• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

La Raza demands President Obama violate the US constitution immediately

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/09/05/La-Raza-President-Done-Waiting-Demands-Obama-Give-Exec-Amnesty-to-8-Million-Illegals

Isn’t there some sort of law that foreign powers can’t meddle in US politics? Al Gore famously got in trouble for accepting Chinese campaign contributions a few years back. Even without trying to buy off politicians, it’s still unseemly for foreign interests to make demands on US elected officials to break the law, to their own profit, IMHO.

La Raza (see link above) is now accusing President Obama of “breaking a promise” to grant executive amnesty to 8 million people who entered the US illegally. I checked on Google, and there’s no record of Obama making such a promise. So either La Raza is lying, or this was some sort of secret meeting where the president bought Latino votes and La Raza (financial?) support by promising something he couldn’t legally deliver.

Obama has his hands full making good an actual promises which were perfectly legal: keeping your old doctor/insurance; fixing unemployment; healing racial and partisan divides.

If I were a cynic (an even bigger one than I am), I’d be rooting for Obama to issue his regal decree making all immigrants US citizens. Not that I’m eager to see most democratic seats in congress fall to no-name republicans who campaigned on obscure single issues. Nor that I’d relish seeing the nation consumed by impeachment hearings. I think the republicans might actually be able to cobble together a legal challenge to keep the “all your immigrants belong to us” decree from taking effect.

So the reason I’d enjoy Obama’s amnesty blink would be mostly for entertainment value. It would validate my belief that he’s a moron.

But he’s not a moron. At least not politically. As untutored as the president clearly is in matters such as economics, science, and foreign policy, he’s the master of political stratagem. He is NOT going to grant amnesty now, or right after the election, or even on his last day in office, the date Clinton famously used to pardon 400 federal prisoners who were friends and relatives of important contributors. No way does Obama want an amnesty decree quickly overturned by the courts to be the signature event of his 8 years in office.

La Raza – that’s’ a different matter. These guys are the nadir of moronic single issue politics. They honestly don’t care, and don’t understand that if amnesty was declared that the administration would be destroyed, and republicans would take over the government. La Raza leaders have their entire reputation tied to one thing – delivering on the promise of amnesty. They lose everything – the ante, bet, the see, the double, the call – if they can’t deliver on this promise. They will be doomed to wander in the desert for a generation, and look in wistfully as someone else leads their people into the promised land.

Earth to La Raza – there’s a process for citizenship. It’s not that expensive, nor time consuming. It just involves obeying the law. I see no reason to grant amnesty to 8 million (or is it 10 million, or 12 million?) people who never had any intention of following this most basic law, and hope they will follow our laws after amneysty for change. Our borders right at this moment are overrun by drug cartels and gang members hoping to gain access before Obama issues his decree. I fail to see any downside for actual citizens in asking the non-citizens to follow the laws the rest of us live by.

So La Raza - stop asking our president to act is if he’s some sort of absolute banana republic dictator. That’s (allegedly) what you were fleeing from when you came to America in the first place. Comprende?

Colorforms

Senator
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/09/05/La-Raza-President-Done-Waiting-Demands-Obama-Give-Exec-Amnesty-to-8-Million-Illegals

Isn’t there some sort of law that foreign powers can’t meddle in US politics? Al Gore famously got in trouble for accepting Chinese campaign contributions a few years back. Even without trying to buy off politicians, it’s still unseemly for foreign interests to make demands on US elected officials to break the law, to their own profit, IMHO.

La Raza (see link above) is now accusing President Obama of “breaking a promise” to grant executive amnesty to 8 million people who entered the US illegally. I checked on Google, and there’s no record of Obama making such a promise. So either La Raza is lying, or this was some sort of secret meeting where the president bought Latino votes and La Raza (financial?) support by promising something he couldn’t legally deliver.

Obama has his hands full making good an actual promises which were perfectly legal: keeping your old doctor/insurance; fixing unemployment; healing racial and partisan divides.

If I were a cynic (an even bigger one than I am), I’d be rooting for Obama to issue his regal decree making all immigrants US citizens. Not that I’m eager to see most democratic seats in congress fall to no-name republicans who campaigned on obscure single issues. Nor that I’d relish seeing the nation consumed by impeachment hearings. I think the republicans might actually be able to cobble together a legal challenge to keep the “all your immigrants belong to us” decree from taking effect.

So the reason I’d enjoy Obama’s amnesty blink would be mostly for entertainment value. It would validate my belief that he’s a moron.

But he’s not a moron. At least not politically. As untutored as the president clearly is in matters such as economics, science, and foreign policy, he’s the master of political stratagem. He is NOT going to grant amnesty now, or right after the election, or even on his last day in office, the date Clinton famously used to pardon 400 federal prisoners who were friends and relatives of important contributors. No way does Obama want an amnesty decree quickly overturned by the courts to be the signature event of his 8 years in office.

