• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Latest report from Nevada

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
This is the feed back I am getting

OPERATION BUNDY FREEDOM --> SPECIAL NEWS ALERT <-- FROM FRONT LINES

From the FRONT LINE!
This is an account from the front line of the Bundy cattle siege! 9 AM we all gathered for the opening press conference! We were told that the sheriff wanted to discuss things with the Bundys the night before! The Bundys had told the sheriff that if he had anything to say, he could say it in front of the people.

We started off with the Pledge of Allegiance! Then a prayer was given! Immediately after the prayer I saw several people pointing toward the sky! We we all awe struck while looking at hundreds of birds that gave us a personal, God sent flyover! They formed 4 large "V's"! In after thought! They were flying toward were the cattle had been corralled! And the 4 "V's" ended up being the 4 more hours we would have to wait before victory!

After several patriotic songs, the sheriff showed up at 9:30. He was given the mic, and announced to Mr. Bundy that the BLM has been told to cease the operation! Immediately many from the crowd, that was short of 1000 at the time, hollered "what about the cattle"! Mr Bundy then took the mic and told the sheriff that he had 1 hour to take down the fences, and release his cattle! Then the sheriff left!

The cowboys on horseback had just arrived in force! They took turns galloping up the hill with flags in hand! They place the American flag atop the hill where the Federal snipers once stationed themselves. After all the flags were atop the hill, a rider took up an unmounted horse in respect for all the service men, alive and deceased, and in remembrance of our fore fathers!

The hour went pretty fast, but in the meantime the crowd had now doubled! Mr. Bundy addressed the media, asking them for a report! As is usual, the media had nothing to say! They were given five more minutes by Mr. Bundy! After the five minutes were up, the media was still silent! With the peoples encouragement, we were left with no choice but to go get them ourselves! We all went to our vehicles, most cramming into truck beds, and headed over to where the cattle were being held. Half of us headed East, while the other half headed west to circle around on I15. Because of the many cars involved, it caused quite a traffic jam both East and West.

Eventually the whole freeway became a parking lot! We arrived to about 100 or more Federal vehicles scattered through out the area! Our Militia and Oath Keepers were busy surveying the surrounding area! There were many federal vehicles also stationed out of the way, on nearby dirt roads! For the most part, I could tell we were surrounded if something should happen. There were also several helicopters, and a plane, constantly circling overhead!

To get to the cattle, we needed to go under the South side underpass, and then the North. There was about 80 feet of open space between the two overpasses! As I got under the South overpass, about 50 people were standing in the overpass shade. As i was moving closer to take pictures, I could see the rangers stationed behind the open doors of their trucks! Swat teams and other fully equipped personnel were stationed in various strategic positions behind the north overpass! As I was walking closer to get better pictures, an guy grabbed me and told me I was warned not to take another step! I could hear them on a megaphone, but didn't understand what they were saying, and to whom. I'm thinkin it's time I give serious thought to hearing aids! So I moved back into the shade with the others! As the crowd started to swell below the overpass, the rangers demanded that we disperse, or we would be arrested.

Our numbers continued to grow with people now lining the overpasses, and surrounding inlets! As the sheriff had told us they were told cease this illegal operation, many of us felt they had any legal right to threaten us in this manner! They just kept reminding us that they had some sort of court order and we needed to disperse! Several top Militia members came forward and we all advanced to the halfway point! There were many verbal exchanges between the our Militia, and the rangers! The rangers ordered us to stop, and we did! They said they were authorized to use lethal force if needed! Our Militia ordered them to stand down and let us through, or they would be the ones to be arrested!

This went back and forth for about 10 minutes, with neither side budging! In the mean time our militia members had taken up its own strategic stations, for a possible engagement! Then the cowboys on horseback showed up! More than 40 of them! The crowd parted as they drove up the center of our line! Again the rangers ordered them to stop! I don't know if they couldn't hear with all the noise, or the just didn't care anymore! But they went rite up to the North overpass before coming to a stop!

Everyone was surrounding, and moving with them at this time! There were now several thousand on scene! Both sides of the freeway were totally shut down. The overpasses were now flooded and overflowing with spectators, militia, and other patriots! And neither side was budging! After about a 30 minute total stand off on both sides, the county sheriffs showed up and asked of one of the Bundy family to speak with him! After another 20 minutes more; of most likely some sort of a negotiation, we were asked to move back, and allow them time to withdraw! We backed up to the halfway point again and held our line!

