• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Kellyanne Conway on surveillance: We have 'microwaves that turn into cameras'

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
This has to be the funniest thing I heard and read today.

In an interview in her New Jersey home with the local newspaper, the Bergen Record, Conway was asked about whether Trump’s wiretap claim distracted from White House efforts to sell his agenda.

“There are many ways to surveil each other now, unfortunately,” she said. “There was an article this week that talked about how you can surveil someone through their phones, certainly through their television sets, any number of different ways. And microwaves that turn into cameras, et cetera. So we know that that is just a fact of modern life.”

http://www.latimes.com/politics/washington/la-na-essential-washington-updates-more-than-just-spying-microwaves-why-1489416182-htmlstory.html

Jen

Senator
This has to be the funniest thing I heard and read today.

In an interview in her New Jersey home with the local newspaper, the Bergen Record, Conway was asked about whether Trump’s wiretap claim distracted from White House efforts to sell his agenda.

“There are many ways to surveil each other now, unfortunately,” she said. “There was an article this week that talked about how you can surveil someone through their phones, certainly through their television sets, any number of different ways. And microwaves that turn into cameras, et cetera. So we know that that is just a fact of modern life.”

http://www.latimes.com/politics/washington/la-na-essential-washington-updates-more-than-just-spying-microwaves-why-1489416182-htmlstory.html
She was being facetious about microwaves......... for now anyway........ glad you could see that and laugh.

You did know she was being facetious, didn't you?

Jen

Senator
If they can hide a camera in a TV, why not a microwave? Or a toaster? Hell, anything can be used to spy...and you can bet....they use it.
Not sure they are doing that yet, but I'm pretty sure that refrigerators are outfitted like that. Microwaves are probably next. If we hear the term "Smart Microwave".......it's there.

I don't trust those little gadgets - Alexis and whatever the other one is........ not to spill our beans to anyone with the proper password.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
She was being facetious about microwaves......... for now anyway........ glad you could see that and laugh.

You did know she was being facetious, didn't you?
She wasn't being facetious when she said it... I hope you know that. She's a nutcase.
Backtracking is what she always tries to do when her lies catch up with her...
It's something Trump and his yes men do all of the time. :rolleyes:

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
If they can hide a camera in a TV, why not a microwave? Or a toaster? Hell, anything can be used to spy...and you can bet....they use it.
I have read they can hide/install a mic on a TV to listen to conversations.
I didn't know they could put a camera inside a TV...
Spy, using a webcam, it can be done, no doubt about that.
I put a piece of tape on my laptop camera years ago.
Using a microwave camera as a means to spy, is something I have never heard of though.

Corruptbuddha

Governor
I have read they can hide/install a mic on a TV to listen to conversations.
I didn't know they could put a camera inside a TV...
Spy, using a webcam, it can be done, no doubt about that.
I put a piece of tape on my laptop camera years ago.
Using a microwave camera as a means to spy, is something I have never heard of though.
I'd warrant that some of the methods/devices they use would be very surprising to us.