Dick Durbin previously accused President Donald Trump last ... Dick Durbin Revealed Why He Lied About The President ... But Durbin is well known for his lies.

Video: Dick Durbin Lies About Democrats' Budget Failures ...
townhall.comtipsheetGuy Benson
Video: Dick Durbin Lies About Democrats' Budget Failures - Guy Benson: Our colleague Tina Korbe at Hot Air calls this misstatement .07/01/2018 0:24:42AM EST.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Inaccurate and misleading does not qualify as lying under oath. Until Charges a brought and guilty charge made in a court of law. The charge is baseless.

Spamature

President
Inaccurate and misleading does not qualify as lying under oath. Until Charges a brought and guilty charge made in a court of law. The charge is baseless.
WTF ?
Being inaccurate and misleading is the foundation of LYING.

What was that you gopers said in 2016

LOCK HIM UP !

Hahahahahaha !

Dino

Russian Asset

Kavanaugh Lied.

Uh oh. Sounds like Kavanaugh might lose Durbin’s surefire approval vote!
Whatever will we do??

Spamature

President
Uh oh. Sounds like Kavanaugh might lose Durbin’s surefire approval vote!
Whatever will we do??
How do you think he will handle having lied under oath in his first senate confirmation ?

Do you think he will lie under oath in this conformation hearing as well ?

UPNYA2

Mayor

Kavanaugh Lied.

WOW...…….. Harsh words, spamanure………

"Kavanaugh Lied."

About as absolute a statement as one could make, no doubt about that. But what was there in the article you posted that would indicate such a thing as being a given?

For example, the article that you presented to us states that little dickie asked Kavanaugh what he knew about Mr Hayne’s role in crafting the Administration’s detention and interrogation policies, to which Kavanaugh replied he wasn't involved.

But later your article points out how Kavanaugh was "having a heated discussion" in the White House 5 years earlier.

So, depending on nothing more that how each individual "feels" about Mr. Kavanaugh one can assume he was telling the truth about 1 of those instances and should be taken at his word, AND that he is lying about the other instance and can NOT be taken at his word, either way, he was involved, he wasn't involved, really doesn't matter, correct?

Are we to believe that when one has a heated discussion that means that they are personally involved in the subject matter? Seems odd. I've seen on here where you, I and any number of other posters have been in some heated discussions that we were most likely NOT personally involved in. For example abortion invokes many a heated discussion among all manners of folks, not all of whom personally had an abortion or performed one, were not what we would call "involved".

I think this is a similar type of thing. Much adieu over pretty much nothing in my opinion.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
How do you think he will handle having lied under oath in his first senate confirmation ?

Do you think he will lie under oath in this conformation hearing as well ?
2006 and you whine when links are 2 years old

why didn't Congress arrest him or your Obama

here, have some tissues

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member

Kavanaugh Lied.

If Dick Turbin said it, it didn't happen.

Spamature

President
WOW...…….. Harsh words, spamanure………

"Kavanaugh Lied."

About as absolute a statement as one could make, no doubt about that. But what was there in the article you posted that would indicate such a thing as being a given?

For example, the article that you presented to us states that little dickie asked Kavanaugh what he knew about Mr Hayne’s role in crafting the Administration’s detention and interrogation policies, to which Kavanaugh replied he wasn't involved.

But later your article points out how Kavanaugh was "having a heated discussion" in the White House 5 years earlier.

So, depending on nothing more that how each individual "feels" about Mr. Kavanaugh one can assume he was telling the truth about 1 of those instances and should be taken at his word, AND that he is lying about the other instance and can NOT be taken at his word, either way, he was involved, he wasn't involved, really doesn't matter, correct?

Are we to believe that when one has a heated discussion that means that they are personally involved in the subject matter? Seems odd. I've seen on here where you, I and any number of other posters have been in some heated discussions that we were most likely NOT personally involved in. For example abortion invokes many a heated discussion among all manners of folks, not all of whom personally had an abortion or performed one, were not what we would call "involved".

I think this is a similar type of thing. Much adieu over pretty much nothing in my opinion.
In 2002, Kavanaugh had met with other White House lawyers, and talked about whether or not the Supreme Court would approve of denying lawyers to prisoners detained as enemy combatants. Kavanaugh had previously been a law clerk for Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy, and predicted in that meeting that Kennedy would not approve of denying legal counsel to those prisoners.[27]

That sounds very much like he was involved and therefore he LIED under oath.