La Raza – that’s’ a different matter. These guys are the nadir of moronic single issue politics. They honestly don’t care, and don’t understand that if amnesty was declared that the administration would be destroyed, and republicans would take over the government. La Raza leaders have their entire reputation tied to one thing – delivering on the promise of amnesty. They lose everything – the ante, bet, the see, the double, the call – if they can’t deliver on this promise. They will be doomed to wander in the desert for a generation, and look in wistfully as someone else leads their people into the promised land.

Earth to La Raza – there’s a process for citizenship. It’s not that expensive, nor time consuming. It just involves obeying the law. I see no reason to grant amnesty to 8 million (or is it 10 million, or 12 million?) people who never had any intention of following this most basic law, and hope they will follow our laws after amneysty for change. Our borders right at this moment are overrun by drug cartels and gang members hoping to gain access before Obama issues his decree. I fail to see any downside for actual citizens in asking the non-citizens to follow the laws the rest of us live by.

So La Raza - stop asking our president to act is if he’s some sort of absolute banana republic dictator. That’s (allegedly) what you were fleeing from when you came to America in the first place. Comprende?
Barry is planning on waiting until the end of the Nov. elections before signing an executive order giving amnesty to millions of illegals. He has been being petitioned by democrats in hard congressional races to hold off on his flaunting of his oath of office for fear that it will energize independents to get out to the polls to vote republican.

Democrats know that amnesty is an 80/20 issue, and they want to wait until the public has time to calm down a little before having the ability to retaliate.

Barry is planning on waiting until the end of the Nov. elections before signing an executive order giving amnesty to millions of illegals. He has been being petitioned by democrats in hard congressional races to hold off on his flaunting of his oath of office for fear that it will energize independents to get out to the polls to vote republican.

Democrats know that amnesty is an 80/20 issue, and they want to wait until the public has time to calm down a little before having the ability to retaliate.
so say the newspapers. its hard to tell where they get their information. so far EVERY rumor about executive amnesty has turned out to be wrong. this is an event which has been predicted continually for nearly 2 years . . .

MrMike

Bless you all
What's funny is his claim the move to delay it wasn't "political". Obama is a liar.
The guy in the house chamber that exclaimed "He lies" a few years back was spot on correct.

ILLEGAL ALIENS deserve nothing from our country except a trip back over the border.

Colorforms

Senator
so say the newspapers. its hard to tell where they get their information. so far EVERY rumor about executive amnesty has turned out to be wrong. this is an event which has been predicted continually for nearly 2 years . . .
It just seems to me that congressional democrats wouldn't be freaking out over it if there wasn't a possibility. Amnesty by executive order, even though not exactly law, would be politically irreversible.

Colorforms

Senator
What's funny is his claim the move to delay it wasn't "political". Obama is a liar.
The guy in the house chamber that exclaimed "He lies" a few years back was spot on correct.

ILLEGAL ALIENS deserve nothing from our country except a trip back over the border.
Everything Barry does is politically motivated. I just start with that whenever looking at what's going on. Amnesty plays to a very limited but powerful interest group in the democrat oligarchy. The La Raza crowd expects Barry to deliver them open borders and de facto amnesty and Barry is going to have to wait until after the midterms to deliver. I have no doubt that he wants to, however.

What is good for the country has no affect on Barry's calculations.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Everything Barry does is politically motivated. I just start with that whenever looking at what's going on. Amnesty plays to a very limited but powerful interest group in the democrat oligarchy. The La Raza crowd expects Barry to deliver them open borders and de facto amnesty and Barry is going to have to wait until after the midterms to deliver. I have no doubt that he wants to, however.

What is good for the country has no affect on Barry's calculations.
Everything every POLITICIAN does is POLITICALLY motivated.

Colorforms

Senator
Everything every POLITICIAN does is POLITICALLY motivated.
Agreed. Usually, however, the political motivation is "what can I do to make my constituency like me more", in Barry's case, however, it's, "how can I get away with pushing this incredibly unpopular thing that everyone is going to hate with the least amount of fall out."

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Agreed. Usually, however, the political motivation is "what can I do to make my constituency like me more", in Barry's case, however, it's, "how can I get away with pushing this incredibly unpopular thing that everyone is going to hate with the least amount of fall out."
Your hate blinds you. The initial statement was so incredibly stupid that you now have to stir in more hate to your already toxic brew so that it seems perfectly normal.

The odd thing is...there is no political benefit to pushing "unpopular" programs that will bring out hate in people. Especially when the hate is already strongly established. Elsewhere on the board, a "patriot" hopes terrorists will hit the Oval Office...and that sentiment gets likes from other posters.

Colorforms

Senator
Your hate blinds you. The initial statement was so incredibly stupid that you now have to stir in more hate to your already toxic brew so that it seems perfectly normal.

