• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Ken Starr, Alan Dershowitz now on Team Trump

RickWA

Snagglesooth
But he knows...
Of course. Nearly all folks here do. It is not of lack of capacity that we get this stuff, but rather bad faith.

No normal sane person would ever declare that Dershowitz is unaccomplished. He was the youngest professor that Harvard Law ever hired. He's accomplished plenty. Moreover, he was his generation's "liberal's liberal". The consummate liberal who made his name as a fierce civil libertarian. Back when the left was actually liberal rather than rigid, doctrinaire leftists, they LOVED him...and folks like him.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Of course. Nearly all folks here do. It is not of lack of capacity that we get this stuff, but rather bad faith.

No normal sane person would ever declare that Dershowitz is unaccomplished. He was the youngest professor that Harvard Law ever hired. He's accomplished plenty. Moreover, he was his generation's "liberal's liberal". The consummate liberal who made his name as a fierce civil libertarian. Back when the left was actually liberal rather than rigid, doctrinaire leftists, they LOVED him...and folks like him.
I guess he pulled the ripcord and bailed on this one

Trump impeachment defense team will include Clinton prosecutor Ken Starr and Jeffrey Epstein lawyer Alan Dershowitz

In addition to Starr and Dershowitz, the lawyer Robert Ray is expected to be on Trump’s impeachment defense team. Ray had succeeded Starr has independent counsel in the Whitewater investigation of Clinton.

Another lawyer on the team will be former Florida attorney general Pam Bondi, CNBC has learned.

White House Counsel Pat Cipollone and Trump’s personal lawyer Jay Sekulow are heading the impeachment defense team.

“The president asked me to do this, and the legal team asked me to do this,” Dershowitz said Friday morning in an interview with CNBC.

Dershowitz said he will be presenting oral arguments in the Senate “to address the constitutional arguments against impeachment and removal.”

He also said that although he opposed Clinton’s impeachment and voted for Hillary Clinton against Trump in 2016, “he is participating in this impeachment trial to defend the integrity of a dangerous constitutional precedent.”

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/01/17/trump-impeachment-defense-to-include-ken-starr-alan-dershowitz.html
Is this the same Allan Dershowitz who took part in buggering children in our aristocracy's child sex trafficking ring provided by the conveniently disappeared Jeffrey Epstein and his accomplice Ghislaine Maxwell who is allowed to remain at large?

This society is sumpin' else.

Mick

The Right is always right
Deroshowitz never ceases to be wrong. And Ken Starr presided over Baylor University becoming the rape capital of the United States.

They are not smart or talented individuals. If that's the best Trump team has to offer then they are sure to lose.
This team will take goofballs Nadler and Schitt through the ringers. Good luck.

Mick

The Right is always right
Do tell us again how you think your judgments of Hunter Biden's qualifications mean something at all?
Yeah, being a crack addict that gets expelled from the military and who subsequently gets a high paying board position in a country and field he has zero inexperience in are qualifications none of us should comment on.

Meanwhile, your commentary on someone like Dershowirz is legitimate. Your arguments on this forum are compelling. Keep going.

So getting socialized at Harvard is OK now? Seems to depend upon who rather than where for a lotta folk. Dershowitz was a client of Jeffrey Epstein's and Ghislaine Maxwell's, who we allow to remain at large, child sex trafficking ring. But americans will always worship the aristocracy regardless. Perhaps one pervert can come to the aid of another.

Ah yeah, give me those old time "conservatives":

“Mark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the [Republican] party, and they're sure trying to do so, it's going to be a terrible damn problem. Frankly, these people frighten me. Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise. I know, I've tried to deal with them.”

― Barry Goldwater

Yeah, being a crack addict that gets expelled from the military and who subsequently gets a high paying board position in a country and field he has zero inexperience in are qualifications none of us should comment on.

Meanwhile, your commentary on someone like Dershowirz is legitimate. Your arguments on this forum are compelling. Keep going.
Dershowitz fucks children, just like Don, Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew - and that's just for starters, we don't want to know anymore.

You can comment all you want on his qualifications. It's just meaningless, unless you are a Burisma shareholder. Burisma found him to be qualified, so he got the job. Same as everyone else who got a job.

Never said he was illegitimate. I said he was a dumbass loser. Get it right.

Project much?
Everyone knows, we allow the aristocracy to [Unwelcome language removed] our children in america.

All aboard the 'Lolita Express': Flight logs reveal the many trips Bill Clinton and Alan Dershowitz took on pedophile Jeffrey Epstein's private jet with anonymous women
  • Flight logs for Jeffrey Epstein's private plane dubbed the 'Lolita Express' were published for the first time on Thursday
  • They show that former President Bill Clinton boarded the plane with women believed to have been involved in creating underage sex slave ring
  • Alleged victim Virginia Roberts says she was recruited as a slave when she was 15, and that she was forced to have sex with both Prince Andrew and Harvard law profession Alan Dershowitz
  • The latter, she says, molested her mid-flight on the private jet
  • Both the Duke of York and Dershowitz have fiercely denied their involvement in the ring
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2922773/Newly-released-flight-logs-reveal-time-trips-Bill-Clinton-Harvard-law-professor-Alan-Dershowitz-took-pedophile-Jeffrey-Epstein-s-Lolita-Express-private-jet-anonymous-women.html

You can comment all you want on his qualifications. It's just meaningless, unless you are a Burisma shareholder. Burisma found him to be qualified, so he got the job. Same as everyone else who got a job.

