• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Leftist 'elites' and their fake outrage over the shithole comment...

Barbella

Senator
Let's assume Trump said it. So what? Ordinary Americans talk like that ALL THE TIME.

Which is why most sane people can't understand, much less share, the hypocritical and obviously fake bullshit 'gasps' thundering from the direction of the Left. Normal people are too busy worrying about REAL problems, not shithole mutterings.

EatTheRich

President
Let's assume Trump said it. So what? Ordinary Americans talk like that ALL THE TIME.

Which is why most sane people can't understand, much less share, the hypocritical and obviously fake bullshit 'gasps' thundering from the direction of the Left. Normal people are too busy worrying about REAL problems, not shithole mutterings.

Again, the issue is not the word he used, but the imperial arrogance he betrayed.

D

Deleted member 21794

This is the lesson leftists refuse to learn. Everyone who voted for Trump knows he's blunt. Haiti IS a shit hole country. Many countries in Africa ARE shit hole countries. Americans in general are simply not going to get mad at a politician who tells the truth.

D

Deleted member 21794

Again, the issue is not the word he used, but the imperial arrogance he betrayed.
I see. So you're against White House arrogance, right? We shouldn't piss off other countries, right?

So please direct me to your posts protesting Obama sending the bust of Churchill back to England.

EatTheRich

President
I see. So you're against White House arrogance, right? We shouldn't piss off other countries, right?

So please direct me to your posts protesting Obama sending the bust of Churchill back to England.
Churchill was a monster. Not at all the same as insulting an entire continent.

D

Deleted member 21794

Churchill was a monster. Not at all the same as insulting an entire continent.
No, it's not the same. But it's arrogance and pretty rude to our number one ally, don't you think?

PS: Many countries in Africa, as well as Haiti, are in fact shit holes.

This is the lesson leftists refuse to learn. Everyone who voted for Trump knows he's blunt. Haiti IS a shit hole country. Many countries in Africa ARE shit hole countries. Americans in general are simply not going to get mad at a politician who tells the truth.
I am not particularly offended by him calling those countries shitholes. It just doesn't add any value to the immigration debate. He opens his mouth and stupid shit spews out. It doesn't reflect well on his or Republican leadership.

What did Trump accomplish by calling those countries shitholes? Not a damn thing. It just wasted everyone's time. Sometimes if he would just shut the f*ck up the world would be a better place.

sear

Mayor
Donald Trump is seldom if ever presidential.
The comment referred to in the above quotation is an excellent example.
And the criticism is not exclusively from "leftist elites".

"I think it's time for him [Donald Trump ("R"-NY) Republican 2016 presidential candidate] to look like a serious candidate for president." Majority Leader McConnell (R-KY)

“You claim the mantle of the party of family values, and this is the guy you nominate”. President Obama commenting on the Republican party's nomination of Donald Trump (during headline news of Trump boasting about inappropriate behavior w/ women) FOX / Google 16/10/13

"I'm not going to pay for that %$#@ wall!" former Mexico President Vicente Fox ~160225, commenting on Republican U.S. presidential candidate Donald Trump's claim that as U.S. president he'd build a multi-$Billion dollar wall on the U.S. / Mexico border, and get Mexico to pay for it

Much more recently Presidente Fox said it's Trump's mouth that's the s***hole.
This criticism is not only from "leftist elites".