• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Kids have to be taught to hate. Period.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
That's a edited lie.

Republicans love immigrants. They add to the fabric of our nation. They bring a wealth of knowledge, experience and a good hard work ethic.

What Republicans (most Republicans) and any decent minded person in this country is opposed to is illegal aliens, jumping the line and coming here to defraud welfare, commit crimes and illegally vote in our elections.

If these animals will violate our borders, they won't obey any other laws either. So they have to be kept out.

If they are so desperate to come here, they can get in line behind the others who are coming here legally. But this jumping the border shit is something no real American can support.

That fence should have 200,000 volts on it...…...

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Again....... waiting for you to prove teachers teach children to be racist.

Still waiting for your answer to post #30.

ROFFLMAAO
Not my fault you can't comprehend
Parents don't have time to teach their kids
Teachers have more contact with children, therefore, you need to prove teachers aren't teaching racism to children
THE PROOF IS WHO HAS MORE CONTACT WITH CHILDREN GO_________

4/15

Mayor
Teachers have more contact with children, therefore, you need to prove teachers aren't teaching racism to children
The teachers are not the ones it is the republicans and their public policies that show kids what they are expected to do.

Bear Claw

President

LMAO

Nice try!!

I have no need to prove YOUR accusation that teachers teach racism..

You failed to answer post #30 here.

You failed.

Go to the back of the class.

Bottom line, You lost the debate!

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
The teachers are not the ones it is the republicans and their public policies that show kids what they are expected to do.
It's republican policies? How in the fvck do Republicans have anything to do with years and years of leftist control of the schools systems?
Be careful when you pull another lie out of your ass because you went deep on that lie