• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Kellyanne Conway’s husband: Trump is mentally ill

Barbella

Senator
Nope. No comment on the topic. Wingers.

I take it you’re not a shrink. Have you ever referred to anyone as a narcissist or a sociopath?
The topic being that KellyAnne Conway's husband thinks something I disagree with ? What's there to say other than "Who the hell is KellyAnne Conway's husband to judge ANYONE's mental stability? Is he an expert?"

So there you have my response. Again.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Takes care of him? He’s a successful lawyer.

That lie aside, one need not be skilled in “diagnosing mental disorders” to perceive Trump’s disorders. They can’t be missed.
Kellyanne Conway's husband is trying to do the country a favor by pointing out/warning us of Trump's worsening condition. IMO His twitter page listed the Diagnostic Codes...Trump's behavior seems to meet the criteria listed.
--------------------
George Conway just publicly questioned Trump’s mental faculties in humiliating Twitter attack

------------------------------
While many people with diagnosed mental health issues might take issue with a lawyer branding Trump as a narcissist from afar, one only has to watch any of his speeches to realize immediately that the President of the United States is sundowning before our very eyes, his brain leaking out of his ears and onto the podium with every retelling of his meetings with our movie-star handsome generals or his insistence that the wheel was invented before the wall or his wild theory that our stealth jets are literally invisible.
https://washingtonpress.com/2019/03/18/george-conway-just-publicly-questioned-trumps-mental-faculties-in-humiliating-twitter-attack/

Nostra

Governor
Kellyanne Conway's husband is trying to do the country a favor by pointing out/warning us of Trump's worsening condition. IMO His twitter page listed the Diagnostic Codes...Trump's behavior seems to meet the criteria listed.
--------------------
George Conway just publicly questioned Trump’s mental faculties in humiliating Twitter attack

While many people with diagnosed mental health issues might take issue with a lawyer branding Trump as a narcissist from afar, one only has to watch any of his speeches to realize immediately that the President of the United States is sundowning before our very eyes, his brain leaking out of his ears and onto the podium with every retelling of his meetings with our movie-star handsome generals or his insistence that the wheel was invented before the wall or his wild theory that our stealth jets are literally invisible.
https://washingtonpress.com/2019/03/18/george-conway-just-publicly-questioned-trumps-mental-faculties-in-humiliating-twitter-attack/
And his qualifications to make this diagnosis with no exam are????

Bugsy McGurk

President
The topic being that KellyAnne Conway's husband thinks something I disagree with ? What's there to say other than "Who the hell is KellyAnne Conway's husband to judge ANYONE's mental stability? Is he an expert?"

And your dodge is noted as well.

Always so telling.

Bugsy McGurk

President
--------------------

Yup. We have all labeled people narcissists and sociopaths. But when people make that very obvious observation about Trump, his sycophants claim that one needs a degree in psychiatry to do so.

They are quite lame.

Bugsy McGurk

President
You’ve gone on a 23 post TDS driven tirade today. A pity party for sure. Based on your own definition you’re a loony....

:rolleyes:
Perhaps the strangest winger posting in a politics forum is a winger whining about others posting in the same forum.

;-)

Barbella

Senator
Third time - another thing to say would be providing an answer to my question, which you have repeatedly dodged.
Here's your TOP POST including your subject line, weirdo:

And he says Trump’s mental illness is getting even worse. He’s desperately trying to warn the nation, which is even more compelling when it’s considered that his wife is a senior Trump aide.

Of course, sane, patriotic Americans need no convincing. But Trump’s sycophants just don’t seem to notice, as Trump takes this country to a darker place every day.

Where is there a question???????????? Which one am I supposed to answer???? The one you didn't ask?????

Bugsy McGurk

President
Here's your TOP POST including your subject line, weirdo:

And he says Trump’s mental illness is getting even worse. He’s desperately trying to warn the nation, which is even more compelling when it’s considered that his wife is a senior Trump aide.

Of course, sane, patriotic Americans need no convincing. But Trump’s sycophants just don’t seem to notice, as Trump takes this country to a darker place every day.

Where is there a question???????????? Which one am I supposed to answer???? The one you didn't ask?????
The usual winger gambit - run around in circles for five posts and then claim ignorance of the question they repeatedly dodged.

As you know, the question is not in the top post, but in the subsequent post where both you and your colleague dodged the question — my post of 11:31 am.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Bugs must beg for replies in order to make another DNC quarter
lets put him on a diet :)

Barbella

Senator
The usual winger gambit - run around in circles for five posts and then claim ignorance of the question they repeatedly dodged.

As you know, the question is not in the top post, but in the subsequent post where both you and your colleague dodged the question — my post of 11:31 am.
Did that happen before or after you dodged MY question, which was "why should I believe Conway? Is he an expert in psychiatry?" or something to that effect?