• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Knock knock. Whose there? Nobel. Nobel who?

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
Abe should be impeached by the Democrats in congress...oh wait, he can't....ROFLMFAO@Democrats.

Seriously though...If Obama can get one for literally nothing, Trump can get one for his efforts in North Korea.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Abe should be impeached by the Democrats in congress...oh wait, he can't....ROFLMFAO@Democrats.

Seriously though...If Obama can get one for literally nothing, Trump can get one for his efforts in North Korea.

my guess is that if true, somebody will shortly brand him a racist, and maybe even jussie Smollett will accuse him of being the third person in the attack on him

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
A Nobel Peace Prize for threatening a nation with “fire and fury the likes of which the world has never seen”?

That would be so “Trumpish.”

;-)

That would be awesome. Not. if only that were the only thing he said and everything stopped right after that utterance. Is that what happened?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Huh? What’s patently false?

And what other things are you referring to?
are you affirming that you have missed all of the negotiations between the United States and North Korea, and are adhering to the notion that that utterance was the only thing that has transpired between the United States and North Korea?

Bugsy McGurk

President
are you affirming that you have missed all of the negotiations between the United States and North Korea, and are adhering to the notion that that utterance was the only thing that has transpired between the United States and North Korea?
Of course not. Trump has met with the NK Fat Boy, discussing who knows what. And Trump then falsely declared that NK was no longer a threat. But to this day, NK has not destroyed one nuclear weapon. They have every nuke they had when Trump took office (maybe more) and they have tested new missiles during the Trump era.

So what has Trump accomplished there? Nothing positive. We are left with his veiled threat to nuke NK, and the claim that he should get a Nobel Peace Prize as a result.

I think that’s bizarre. What am I missing?

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
Of course not. Trump has met with the NK Fat Boy, discussing who knows what. And Trump then falsely declared that NK was no longer a threat. But to this day, NK has not destroyed one nuclear weapon. They have every nuke they had when Trump took office (maybe more) and they have tested new missiles during the Trump era.

So what has Trump accomplished there? Nothing positive. We are left with his veiled threat to nuke NK, and the claim that he should get a Nobel Peace Prize as a result.

Might as well change that to So what has Obama accomplished. Period.

Obama got a Nobel for being the first black President. Nothing more.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

So..the same as before. With the exception if having had a summit...and additional high level discussions between neighboring nations.

It's ok. I know you need to do this. You figure Abe is making it up...and you know better..?