The rangers slowly, cautiously, retreated! It was a tense withdraw on both sides! Cooler heads prevailed! After about another 2 hour wait, with NO ONE leaving, the cattle were finally released to go home!

In retrospect, it turned out to be the Oath Keepers from both sides that prevented some serious bloodshed! As both sides were Americans, I would have to say America won! Liberty prevailed! And Gods was watching over both sides! GOD blessed AMERICA! So many people deserve so much thanks for what took place! Much food and water was donated! People from all over the country who came so far to stand up against tyranny! The many prayers from all around the world in our behalf!

Militia member zoned in with a Saiga semi automatic sporter rifle.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
This is the feed back I am getting

OPERATION BUNDY FREEDOM --> SPECIAL NEWS ALERT <-- FROM FRONT LINES

From the FRONT LINE!
This is an account from the front line of the Bundy cattle siege! 9 AM we all gathered for the opening press conference! We were told that the sheriff wanted to discuss things with the Bundys the night before! The Bundys had told the sheriff that if he had anything to say, he could say it in front of the people.

We started off with the Pledge of Allegiance! Then a prayer was given! Immediately after the prayer I saw several people pointing toward the sky! We we all awe struck while looking at hundreds of birds that gave us a personal, God sent flyover! They formed 4 large "V's"! In after thought! They were flying toward were the cattle had been corralled! And the 4 "V's" ended up being the 4 more hours we would have to wait before victory!

After several patriotic songs, the sheriff showed up at 9:30. He was given the mic, and announced to Mr. Bundy that the BLM has been told to cease the operation! Immediately many from the crowd, that was short of 1000 at the time, hollered "what about the cattle"! Mr Bundy then took the mic and told the sheriff that he had 1 hour to take down the fences, and release his cattle! Then the sheriff left!

The cowboys on horseback had just arrived in force! They took turns galloping up the hill with flags in hand! They place the American flag atop the hill where the Federal snipers once stationed themselves. After all the flags were atop the hill, a rider took up an unmounted horse in respect for all the service men, alive and deceased, and in remembrance of our fore fathers!

The hour went pretty fast, but in the meantime the crowd had now doubled! Mr. Bundy addressed the media, asking them for a report! As is usual, the media had nothing to say! They were given five more minutes by Mr. Bundy! After the five minutes were up, the media was still silent! With the peoples encouragement, we were left with no choice but to go get them ourselves! We all went to our vehicles, most cramming into truck beds, and headed over to where the cattle were being held. Half of us headed East, while the other half headed west to circle around on I15. Because of the many cars involved, it caused quite a traffic jam both East and West.

Eventually the whole freeway became a parking lot! We arrived to about 100 or more Federal vehicles scattered through out the area! Our Militia and Oath Keepers were busy surveying the surrounding area! There were many federal vehicles also stationed out of the way, on nearby dirt roads! For the most part, I could tell we were surrounded if something should happen. There were also several helicopters, and a plane, constantly circling overhead!

To get to the cattle, we needed to go under the South side underpass, and then the North. There was about 80 feet of open space between the two overpasses! As I got under the South overpass, about 50 people were standing in the overpass shade. As i was moving closer to take pictures, I could see the rangers stationed behind the open doors of their trucks! Swat teams and other fully equipped personnel were stationed in various strategic positions behind the north overpass! As I was walking closer to get better pictures, an guy grabbed me and told me I was warned not to take another step! I could hear them on a megaphone, but didn't understand what they were saying, and to whom. I'm thinkin it's time I give serious thought to hearing aids! So I moved back into the shade with the others! As the crowd started to swell below the overpass, the rangers demanded that we disperse, or we would be arrested.

Our numbers continued to grow with people now lining the overpasses, and surrounding inlets! As the sheriff had told us they were told cease this illegal operation, many of us felt they had any legal right to threaten us in this manner! They just kept reminding us that they had some sort of court order and we needed to disperse! Several top Militia members came forward and we all advanced to the halfway point! There were many verbal exchanges between the our Militia, and the rangers! The rangers ordered us to stop, and we did! They said they were authorized to use lethal force if needed! Our Militia ordered them to stand down and let us through, or they would be the ones to be arrested!

