• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Keep the Electoral College

Nostra

Governor
One more example of how the Founding Fathers were light years ahead of where libnuts are in 2019.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
So?
What's your point?
You ask me what my point is? I ask you what Trump's point was. He'd have lost BIGLY if it hadn't been for the Electorate College and he's too damn stupid to figure it out.

Nostra

Governor
Look up if your cricky old neck will let you.
And he explained in your link that he would have run his campaign completely differently if that were the case.

Hillary knew the law, and ran her campaign accordingly..............AND LOST!

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
"They also like to always talk about [the] Electoral College. Well, it's an election based on the Electoral College. I would rather have a popular election, but it's a totally different campaign," Trump said during an interview with "Fox & Friends."

"It's as though you're running — if you're a runner you're practicing for the 100-yard dash as opposed to the one mile," he continued. "The Electoral College is different. I would rather have the popular vote, because it's — to me, it's much easier to win."

Jen

Senator
And he explained in your link that he would have run his campaign completely differently if that were the case.

Hillary knew the law, and ran her campaign accordingly..............AND LOST!

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
Exactly.
Trump ran his campaign on the existing laws.

Nobody really knows what Hillary was doing..................it was a crappy campaign. She thought the cheaters she put in charge would win it for her, I guess.

Nostra

Governor
Exactly.
Trump ran his campaign on the existing laws.

Nobody really knows what Hillary was doing..................it was a crappy campaign. She thought the cheaters she put in charge would win it for her, I guess.
Hillary was entitled to be POTUS. She was next in line.

She didn't need to work for it..............typical libnut attitude.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Why?

This is why.

Here is why we shouldn't keep the electoral college.

There are 900,000 republican voters in LA country. There are 2.6 million democrats and 1.5 million independents. Because of the electoral college, where it is a forgone conclusion that 100% of California's electors will go to the democrat...there are 2.4 million voters in LAC who might as well stay home on election day.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Here is why we shouldn't keep the electoral college.

There are 900,000 republican voters in LA country. There are 2.6 million democrats and 1.5 million independents. Because of the electoral college, where it is a forgone conclusion that 100% of California's electors will go to the democrat...there are 2.4 million voters in LAC who might as well stay home on election day.
By the way...turnout was about 3.5 million in 2016.

Jen

Senator

middleview

President
Supporting Member
There are definitely those who want the major blue cities to decide who is POTUS and just ignore the rest of the country as if the people are just worthless peons. You are in that group.
I want every vote to count equally. You do not...and only because it worked out for "W" and Trump to lose but get the job anyway. So while you think the majority are worthless peons...I disagree.