The odd thing is...there is no political benefit to pushing "unpopular" programs that will bring out hate in people. Especially when the hate is already strongly established. Elsewhere on the board, a "patriot" hopes terrorists will hit the Oval Office...and that sentiment gets likes from other posters.
You make these posts that are so senseless as to not even be coherent. Of course politicians look at how to please their constituencies in order to gain reelection. How is that "incredibly stupid"?

Barry, on the other hand, has to push the "democrat" agenda. The democrat agenda isn't the wishes of the majority of Barry's constituents, but payback for the support of the many dispirit factions that make up the democrat base. For example, the majority of the American people support closing borders and stemming illegals. Barry's activist Hispanic base, however, wants open borders and amnesty. Barry has to figure out how to pay them this without killing the chances of democrats to get elected come Nov.

UPNYA2

Mayor

Speaking of hate "blinding" one.........

When you state, "...there is no political benefit to pushing "unpopular" programs that will bring out hate in people. Especially when the hate is already strongly established.", may I ask to whom you are referring specifically?

Which group of people hate another?

I know of people who want illegal immigrants to be accepted just as legal immigrants are to be accepted, do THEY hate people who view legal and illegal immigration differently?

I know of people who oppose treating immigrants who knowingly break our laws to come here just as we do those who have respect enough to obey the laws of the nation they are seeking to join, is THIS somehow the "hate" to which you refer?

Who really "hates" whom here?

Please elaborate.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
You make these posts that are so senseless as to not even be coherent. Of course politicians look at how to please their constituencies in order to gain reelection. How is that "incredibly stupid"?

Base, on the other hand, has to push the democrat agenda. The democrat agenda isn't the wishes of the majority of Barry's constituents, but payback for the support of the many dispirit factions that make up the democrat base. For example, the majority of the American people support closing borders and stemming illegals. Barry's activist Hispanic base, however, wants open borders and amnesty. Barry has to figure out how to pay them this without killing the chances of democrats to get elected come Nov.
Pushing unpopular programs...has no political benefit. THAT was your comment. And it's incredibly stupid.

MrMike

Bless you all
How good is your memory Craig?

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Speaking of hate "blinding" one.........

When you state, "...there is no political benefit to pushing "unpopular" programs that will bring out hate in people. Especially when the hate is already strongly established.", may I ask to whom you are referring specifically?

Which group of people hate another?

I know of people who want illegal immigrants to be accepted just as legal immigrants are to be accepted, do THEY hate people who view legal and illegal immigration differently?

I know of people who oppose treating immigrants who knowingly break our laws to come here just as we do those who have respect enough to obey the laws of the nation they are seeking to join, is THIS somehow the "hate" to which you refer?

Who really "hates" whom here?

Please elaborate.
To whom am I referring? To those that see only horrible negative things about Obama...and those that like the idea of the Oval Office being bombed.

UPNYA2

Mayor
To whom am I referring? To those that see only horrible negative things about Obama...and those that like the idea of the Oval Office being bombed.

Ok, but as MrMike asked, where was all of this feigned "moral outrage" when similar hate was being exhibited toward Bush?

Selective morals, while quite common among those of the more liberal political/social persusation, is still most unbecoming. Therefore something that SHOULD be avoided by anyone wishing to label any and all opposition to anything obami related as, "hate", know what I mean hossfly?

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Then stow your faux outrage. The photos/videos of your Leftist pals wishing death upon Bush are limitless.

Obama is a liar and a failure as a leader. Suck it up and accept reality.
There is no one on this board that has "liked" the idea of the Oval Office being bombed other than American Patriot, Dawg...and Jen...and now...you come to defend them. You really need to examine your soul.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Ok, but as MrMike asked, where was all of this feigned "moral outrage" when similar hate was being exhibited toward Bush?

Selective morals, while quite common among those of the more liberal political/social persusation, is still most unbecoming. Therefore something that SHOULD be avoided by anyone wishing to label any and all opposition to anything obami related as, "hate", know what I mean hossfly?
The world is ugly...and those protests occurred 10-12 years. They involved what we consider an ill conceived war.

The right now asks terrorists to bomb the Oval Office...and members "like" the post. Get it Hoss???

Colorforms

Senator
Pushing unpopular programs...has no political benefit. THAT was your comment. And it's incredibly stupid.

Actually, I never said that. Those were your words. For democrats, pushing unpopular programs is the only way that they can keep the dispirit factions that make up the democrat party in line. The democrat base is made up of activists and one issue voters. These one issue voters will sit home if they don't get what they want. For example, La Raza wants amnesty and open borders, the abortion rights crowd and NARAL want abortion on demand and free contraception, the antiwar activists want us out of Iraq at all costs, and the democrat leadership wants to see to it that voting is easily manipulated. To this end, democrats have had to create campaigns that have little to do with issues, but are instead nothing more than hit campaigns.

Barry is stuck in the middle of all of it, since his constituency is supposed to be made up of the whole of the American people. His agenda is to pay off as much as his base as possible without risking an uprising from his constituency.