This went back and forth for about 10 minutes, with neither side budging! In the mean time our militia members had taken up its own strategic stations, for a possible engagement! Then the cowboys on horseback showed up! More than 40 of them! The crowd parted as they drove up the center of our line! Again the rangers ordered them to stop! I don't know if they couldn't hear with all the noise, or the just didn't care anymore! But they went rite up to the North overpass before coming to a stop!

Everyone was surrounding, and moving with them at this time! There were now several thousand on scene! Both sides of the freeway were totally shut down. The overpasses were now flooded and overflowing with spectators, militia, and other patriots! And neither side was budging! After about a 30 minute total stand off on both sides, the county sheriffs showed up and asked of one of the Bundy family to speak with him! After another 20 minutes more; of most likely some sort of a negotiation, we were asked to move back, and allow them time to withdraw! We backed up to the halfway point again and held our line!

The rangers slowly, cautiously, retreated! It was a tense withdraw on both sides! Cooler heads prevailed! After about another 2 hour wait, with NO ONE leaving, the cattle were finally released to go home!

In retrospect, it turned out to be the Oath Keepers from both sides that prevented some serious bloodshed! As both sides were Americans, I would have to say America won! Liberty prevailed! And Gods was watching over both sides! GOD blessed AMERICA! So many people deserve so much thanks for what took place! Much food and water was donated! People from all over the country who came so far to stand up against tyranny! The many prayers from all around the world in our behalf!

Militia member zoned in with a Saiga semi automatic sporter rifle.
I don't know who's the bigger idiot...the a-hole who is pretending to be some sniper (look at his bullet proof vest) or the damn fools taking his picture like he's some celebrity or hero. IDIOT teabagger cons.

I don't know who's the bigger idiot...the a-hole who is pretending to be some sniper (look at his bullet proof vest) or the damn fools taking his picture like he's some celebrity or hero. IDIOT teabagger cons.
Translation: God? Freedom? Pledge of Allegiance? Blashphemy! Now give me a parasite on food stamps, and Obamadammit I'll support him and all his moocher friends!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
jump on out there big mouth and see if his scope is on or STFU..........the most uneducated poster here of knowledge of weapons just got to show her ignorance.....who told you that's a BPV...............barney ☺

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
These [Unwelcome language removed] look like the Taliban threatening Americans....Religious nut jobs in Cowboy Hats

Ummm... Kate? I'm just curious about a few things in your post. First off, why do you think it takes multiple people to take a photograph? Secondly, how do you know what the person in question is or is pretending to be? Third, are you sure that's a bulletproof vest he's wearing? Honestly, your post appears to simply be random, hysterical ranting without much thought given to actual veracity of the claims made in said ranting. May I suggest you reconsider, and perhaps post something that actually makes some sense?

Last edited:

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Ummm... Kate? I'm just curious about a few things in your post. First off, why do you think it takes multiple people to take a photograph? Secondly, how do you know that the person in question is or is pretending to be? Third, are you sure that's a bulletproof vest he's wearing? Honestly, your post appears to simply be random, hysterical ranting without much thought given to actual veracity of the claims made in said ranting. May I suggest you reconsider, and perhaps post something that actually makes some sense?
The vest looks like a tactical vest which is not a bullet proof vest.

Tactical vest

http://www.defensereview.com/camelbak-delta-5-tactical-vest-and-st-5-tactical-pack-latest-tactical-hydration/

Plate carrier

http://int.511tactical.com/All-Products/Outerwear/Vests/Tac-Tec-Plate-Carrier.html

Figjam

Mayor
...the title of the story should be - OPERATION BUNDY FREE-RIDE - bundy is using public land as if it were his own - which it is NOT. He's a freeloading criminal and should be treated as such - American Patriot? NOT!

That figures. I had hoped that Kate's husband being a cop, she'd at least post something factual when it comes to tactical gear. Apparently she is completely ignorant about that as well. Oh well, it's just one more item on a long, long list. ;)

Figjam

Mayor
Mr. Cartoon clown how about keeping up?
...has a US Court of Law ruled he is using the land legally since the last 3-rulings otherwise stating he has been using the land illegally? Has he paid the fees owed to government? Or is he still a scumbag squatter using public resources for his own personal gain?