• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Lawyers for Nick Sandmann, sue Washington Post for $250 million

EatTheRich

President
Oh woe is me ! Correct. The media doesn't have as much power as a high school child.

Can you get a little more biased?

They were caught. You believed and look like the foolish liberal we love and adore. Own up to it and have a better standard. Sheesh.
It’s not so much a “high school child” as the rich people bankrolling him to the tune of tens of millions of dollars. This lawsuit has no chance of winning. It is a SLAPPING lawsuit intended to deter the free press by forcing them to spend money on legal fees when they print stories not approved by the rich.

EatTheRich

President
If it was factual it will come out in the case.

I disagree that it was factual.

It's Trayvon Martin all over again and you will have to fake the news to cover up your lies again. Must be a sad life.

Smollett anyone?
The case has no chance of winning. The whole point is to harass WaPo and make them spend money on legal fees.

EatTheRich

President
That is so rich that you don't even know what people are talking about yet you still post.

Buffoon comes to mind here.
I do know what I’m taking about. I asked a rhetorical question to which I know the answer (“none”) to see if anyone was willing to answer honestly.

Fins

Fray Terror
Yes, I know ... everyone “knows” I’m stupid because I make factual arguments they are unable to counter ... so they insult me personally rather than make the attempt.
I’ve never seen you make an argument that can’t be countered. You are delusional

That has been illegal for centuries. However, it is clear that WaPo had no intent of doing such a thing. I haven’t even seen one story they did critical of Sandmann that contained a single inaccuracy. They aren’t angry that WaPo lies, they are trying to bully them to set a precedent chilling newspapers that might tell a critical truth about someone else on the right some time in the future.
Hence this lawsuit. The WaPo has been knowingly and intentionally publishing false information, with the intention to defame their targets, for years.

EatTheRich

President
Hence this lawsuit. The WaPo has been knowingly and intentionally publishing false information, with the intention to defame their targets, for years.
What “false information” about Sandmann did they publish with the intent of defaming him? The VIDEO that made him look bad?

EatTheRich

President
The only bad was Chief Stolen Valor, surely you want to eat WaPo
Getting rid of a free press would give the ruling billionaires free reign for their propaganda. The attack on WaPo is an attack on anyone who dissents from the PC narrative.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Getting rid of a free press would give the ruling billionaires free reign for their propaganda. The attack on WaPo is an attack on anyone who dissents from the PC narrative.

but the PC narrative is that all white people are racist and hate every other color but themselves, they also control all the means of earning and keep all of the races in subjugation..

I think that fake and false narrative needs to be destroyed

EatTheRich

President
but the PC narrative is that all white people are racist and hate every other color but themselves, they also control all the means of earning and keep all of the races in subjugation..

I think that fake and false narrative needs to be destroyed
Actually, it is very frowned upon to express that point of view and mainstream voices will jump down your throat if you do so. Although that view is generally a caricature of the anti-racist views prevalent on the far left (and nowhere else) ... for example, very few people hold that all white people “hate other color but themselves” ... there is some truth to it. White-owned businesses do employ 97% of Americans, for example.

EatTheRich

President
Yes, the tampered video was part of it. The accompanying articles that defamed and slandered innocent children were more.
There was no “tampered video” released by WaPo or any other major news agency. The articles reported only verifiable facts; the truth cannot be defamatory.

There was no “tampered video” released by WaPo or any other major news agency. The articles reported only verifiable facts; the truth cannot be defamatory.
Of course it was tampered. The complete video is nearly two hours long. Please provide a link to WaPo's website showing the entire video.