• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Knock off this idiotic "draft dodger" campaign.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The Trump Defense Team can't even spend a moment to tell us why the White House hasn't commented to a request from the NY Times and Washington Post. Trump has time to tweet out insults to Bette Midler for God's sake, but won't deny that his doctor gave him a get out of the draft free card for a non-existant foot problem.

Nostra

Governor
The Trump Defense Team can't even spend a moment to tell us why the White House hasn't commented to a request from the NY Times and Washington Post. Trump has time to tweet out insults to Bette Midler for God's sake, but won't deny that his doctor gave him a get out of the draft free card for a non-existant foot problem.
Why deny some TDS inspired charge with no evidence?

D

Deleted member 21794

You have nothing but the word of two TDS kooks disgracing their own father who can no longer even defend himself. How fortunate for you you have no shame. How UNfortunate for you you have no evidence. None. Nada.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You have nothing but the word of two TDS kooks disgracing their own father who can no longer even defend himself. How fortunate for you you have no shame. How UNfortunate for you you have no evidence. None. Nada.
Do you have evidence that the two women are "TDS kooks"? Nope. Again...this isn't a court of law. That Trump has time to tweet about people he doesn't like but not to answer an allegation like this speaks volumes to me.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
PRESIDENT TRUMP is the most honest American President in the history of America. Anyone who thinks otherwise is an idiot.
He said he'd release his tax returns...didn't happen. So he lied. He said windmills cause cancer. He lied. He said Mexico would pay for the wall. He lied. He said Mexico would pay for the tariffs. He lied.

How much proof do you need?

D

Deleted member 21794

He said he'd release his tax returns...didn't happen. So he lied. He said windmills cause cancer. He lied. He said Mexico would pay for the wall. He lied. He said Mexico would pay for the tariffs. He lied.

How much proof do you need?
Someone doesn't understand the meaning of what a lie is. Let's take the windmills thing, for example. If he believes windmills cause cancer and is wrong, that makes him wrong- not a liar. Once again, your TDS prevents you from engaging in rational thought.

By the way, you still believe that $2,500 per year ObamaScam savings is coming????

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Someone doesn't understand the meaning of what a lie is. Let's take the windmills thing, for example. If he believes windmills cause cancer and is wrong, that makes him wrong- not a liar. Once again, your TDS prevents you from engaging in rational thought.

By the way, you still believe that $2,500 per year ObamaScam savings is coming????
Since he has absolutely nothing to base his comment on, yes he lied.

Given that the current state of the ACA implementation is nowhere near what was originally proposed, I find it hard to evaluate. What I can tell you is that the ACA would have kept my insurance company from attempting to drop coverage for my wife because after 20 years of coverage with the same company, they discovered she had CF from birth...."PRE-EXISTING CONDITION" and that because of the ACA I could keep my son on my policy for the time he was in college, saving having to buy another policy for 8 years. My sister was dropped from her policy when she'd been treated for cancer. This was pre-ACA and she had to buy a policy that would not cover cancer of any kind and she had to pay more than $2k per month for it.

I'm not sure how much money that either would have saved or did.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY

It was a Lie. Politifact's Lie of the year to be exact.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You're by far the most partisan hack on this board. So excuse me if the best I can do is laugh.
Yeah, in the absence of a coherent argument...laughter is appropriate for you. Do you actually think you are not a partisan hack? That would truly be amusing.

D

Deleted member 21794

Yeah, in the absence of a coherent argument...laughter is appropriate for you. Do you actually think you are not a partisan hack? That would truly be amusing.
I know for fact you are far more partisan than I. That's not even debatable.

D

Deleted member 21794

Since he has absolutely nothing to base his comment on, yes he lied.

Given that the current state of the ACA implementation is nowhere near what was originally proposed, I find it hard to evaluate. What I can tell you is that the ACA would have kept my insurance company from attempting to drop coverage for my wife because after 20 years of coverage with the same company, they discovered she had CF from birth...."PRE-EXISTING CONDITION" and that because of the ACA I could keep my son on my policy for the time he was in college, saving having to buy another policy for 8 years. My sister was dropped from her policy when she'd been treated for cancer. This was pre-ACA and she had to buy a policy that would not cover cancer of any kind and she had to pay more than $2k per month for it.

