• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Kevin Sorbo calls looters and rioters in Ferguson 'losers', and liberals whine like children!

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
https://www.facebook.com/KevinSorbo
Okay....I stand humiliated and humbled. My most sincere apologies for my post on the events in Ferguson. I posted out of frustration and anger over the violence and looting. My words were never meant to hurt the African-American community. My use of the word "losers' was directed at those doing the looting and vandalising and violence toward others. Anyone who does that is a loser in my book. So I will not apologise to those who are looting stores and vandalising there own community. I am very sorry for the police shooting. To answer violence with violence is not the answer here. Real leaders need to emerge out of that community to deal with the problems with the excessive use of police force. I agree with you that the police action has only added to the reaction of the residents of Ferguson. Yes. I am an idiot and do hold myself accountable for the way my post came off.

fvck the rioters, losers AND liberals if they think he said anything wrong. No apology should have been made.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Okay....I stand humiliated and humbled. My most sincere apologies for my post on the events in Ferguson. I posted out of frustration and anger over the violence and looting. My words were never meant to hurt the African-American community. My use of the word "losers' was directed at those doing the looting and vandalising and violence toward others. Anyone who does that is a loser in my book. So I will not apologise to those who are looting stores and vandalising there own community. I am very sorry for the police shooting. To answer violence with violence is not the answer here. Real leaders need to emerge out of that community to deal with the problems with the excessive use of police force. I agree with you that the police action has only added to the reaction of the residents of Ferguson. Yes. I am an idiot and do hold myself accountable for the way my post came off.

fvck the rioters, losers AND liberals if they think he said anything wrong. No apology should have been made.
The problem is that the true haters will twist his words, so clarification was called for...unnecessary to those of us who are not so tragically ungifted as some here...but called for nonetheless.

write on

Senator

I remember that after Katrina, white people taking food from flooded out stores were called 'surviviors' and 'residents', but the black people doing the same thing were called 'looters' and 'criminals'.

Screw sorbo!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

liberal label them undocumented shoppers.............

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I remember that after Katrina, white people taking food from flooded out stores were called 'surviviors' and 'residents', but the black people doing the same thing were called 'looters' and 'criminals'.

Screw sorbo!

did you see the black girl that looted the stuffed teddy bear bigger than she was_____________________ what's someone need a BIG stuffed teddy bear for in a flood zone?
Did you see any of the looters in Ferguson that looked like they were hungry?
Wait...loot a liquor store for survival.............YO
FREE BEER

write on

Senator
did you see the black girl that looted the stuffed teddy bear bigger than she was_____________________ what's someone need a BIG stuffed teddy bear for in a flood zone?
Did you see any of the looters in Ferguson that looked like they were hungry?
Wait...loot a liquor store for survival.............YO
FREE BEER
You're so simple minded and racist it would be comical if it wasn't so sickening. What I wrote describes you to a T.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
Go check out Sorbo's Facebook page, and look at the overwhelming number of supportive comments regarding what he said about the LOSERS in Ferguson who were/are rioting and looting.

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
Sorbo is a washed loser piece of shit...He should go to Fergunson ans say it, instead of hiding out in some white bread trailer park

MrMike

Bless you all
Saw this on video in Ferguson. Found it funny in a way. It's like the reverse of how the Nazi's used to mark Jewish owned businesses. In this case, in Ferguson it means "don't loot here, we be o'tay homies".

I guess everything that wasn't black owned was fair game? Seems ironic to me.

Spamature

President
Saw this on video in Ferguson. Found it funny in a way. It's like the reverse of how the Nazi's used to mark Jewish owned businesses. In this case, in Ferguson it means "don't loot here, we be o'tay homies".

I guess everything that wasn't black owned was fair game? Seems ironic to me.

Or its a business owner doing what ever they think will allow their business to be spared.

If you haven't noticed they did board up the window anyway.