• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Lawyers for Nick Sandmann, sue Washington Post for $250 million

EatTheRich

President
Of course it was tampered. The complete video is nearly two hours long. Please provide a link to WaPo's website showing the entire video.
The most complete video is the one posted by Indian Country Today ... which portrays the Covington kids in the worst light of any of the videos posted.

It is not tampering to edit a video for length. But the video you guys like to point to as exonerating the Covington kids ... even though it actually makes them look worse than Thebes video most of us saw first ... is also shorter than the fullest video available.

The most complete video is the one posted by Indian Country Today ... which portrays the Covington kids in the worst light of any of the videos posted.
Why are you dodging my request to provide a WaPo link to the full video? You said they didn't tamper with it.

Stop lying!

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Actually, it is very frowned upon to express that point of view and mainstream voices will jump down your throat if you do so. Although that view is generally a caricature of the anti-racist views prevalent on the far left (and nowhere else) ... for example, very few people hold that all white people “hate other color but themselves” ... there is some truth to it. White-owned businesses do employ 97% of Americans, for example.
I think that narrative is false has we're positively awash with negativity towards whites towards conservatives towards the religious in particularly Catholic. It's a constant flow of blame and scapegoating and maligning any & everything that doesn't align with the current PC view than anybody that does not align with the current PC view is a racist or a liar or a thief or an oppressor. I count your posts among them

Lawyers for 16-year-old Nicholas Sandmann, the Covington Catholic High School junior who faced off with Omaha Nation elder Nathan Phillips on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial last month, have filed a $250 million lawsuit against The Washington Post, one of many newspapers to report on viral video of the incident.

“This is only the beginning,” said the attorneys, Lin Wood and Todd McMurtry, on their firm’s website, noting that it was the “first lawsuit” on Sandmann’s behalf.

The suit was filed in U.S. District Court in Kentucky, Reuters reported, and it states that the sum – which is for “compensatory and punitive damages” – is what Amazon.com founder Jeff Bezos paid to buy the newspaper.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/lawyers-for-nick-sandmann-high-school-junior-who-faced-off-with-native-elder-on-lincoln-memorial-steps-sue-washington-post-for-dollar250-million/ar-BBTPnTn?ocid=spartanntp

Pay him 500 million just to shut him up. Heck I'll withdraw this post for 2 million usd, once it's in the bank. Lefty will get what he deserves on this one.
The kid is getting used so the lawyer can get some paper.

Typical conservative stupids

EatTheRich

President
Why are you dodging my request to provide a WaPo link to the full video? You said they didn't tamper with it.

Stop lying!
The full video would have made the kids look worse. If Phillips had Daddy Warbucks backing him, on your theory he could sue every news outlet that didn’t post the Indian Country Today video which shows the kids immediately begin racist heckling when they show up, before working themselves into a violent frenzy.

EatTheRich

President
I think that narrative is false has we're positively awash with negativity towards whites towards conservatives towards the religious in particularly Catholic. It's a constant flow of blame and scapegoating and maligning any & everything that doesn't align with the current PC view than anybody that does not align with the current PC view is a racist or a liar or a thief or an oppressor. I count your posts among them
My posts routinely are vilified, for example by your dishonest mischaracterization of them. Because the unspoken rule is that no white person, and no Christian, must EVER be portrayed in a negative light regardless of what they do.

The full video would have made the kids look worse. If Phillips had Daddy Warbucks backing him, on your theory he could sue every news outlet that didn’t post the Indian Country Today video which shows the kids immediately begin racist heckling when they show up, before working themselves into a violent frenzy.
The children behind him were heckling the NA Vet

I don't see how that makes any of the MAGA Cultist spawn look good

Prove it. Post the entire video and provide your analysis.

We've already determined you lied when you said the WaPo didn't tamper with the video. Perhaps you can provide some value now...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
My posts routinely are vilified, for example by your dishonest mischaracterization of them. Because the unspoken rule is that no white person, and no Christian, must EVER be portrayed in a negative light regardless of what they do.
No. Lie. You keep expanding the scope if blame..then get all affronted when called on it

It is not tampering to edit a video for length. But the video you guys like to point to as exonerating the Covington kids ... even though it actually makes them look worse than Thebes video most of us saw first ... is also shorter than the fullest video available.
For 30 seconds I tried to entertain MAGA Cultist having some kind of logic behind the "watch the full video" thing the kept pushing.

It ... DOES ... make the kids look worse because there was context around what the NA Vet did and the MAGA Cult spawn were still taunting him

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
NA =/ Nam ...

Can MAGA Cultist even read any more or is that to much learning and ish?
Chief Stolen Valor claimed he was Recon in Vietnam and the lying sonofabitch never left stateside.........does everything have to be explained to you like a damn kid?

Chief Stolen Valor claimed he was Recon in Vietnam and the lying sonofabitch never left stateside......
Another Damn lie !!!

can you get anything correct without looking like a rube?

https://www.mediaite.com/online/washington-post-issues-key-correction-native-elder-nathan-phillips-did-not-serve-in-vietnam/

"...During an interview with CNN, Phillips said he was a “Vietnam-times veteran,” with the accompanying chyron misquoting him as saying “I am a Vietnam veteran…”
CNN already.."

....does everything have to be explained to you like a damn kid?
Do you believe everything winger world tells you like a damn kid?

Gullible ass

Clinton is waiting to give you some pizza in the basement with JFK <--- Dawg will believe this

Last edited:

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Chief Stolen Valor claimed he was Recon in Vietnam and the lying sonofabitch never left stateside.........does everything have to be explained to you like a damn kid?

It is funny to see leftists stand by a Nam vet. Even a fake one. They usually spit on such people.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Another Damn lie !!!

can you get anything correct without looking like a rube?

https://www.mediaite.com/online/washington-post-issues-key-correction-native-elder-nathan-phillips-did-not-serve-in-vietnam/

"...During an interview with CNN, Phillips said he was a “Vietnam-times veteran,” with the accompanying chyron misquoting him as saying “I am a Vietnam veteran…”
CNN already.."

Do you believe everything winger world tells you like a damn kid?

Gullible ass

Clinton is waiting to give you some pizza in the basement with JFK <--- Dawg will believe this
I notice you didn't post a link, or any other evidence to corroborate your lies.