• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Know or are a Vietnam Vet?

Wahbooz

Governor
Or served in Korea? You may want to do a search on Agent Orange exposure. The VA has added more ailments or conditions to the list, one of them is Chloracne. As you read this article, you'll see:

Symptoms include excessive oiliness of the skin and the appearance of numerous blackheads, often accompanied by fluid-filled cysts and dark body hair. In mild cases, blackheads may be limited to the area around the eyes, extending along the temples to the ears. In more severe cases, blackheads also may appear in other places, especially over the cheek bone area, other facial areas, behind the ears, and along the arms. Severe chloracne may lead to open sores and permanent scars.

I've had a growth removed from my throat, and have dealt with prostrate problems, among other things. It's a good idea to keep up on the latest.

I remember my arms covered with black spots. I went to the corpsman about it, and was told I didn't wash well enough. Bullshit, I scrubbed the hell out of my arms and it never helped.

If you know, or are, someone with strange ailments or conditions, or experienced birth defects in your family, you may want to contact the VA.

Or served in Korea? You may want to do a search on Agent Orange exposure. The VA has added more ailments or conditions to the list, one of them is Chloracne. As you read this article, you'll see:

Symptoms include excessive oiliness of the skin and the appearance of numerous blackheads, often accompanied by fluid-filled cysts and dark body hair. In mild cases, blackheads may be limited to the area around the eyes, extending along the temples to the ears. In more severe cases, blackheads also may appear in other places, especially over the cheek bone area, other facial areas, behind the ears, and along the arms. Severe chloracne may lead to open sores and permanent scars.

I've had a growth removed from my throat, and have dealt with prostrate problems, among other things. It's a good idea to keep up on the latest.

I remember my arms covered with black spots. I went to the corpsman about it, and was told I didn't wash well enough. Bullshit, I scrubbed the hell out of my arms and it never helped.

If you know, or are, someone with strange ailments or conditions, or experienced birth defects in your family, you may want to contact the VA.

Support our troops.

Wahbooz

Governor
Support our troops.
Support them by pushing politicians. Too often "Thank you for your service" by vets is more like "thank god I don't have to go", or just trying to fit into the new way people see vets. They want to pretend they really care. And please don't use them as a backdrop for a political photo shoot or ad.

In the words of a few present day vets.

Last edited:
Support them by pushing politicians. Too often "Thank you for your service" by vets is more like "thank god I don't have to go", or just trying to fit into the new way people see vets. They want to pretend they really care. And please don't use them as a backdrop for a political photo shoot or ad.

In the words of a few present day vets.

That is exactly what I'm saying, and "pushing our politicians" is backdropping vets.

The people sit and watch too much go by waiting for the system to respond.

Wahbooz

Governor
That is exactly what I'm saying, and "pushing our politicians" is backdropping vets.

The people sit and watch too much go by waiting for the system to respond.
And they should stop using vets and war to win an election.

"If you're a fortunate son, keep your frigging hands off the military. It doesn't belong to you."

Secondly, it irritates me to see a president who never served one minute saluting. Ike was a 5 star General, and he never saluted. He understood the etiquette.

Jack4freedom

Governor

I am not a Vietnam vet but I d know several great people whose lives were shortened as a result of Agent Orange. Has Dow or whichever chemical manufacturer been successfully sued on behalf of our soldiers? Thanks for posting this info at any rate.

Wahbooz

Governor
I am not a Vietnam vet but I d know several great people whose lives were shortened as a result of Agent Orange. Has Dow or whichever chemical manufacturer been successfully sued on behalf of our soldiers? Thanks for posting this info at any rate.
The one video speaks of a lawsuit filed.

And they should stop using vets and war to win an election.

"If you're a fortunate son, keep your frigging hands off the military. It doesn't belong to you."

Secondly, it irritates me to see a president who never served one minute saluting. Ike was a 5 star General, and he never saluted. He understood the etiquette.

Consider me one of the choir. Ike also warned us of where we were headed/are in that regard; connecting the military to the political system and capital. All covered up by noise and jibberish now. Leaving vets as disposable commodities without the people making some noise about it.

Wahbooz

Governor
Consider me one of the choir. Ike also warned us of where we were headed/are in that regard; connecting the military to the political system and capital. All covered up by noise and jibberish now. Leaving vets as disposable commodities without the people making some noise about it.
He definitlely did warn, but no one listened. That's why you're only a number if you're in uniform. I know why they cut this scene from the movie,