• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Kellyanne Conway’s husband: Trump is mentally ill

Nostra

Governor
Yep. And I answered your question. You dodged mine. You still do.

Deplorable!
The attorney is an expert in psychiatry? Really?

Link to his credentials as an expert psychiatrist, and how he is the one and only who can diagnose something without ever examining the patient?

Watch this DODGE!

Bugsy McGurk

President
The attorney is an expert in psychiatry? Really?

Link to his credentials as an expert psychiatrist, and how he is the one and only who can diagnose something without ever examining the patient?

Watch this DODGE!
More absurd dishonesty. As you know, the “Yep” was my response to the question asking whether I answered the underlying question. The answer to the underlying question was “Nope.” Only a Trumplandian troll tries to turn “Nope” into “Yep.”

And as you also know, I never contended that Conway had credentials in psychiatry.

Instead, I asked you wingers a question you all dodged...

Have you ever referred to anyone as a narcissist or a sociopath?

Assuming you have, and assuming you’re not a shrink, you’ve done what Conway did, although you blast him for doing it. Knowing that, you dodged my question.

Game, set, match.

;-)

Nostra

Governor
More absurd dishonesty. As you know, the “Yep” was my response to the question asking whether I answered the underlying question. The answer to the underlying question was “Nope.” Only a Trumplandian troll tries to turn “Nope” into “Yep.”

And as you also know, I never contended that Conway had credentials in psychiatry.

Instead, I asked you wingers a question you all dodged...

Have you ever referred to anyone as a narcissist or a sociopath?

Assuming you have, and assuming you’re not a shrink, you’ve done what Conway did, although you blast him for doing it. Knowing that, you dodged my question.

Game, set, match.

;-)
Your dodge is noted.