Never said he was illegitimate. I said he was a dumbass loser. Get it right.
He has illegitimately engaged with child sex traffickers.

Jack4freedom

Governor

Dershowitz has been respected for his skill as a lawyer for decades. However after the Simpson case and his unwavering support of all things Trump since being hired as a legal analyst for Fox News, he is rightly seen as a shameless whore by many from both the left and the right. Any objective person could clearlysee that he has been constantly lobbying for a $5000 an hour job as Trump’s defense lawyer for the money and notoriety for the past 4 years. I pointed that out years ago.

Let’s face it, a good lawyer with no scruples can take any case, pick either side and make arguments to support either party’s position. If Dershowitz had been hired by CNN or MSNBC he would no doubt be making the same arguments against Trump and guys like you would rightly be calling him a shameless left wing hack. Extreme partisans from both sides of the political spectrum are generally hypocritical phonies. Your profile here makes it pretty obvious that you fit neatly into that category in this idiotic “Leftist vs Rightist” narrative.

Dershowitz has been respected for his skill as a lawyer for decades. However after the Simpson case and his unwavering support of all things Trump since being hired as a legal analyst for Fox News, he is rightly seen as a shameless whore by many from both the left and the right. Any objective person could clearlysee that he has been constantly lobbying for a $5000 an hour job as Trump’s defense lawyer for the money and notoriety for the past 4 years. I pointed that out years ago.

Let’s face it, a good lawyer with no scruples can take any case, pick either side and make arguments to support either party’s position. If Dershowitz had been hired by CNN or MSNBC he would no doubt be making the same arguments against Trump and guys like you would rightly be calling him a shameless left wing hack. Extreme partisans from both sides of the political spectrum are generally hypocritical phonies. Your profile here makes it pretty obvious that you fit neatly into that category in this idiotic “Leftist vs Rightist” narrative.
"Dershowitz has been respected for his skill as a lawyer for decades."

Doesn't mean shit to me, he is what he's shown himself to be, the fact that he is embraced by other members of the aristocracy means nothing.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
So getting socialized at Harvard is OK now? Seems to depend upon who rather than where for a lotta folk. Dershowitz was a client of Jeffrey Epstein's and Ghislaine Maxwell's, who we allow to remain at large, child sex trafficking ring. But americans will always worship the aristocracy regardless. Perhaps one pervert can come to the aid of another.

Ah yeah, give me those old time "conservatives":

“Mark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the [Republican] party, and they're sure trying to do so, it's going to be a terrible damn problem. Frankly, these people frighten me. Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise. I know, I've tried to deal with them.”

― Barry Goldwater

Yes. "Liberals" did indeed LOVE Dershowitz. He was a key standard bearer for them...until they lurched hard-left and become the illiberal doctrinaire fundamentalist extremists that they are today. None are less liberal than today's lefty.

Yes. "Liberals" did indeed LOVE Dershowitz. He was a key standard bearer for them...until they lurched hard-left and become the illiberal doctrinaire fundamentalist extremists that they are today. None are less liberal than today's lefty.
Well you folks can keep blaming each other, see where it goes. And actually, I didn't say anything at all relative to what you're blathering on about here.

RickWA

Snagglesooth

That's what defense attorneys do. I remember a time when "liberals" believed that everyone deserved legal representation. Everyone. In fact, that was a specific battle cry. Liberals flocked to the particular profession of "defense" attorney...and in some cases...public defender. The notion of going up against the gargantuan state and all of its resources was a thing of honor among "liberals". Gotta assure civil liberties are looked after - and that the individual gets a fair shake.

Leftists , however, effectively are minions of the state. There can be no higher honor than to gain control of...and then serve the state.

You make my point perfectly Thanks.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Well you folks can keep blaming each other, see where it goes. And actually, I didn't say anything at all relative to what you're blathering on about here.
Actually, you replied to my post that was discussing this. You don't get to change what I write about.

That's what defense attorneys do. I remember a time when "liberals" believed that everyone deserved legal representation. Everyone. In fact, that was a specific battle cry. Liberals flocked to the particular profession of "defense" attorney...and in some cases...public defender. The notion of going up against the gargantuan state and all of its resources was a thing of honor among "liberals". Gotta assure civil liberties are looked after - and that the individual gets a fair shake.

Leftists , however, effectively are minions of the state. There can be no higher honor than to gain control of...and then serve the state.

You make my point perfectly Thanks.
Partisanshitheads cannot be helped, you're welcome. Allan still hangs with your dreaded liberals shoog.

All aboard the 'Lolita Express': Flight logs reveal the many trips Bill Clinton and Alan Dershowitz took on pedophile Jeffrey Epstein's private jet with anonymous women

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2922773/Newly-released-flight-logs-reveal-time-trips-Bill-Clinton-Harvard-law-professor-Alan-Dershowitz-took-pedophile-Jeffrey-Epstein-s-Lolita-Express-private-jet-anonymous-women.html

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Partisanshitheads cannot be helped, you're welcome. Allan still hangs with your dreaded liberals shoog.

Yes, I know Dershowitz is a liberal. This is why leftists hate him.