• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Kids have to be taught to hate. Period.

reason10

Governor
What comes naturally.....isn't hate, isn't racism.

It comes VERY naturally for liberal Democrats. It's hard wired into the DNA.

reason10

Governor
Your question, so I will let you try and prove that schools are teaching children to be racist.

LMAO
Public schools (at least in Florida) barely have time to teach the little bastards what they are supposed to learn in the regular curriculum. Kids have to get their racism where everyone else does: From Democrats.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I just figured you didn't know who you were responding to. Lefty here does that all the time. Just ask your pals here (if you have any) that have been here all along. It's kind of hard to post a picture of both of us in the same photo! Lol! You have nothing...again.
Better yet if he has the nads he can simply ask the Mods or SW if we are the same posters...…….I'm betting he's doesn't. We have another that plays the same grade school schiff...………..it may be snowed in.

Bear Claw

President
Public schools (at least in Florida) barely have time to teach the little bastards what they are supposed to learn in the regular curriculum. Kids have to get their racism where everyone else does: From Democrats.

No, From the street!!

reason10

Governor
You wrote: If these animals will....
Who taught you that?
When human beings act like animals (and liberals like you SWEAR by Darwin's opinions that we're nothing but animals) I'm going to call them that.

A human shits in the street, he/she is an animal. A human drags his kids through hundreds of miles of jungle (which in a law abiding society would get him charged with child abuse) and then try to climb a fence illegally, that human is an ANIMAL. And the animal status is VOLUNTARY. Nobody's holding a gun to these animals to make them break our laws.

If an American commits murder, child molestation, rape, etc, that American is an animal that needs to be put down.

You believe humans are no better than animals. You believe Darwin. I'm just following in the very next logical step.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
When human beings act like animals (and liberals like you SWEAR by Darwin's opinions that we're nothing but animals) I'm going to call them that.

A human shits in the street, he/she is an animal. A human drags his kids through hundreds of miles of jungle (which in a law abiding society would get him charged with child abuse) and then try to climb a fence illegally, that human is an ANIMAL. And the animal status is VOLUNTARY. Nobody's holding a gun to these animals to make them break our laws.

If an American commits murder, child molestation, rape, etc, that American is an animal that needs to be put down.

You believe humans are no better than animals. You believe Darwin. I'm just following in the very next logical step.
Not according to the teachings of Jesus. Trump has the same low regard for human beings as you, but then he is cruel, inhumane and amoral.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
You wrote: If these animals will....
Who taught you that?
Gee...that took precious time to "fix" the post into something decent, like the word "Edited" to replace a filthy word or a slime against someone. YET...he continues.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
An opinion is not a lie!!
If you want LIES, listen to Trump whine about not being able to defend his sorry self at the Impeachment hearings. Nevermind that he woudn't let his "defenders" testify. He'll run with that though because it's all he has. Poor widdle Trump....can't defend himself against the big bad Impeachers. LOL