• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Leadership in my state is paralyzed into inaction.

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
Evil is overtaking Philadelphia PA.

Those charged with protecting it's citizens sit idle.
Time for the citizens to protect themselves, the good Korean people out west did and it worked, The cops can't or are not allowed to stop it, ( I blame the damned politicians), it's time for the good people of America to start stacking bodies.
If this crap comes to my doorstep I will protect me and mine using any means at hand.

Phil this crap is starting to look like a war, are you ready?

I've seen the stories about Philly for years now with teens flash mobbing downtown where they then swarm people to steal their phones, purses, and the occasional beating. The overtaking has been going on for a long while.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Exactly, there is no point to their organization existence.
Good, so all in Louisville will be fired tonight

Last edited:

RickWA

Snagglesooth

That’s how it always is here in the Portland area. Every time leftists riot, the sitting mayor issues a “stand down” order to the chief of police - who obliges. Then we see cops sitting and watching as people are beaten, store fronts are destroyed, businesses torched, and looting goes unabated. It’s been this way for years - across varied mayoral regimes. That’s how lefty rolls.

Good, so all in Louisville will be fired tonight

They should be. They are firing rubber bullets at the local news crews here.
https://www.wave3.com/2020/05/29/lmpd-officer-fires-pepper-balls-wave-news-reporter-photographer-during-louisville-protest/

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Time for the citizens to protect themselves, the good Korean people out west did and it worked, The cops can't or are not allowed to stop it, ( I blame the damned politicians), it's time for the good people of America to start stacking bodies.
If this crap comes to my doorstep I will protect me and mine using any means at hand.

We'll see.

Jack4freedom

Governor

Fortunately I live in the country but I certainly agree with you about exercising your right to defend youself, your family and your property. These idiots are going crazy in LA. I know a lot of kids that I used to coach who are LAPD, LASD and LAFD. These men and women should not be out there dodging bullets because of what some jackass did in Minnesota. From what I have heard, most of these burners and looters are not even Black people just common thieves and scumbags. I hope you do not have to put up with any of this idiocy.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
That’s how it always is here in the Portland area. Every time leftists riot, the sitting mayor issues a “stand down” order to the chief of police - who obliges. Then we see cops sitting and watching as people are beaten, store fronts are destroyed, businesses torched, and looting goes unabated. It’s been this way for years - across varied mayoral regimes. That’s how lefty rolls.
This is something else.