• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Kids have to be taught to hate. Period.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Are you a woman?

Show one post where I threatened a woman_____________ONE

As you posted that's how it works:

Nice try but pure BS on your part. Prove your post with facts and links or expect to be challenged.

You are then expected to support your post or admit you can't.

In your case, you can't.

That is how it works!!

Bear Claw, Today at 7:04 PM Report
#133 + Quote Reply

You Can't...………..

Bear Claw

President
Are you a woman?

Show one post where I threatened a woman_____________ONE
As you posted that's how it works:

Nice try but pure BS on your part. Prove your post with facts and links or expect to be challenged.

You are then expected to support your post or admit you can't.

In your case, you can't.

That is how it works!!

Bear Claw, Today at 7:04 PM Report
#133 + Quote Reply

You Can't...………..

His claim, care to TRY to prove him correct?

Go for it!!

Last edited:

Zam-Zam

Senator
You know... The president. Things their parents don't like. What the TV tells them. Etc.

No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom

Hate is fear-based. People who harbor hatred are insecure.

If you find yourself seething with contempt for someone or something, do a self-check and ask yourself what it is you're afraid of. Once you face your fears you can conquer them, and you'll lead a better life.

I shall allow no man to belittle my soul by making me hate him.

-Booker T. Washington

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Hate is fear-based. People who harbor hatred are insecure.

If you find yourself seething with contempt for someone or something, do a self-check and ask yourself what it is you're afraid of. Once you face your fears you can conquer them, and you'll lead a better life.

I shall allow no man to belittle my soul by making me hate him.

-Booker T. Washington

interesting stuff..

like i've said before.. Looking for Hate?

just knock on the door of the neighbor that has a 'Hate has no home here' sign

you've found yerself some hate

Zam-Zam

Senator
interesting stuff..

like i've said before.. Looking for Hate?

just knock on the door of the neighbor that has a 'Hate has no home here' sign

you've found yerself some hate

“Love is a light that never dwelleth in a heart possessed by fear.” – Bahá’u’lláh

Mr. Friscus

Governor
You know... The president. Things their parents don't like. What the TV tells them. Etc.

No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom
All they have to do is watch an hour of CNN or talk to any sociology major and they'll know how to hate like a professional.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
So there is main argument that Democratic teachers are teaching racial hate. Ok let's break this down at the simplest level using right wing talking points.

Right wingers claim the unionized teachers are lazy, un-motivated and poor educators - see hundreds of posts to this effect. So they are supposedly teaching kids in their classrooms racial bias and hate, which causes problems in the pupil relations realm - correct. So if they are teaching this:

1. How do they separate the races and teach them in their respective groups to hate the other groups? Would a white teacher be able to teach brown/ black/ asian/ indian kids to hate white people like her/ him?

2. If their is racial tensions, issues, classroom disruptions wouldn't that make the lazy, un-motivated teachers job harder? Dealing with all these added problems?

3. The hours spent with teachers vs parents argument failed to account for weekends, holidays, summer break so let's do real numbers

Kids spend about 9 hours a day with teachers/ bus rides, etc so figure
9 hours x 185 school days - so 1665 hours under the " teacher/ bus " time
vs
15 hours x 185 days at home ( 2775 hours ) and 180 days x 24 hours ( 4320 hours )
so combined the kids spend 7095 hours under "parents" time

so 1665 vs 7095 is obviously weighted over 4:1 parents vs teachers

well , well.........................................better go back to the drawing board !