• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Ken Starr, Alan Dershowitz now on Team Trump

Trump impeachment defense team will include Clinton prosecutor Ken Starr and Jeffrey Epstein lawyer Alan Dershowitz

In addition to Starr and Dershowitz, the lawyer Robert Ray is expected to be on Trump’s impeachment defense team. Ray had succeeded Starr has independent counsel in the Whitewater investigation of Clinton.

Another lawyer on the team will be former Florida attorney general Pam Bondi, CNBC has learned.

White House Counsel Pat Cipollone and Trump’s personal lawyer Jay Sekulow are heading the impeachment defense team.

“The president asked me to do this, and the legal team asked me to do this,” Dershowitz said Friday morning in an interview with CNBC.

Dershowitz said he will be presenting oral arguments in the Senate “to address the constitutional arguments against impeachment and removal.”

He also said that although he opposed Clinton’s impeachment and voted for Hillary Clinton against Trump in 2016, “he is participating in this impeachment trial to defend the integrity of a dangerous constitutional precedent.”

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/01/17/trump-impeachment-defense-to-include-ken-starr-alan-dershowitz.html

Trump impeachment defense team will include Clinton prosecutor Ken Starr and Jeffrey Epstein lawyer Alan Dershowitz

In addition to Starr and Dershowitz, the lawyer Robert Ray is expected to be on Trump’s impeachment defense team. Ray had succeeded Starr has independent counsel in the Whitewater investigation of Clinton.

Another lawyer on the team will be former Florida attorney general Pam Bondi, CNBC has learned.

White House Counsel Pat Cipollone and Trump’s personal lawyer Jay Sekulow are heading the impeachment defense team.

“The president asked me to do this, and the legal team asked me to do this,” Dershowitz said Friday morning in an interview with CNBC.

Dershowitz said he will be presenting oral arguments in the Senate “to address the constitutional arguments against impeachment and removal.”

He also said that although he opposed Clinton’s impeachment and voted for Hillary Clinton against Trump in 2016, “he is participating in this impeachment trial to defend the integrity of a dangerous constitutional precedent.”

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/01/17/trump-impeachment-defense-to-include-ken-starr-alan-dershowitz.html
A couple of losers.

Jack4freedom

Governor

Dershowitz has been champing at the bit to get him some Trump money for years. He hasn’t gotten a guilty as sin crook off since OJ.

TBLee

Governor
Deroshowitz never ceases to be wrong. And Ken Starr presided over Baylor University becoming the rape capital of the United States.

They are not smart or talented individuals. If that's the best Trump team has to offer then they are sure to lose.
You seem a bit nervous about this? Ken Starr has been through this impeachment thing before, and he will bring in experience. Dershowitz is no fan of Trump's, but he knows the law, and when it comes to Constitutional Law, he is very knowledgeable.

You seem a bit nervous about this? Ken Starr has been through this impeachment thing before, and he will bring in experience.
Experience in losing. Experience doesn't equal wisdom. He is just an old loser.
Dershowitz is no fan of Trump's, but he knows the law, and when it comes to Constitutional Law, he is very knowledgeable.
He just name recognition. Woopdy-doo. Judge Judy knows the law too, why not get her?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Do tell us again how you think your judgments of Hunter Biden's qualifications mean something at all?
That's some powerful ADD you have working there, OCF.

Let's see...I've committed no crimes, been kicked out of no military branch, ridden the coattails of no daddy, and thieved no identity. I did my undergrad at U-Dub and grad work at Stanford, working as a field engineer briefly out of college before I founded my EPC business in 1994. Growing that hi-tech firm to a peak headcount of 460, I sold the entity in 2015. I now consult, because I'd be too bored to retire.

More importantly, I have a wife and three kids. The oldest is an executive in downtown SF at the ripe old age of 24. My middle son is enrolled at the US Air Force Academy, where he plays D1 football and is a Chemistry major. My youngest (a daughter) is a sophomore in HS and currently maintains a 4.26 GPA, taking advanced and AP coursework.

Yeah...I'm ok with the comparison.

Now then...your HACKERY with respect to Dershowitz and Starr?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

Let's see...I've committed no crimes, been kicked out of no military branch, ridden the coattails of no daddy, and thieved no identity. I did my undergrad at U-Dub and grad work at Stanford, working as a field engineer briefly out of college before I founded my EPC business in 1994. Growing that hi-tech firm to a peak headcount of 460, I sold the entity in 2015. I now consult, because I'd be too bored to retire.

More importantly, I have a wife and three kids. The oldest is an executive in downtown SF at the ripe old age of 24. My middle son is enrolled at the US Air Force Academy, where he plays D1 football and is a Chemistry major. My youngest (a daughter) is a sophomore in HS and currently maintains a 4.26 GPA, taking advanced and AP coursework.

Yeah...I'm ok with the comparison.

pah...

default on school loans!

badum cha...

SO you aren't a Burisma shareholder? So your judgement of Hunter Biden's qualifications don't matter in the slightest.

Both of them are jokes. You can slap a suit on any old white guy, put them on TV and Republicans instantly believe they have credibility. They are just a couple dumbasses who show up on Fox News. They have a long and storied history of being wrong.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
SO you aren't a Burisma shareholder? So your judgement of Hunter Biden's qualifications don't matter in the slightest.

Both of them are jokes. You can slap a suit on any old white guy, put them on TV and Republicans instantly believe they have credibility. They are just a couple dumbasses who show up on Fox News. They have a long and storied history of being wrong.
That's just sad. You seem to have some serious issues...though clearly not so severe as a couple of other ne'er-do-wells in this place.

Reactions: Jen

RickWA

Snagglesooth
What's that you say achievement ?

I guess that'll have to be frowned upon, won't it?
Fortunately, our kids are properly raised and inculcated with decent values.

Unlike the swarms of malcontents who are now in full hatchet-job mode with respect to the attorneys mentioned in this OP. The nasty hackery is proliferating right on queue...almost as if the hive is of a single mind...receives its dispatches centrally...and then has no personal character or autonomy to resist abject compliance. The board now swells with expanded, breathless loathing and festering hate for Dershowitz, Starr, et al.