• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Kobe.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
I know this isn't political, so no problem to move this, but rest in peace.

One of the greatest of all time, with a swagger that was all his own, even with the Jordan comparisons from day one. Speaker of 6 languages from an upbringing unique to almost anybody else in the world.

Sad day. Prayers to his family.

Jack4freedom

Governor

One of the greatest of all time, with a swagger that was all his own, even with the Jordan comparisons from day one. Speaker of 6 languages from an upbringing unique to almost anybody else in the world.

He was an LA icon who I had the pleasure to see from the time he was a 17 year old kid throughout his magnificent 20 year career all as a Laker. Sad day here in LA and throughout the sports world. RIP Kobe....

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member

I got that on my Iphone newsfeed earlier. Seems it was his own private helicopter that crashed.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Awful stuff. He turned his life around after the rape case in the early 2000's - and his divorce.

So Sad.

Thoughts and prayers to his family.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Awful stuff. He turned his life around after the rape case in the early 2000's - and his divorce.

So Sad.

Thoughts and prayers to his family.
Kobe was still married to his first and only wife Vanessa for 19 years when he died. No divorce. The sexual assault case was dismissed by the DA before even going to trial. He has always maintained that it was a consensual encounter. The woman who accused him had dna from 3 different men in her underwear when she reported the assault.

reason10

Governor
The news media will probably cover this for a couple of days. It is STILL more interesting than the illegal impeachment.