• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Kids have to be taught to hate. Period.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
An opinion is not a lie!!

Fact!

If it is over your head, then leave.
It's an opinion and your opinion is republican teachers teach racism (post #65) your opinion is not the truth either.

FACT!

You going to make me?

Caroljo

Senator
An opinion is not a lie!!
It's not a lie YET.
Until you find if you opinion is right, or not. Opinions mean NOTHING. You could find out your opinion is not true and IS a lie. Are you really that lowly educated you don't know this? Lol!

Bear Claw

President
It's not a lie YET.
Until you find if you opinion is right, or not. Opinions mean NOTHING. You could find out your opinion is not true and IS a lie. Are you really that lowly educated you don't know this? Lol!

But I am not an uneducated republican.

Give it a rest Dawg!!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
But what I said was true about opinions. Right?? Why can't you even agree to something like that? Are you that big of a 'hater'?? SMH......
Why did it reply to YOU and say give it up Dawg?
Me thinks it's lost it's bearings...……….#94 and then posted an insult #99

OMG, it thinks you're Dawg...………#98 now waiting to see if it post "twins"

hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm could it be so!

Caroljo

Senator
LMAO

Funny that you never denied being Dawg!!

I knew it
I just figured you didn't know who you were responding to. Lefty here does that all the time. Just ask your pals here (if you have any) that have been here all along. It's kind of hard to post a picture of both of us in the same photo! Lol! You have nothing...again.

Bear Claw

President
I just figured you didn't know who you were responding to. Lefty here does that all the time. Just ask your pals here (if you have any) that have been here all along. It's kind of hard to post a picture of both of us in the same photo! Lol! You have nothing...again.

Your Patron Saint