I'm not sure how much money that either would have saved or did.
I love your gobbledygook about ObamaScam. In fact, it proves my point about what a partisan you are. It is disjointed, nonsensical and does NOTHING to further your case.

Now let's tackle your babbling about windmills. If I believe eating a cow heart will make me brave, does that make me:

1) Wrong

or

2) A liar.

D

Deleted member 21794

I'm sure that upon receiving that info from his precious Politifact, *middleview* will accept the error of his ways and admit his god Barack Hussein Obama lied.

No, really!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
What politifact said was that Obama should not have said "You can keep your policy, you can keep your doctor".

Obama’s ideas on health care were first offered as general outlines then grew into specific legislation over the course of his presidency. Yet Obama never adjusted his rhetoric to give people a more accurate sense of the law’s real-world repercussions, even as fact-checkers flagged his statements as exaggerated at best.

Instead, he fought back against inaccurate attacks with his own oversimplifications, which he repeated even as it became clear his promise was too sweeping.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2013/dec/12/lie-year-if-you-like-your-health-care-plan-keep-it/

Since you like Politifact...how do you like this?

Our ruling
Trump said windmill noise causes cancer. The White House provided no evidence. No study supports the statement.

Echoing Iowa’s Republican senators, we rate this ridiculous statement Pants on Fire.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2019/apr/08/donald-trump/republicans-dismiss-trumps-windmill-and-cancer-cla/

Is Donald Trump the most transparent president ever? No

We rate the statement Pants on Fire.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2019/jun/04/donald-trump/trump-administration-most-transparent-ever-no/

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I love your gobbledygook about ObamaScam. In fact, it proves my point about what a partisan you are. It is disjointed, nonsensical and does NOTHING to further your case.

Now let's tackle your babbling about windmills. If I believe eating a cow heart will make me brave, does that make me:

1) Wrong

or

2) A liar.
It would make you stupid. Did you check your mailbox for your Trump Defense Campaign ribbon?

D

Deleted member 21794

It would make you stupid. Did you check your mailbox for your Trump Defense Campaign ribbon?
We're not talking about whether I'd look stupid or not. To expedite your beating, let's stipulate that Trump believing windmills causes cancer makes him look stupid. But, does it make him:

1) Wrong

or
2) A liar?

So far, your dodge is clearly your surrender on the issue. So either dodge or be a partisan and lie yet again. We know those are your only two options.

reason10

Governor
He said he'd release his tax returns...didn't happen.
WRONG. He said he'd maybe release them AFTER THE AUDIT. The audit isn't finished.

He said windmills cause cancer.

He never said that. And that's not even a smart lie, although it's probably the smartest lie you've ever told in your miserable life.

He said Mexico would pay for the wall.

Mexico IS paying, through the new trade agreement. You lose again.

He said Mexico would pay for the tariffs.

He NEVER said Mexico would pay for the tariffs.

How much proof do you need

So far, I'm the only one offering proof. You sitting back and lying all the time does not constitute proof. Is just shows you still haven't stopped your cross burning, which started the day PRESIDENT TRUMP took the oath of office as PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

reason10

Governor
What politifact said was that Obama should not have said "You can keep your policy, you can keep your doctor".

Obama’s ideas on health care were first offered as general outlines then grew into specific legislation over the course of his presidency. Yet Obama never adjusted his rhetoric to give people a more accurate sense of the law’s real-world repercussions, even as fact-checkers flagged his statements as exaggerated at best.

Instead, he fought back against inaccurate attacks with his own oversimplifications, which he repeated even as it became clear his promise was too sweeping.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2013/dec/12/lie-year-if-you-like-your-health-care-plan-keep-it/

Since you like Politifact...how do you like this?

Our ruling
Trump said windmill noise causes cancer. The White House provided no evidence. No study supports the statement.

Echoing Iowa’s Republican senators, we rate this ridiculous statement Pants on Fire.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2019/apr/08/donald-trump/republicans-dismiss-trumps-windmill-and-cancer-cla/

Is Donald Trump the most transparent president ever? No

We rate the statement Pants on Fire.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2019/jun/04/donald-trump/trump-administration-most-transparent-ever-no/
Only an IDIOT believes anything POlitifact has to say.