• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Leadership in my state is paralyzed into inaction.

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
You call it whatever you like, it's not going to end till Suburbia takes a knee.
a lot of you will die before that happens, and as long as there are any Americans around it will never happen.

you have no idea what you're trying to start but every combat vet out there is ready able and more than willing to heed the call to protect the American way of life.

Every American vet is like a Dr Jekyll living his or her life peacefully, buried deep down and safely locked away is Mr Hyde.

Trust me sunshine you do not want to see him wake up, You have no idea at all of the horrific terrors you will awaken.

The butchers bill would make the great Kahn drool with envy.

you walk a dangerous path

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
a lot of you will die before that happens, and as long as there are any Americans around it will never happen.

you have no idea what you're trying to start but every combat vet out there is ready able and more than willing to heed the call to protect the American way of life.

Every American vet is like a Dr Jekyll living his or her life peacefully, buried deep down and safely locked away is Mr Hyde.

Trust me sunshine you do not want to see him wake up, You have no idea at all of the horrific terrors you will awaken.

The butchers bill would make the great Kahn drool with envy.

you walk a dangerous path
What is that even supposed to mean 'suburbia takes a knee'. some daft stuff..

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
Suburbia(white america) needs to acknowledge their grievances. The fastest way to do that is have Trump lead right-wingers show solidarity and take a knee during the national anthem.
only when he'll has frozen solid bub. The only solidarity you're liable to see is the eradication of commies and Antifa scum