• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Lefties............this is YOU

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
The question changed based on our conversation, Craig.
Thanks for your answer.
Uh...you're welcome.

Sorry...I was working off this comment...

So far I have a lot of shrapnel thrown around but NOT ONE PERSON has said they believe something other than what my top post contends and stated what that belief is.

Jen

Senator
Uh...you're welcome.

Sorry...I was working off this comment...

So far I have a lot of shrapnel thrown around but NOT ONE PERSON has said they believe something other than what my top post contends and stated what that belief is.
You seemed to say you believe something other than what the top post said, I went through the whole thing with you and you came right back to it. Viable = 22 to 28 weeks, but the killing of a viable baby is still abortion (not infanticide) and you have never said that abortion at any point is wrong......................so you agree with the statement in the top post about abortion...........along with the other Lefties.

Not sure why you were even arguing that you were not mainstream Lefty there.

Incorrect.
Nice dodge. I'll consider my answer correct until you succeed in responding to the question being asked.

By the way, you might want to think about why it is you don't have the balls to state your belief in the open. Shame...even a pro-abortion zealot like you realizes it's wrong, and you're ashamed to say it out loud...

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
You seemed to say you believe something other than what the top post said, I went through the whole thing with you and you came right back to it. Viable = 22 to 28 weeks, but the killing of a viable baby is still abortion (not infanticide) and you have never said that abortion at any point is wrong......................so you agree with the statement in the top post about abortion...........along with the other Lefties.

Not sure why you were even arguing that you were not mainstream Lefty there.
If you won't digest what I write, why should I bother?

STOP at 28 weeks...as I have said about 5 times in this thread now.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Nice dodge. I'll consider my answer correct until you succeed in responding to the question being asked.

By the way, you might want to think about why it is you don't have the balls to state your belief in the open. Shame...even a pro-abortion zealot like you realizes it's wrong, and you're ashamed to say it out loud...
It's in the thread you dunderhead...

Multiple times...

Jen

Senator
No...not "anytime"...

Why lie?
No lie.
You haven't stated otherwise.
You still call killing a viable baby in the womb "abortion" and since you believe abortion is okay, it signifies you believe killing a viable unborn baby as just another abortion.

I asked you to state EXACTLY what you believe and you refused to say that abortion at a late date is wrong. So you must believe it's right.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
No lie.
You haven't stated otherwise.
You still call killing a viable baby in the womb "abortion" and since you believe abortion is okay, it signifies you believe killing a viable unborn baby as just another abortion.

I asked you to state EXACTLY what you believe and you refused to say that abortion at a late date is wrong. So you must believe it's right.
28 weeks is the end...as I have said repeatedly.

Jen

Senator
If you won't digest what I write, why should I bother?

STOP at 28 weeks...as I have said about 5 times in this thread now.
I tried to verify that......and you denied it.
So are you saying that you believe abortion after 28 weeks is wrong?
Just yes or no so there's no confusion.
Yes= it's wrong after 28 weeks
No = abortion is okay after 28 weeks.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
I tried to verify that......and you denied it.
So are you saying that you believe abortion after 28 weeks is wrong?
Just yes or no so there's no confusion.
Yes= it's wrong after 28 weeks
No = abortion is okay after 28 weeks.
I denied nothing.

YES...in my opinion and as has been stated over and over again...through the use of the term VIABILITY...which begins at 22 weeks with a near zero chance of survival to 28 weeks which shows about a 90% chance of survival outside the womb...to be what I consider the cut off.

This is second trimester....not "anytime"...not two minutes before birth...

Jen

Senator
I denied nothing.

YES...in my opinion and as has been stated over and over again...through the use of the term VIABILITY...which begins at 22 weeks with a near zero chance of survival to 28 weeks which shows about a 90% chance of survival outside the womb...to be what I consider the cut off.

This is second trimester....not "anytime"...not two minutes before birth...
Thank you.

BobbyT

Governor
Then tell me about ONE lefty.
What is YOUR belief?
Exactly what is it?
I believe that we need some gun controls. I don't believe in confiscating all guns. My spouse and both children own guns and I don't see why they shouldn't.

I support abortion up to the point of viability and after that if the fetus is not going to survive after birth and the woman wants to abort or if the woman's life is in danger and she wants to abort.

What do you believe on both issues?

I support abortion up to the point of viability and after that if the fetus is not going to survive after birth and the woman wants to abort or if the woman's life is in danger and she wants to abort.
Survive for how long? No one survives forever after birth. What's your age survival limit for killing a child? Two days? Two weeks? Two years?