• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Leftist lust for illegals and their sanctuary cities is killing America

FakeName

Governor
Lefty is merely creating demand for the most coveted of lefty sacraments - abortion.

More and more it becomes clear. From loosening public morality standards, to fighting for men to be able to be in ladies’ restrooms, to having open and unfettered borders such that anyone can cross, to ever more graphic, debased iterations of sex education (beginning even in kindergarten and early primary school), to working feverishly to expel God and any even symbolic vestiges of God from all public spaces...

Lefty loves abortion and is intent on stampeding maximum clientele that direction. Filthy is as filthy does.
Who the hell is Lefty?

You seem smarter than that

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Why is that? I respect the first amendment allowing you to babble about idiotic BS is this room. That doesn’t mean I enjoy reading it. I could go on with a whole lot of other examples...

Think, brah.
Who made you read it?

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
if you need see dumb look in a mirror El Paso pussycat lover

wasn't my post
I own you pussycat w/your 13 dislikes on first page of alerts and allowed to abuse rating w/their new rule #15

whatever
You mad? I own you. : )

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
A question I ask but never get an answer, what do you do in Heaven for Eternity?
In Hell, there's an enormous banquet table. On this table are set succulent fruits, savory meats, sweet pastries, and all sorts of delicacies. All the residents of Hell are seated around the table. But...their arms are locked at the elbows so that they're stuck straight out and the people in Hell can't get the food to their mouths.

In Heaven, there's an enormous banquet table. On this table are set succulent fruits, savory meats, sweet pastries, and all sorts of delicacies. All the residents of Heaven are seated around the table. But...their arms are locked at the elbows so that they're stuck straight out and the people in Heaven can't get the food to their mouths.

So what's the difference between Heaven and Hell?
In Heaven, the people feed each other.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Pretty much the same as you do in REAL life. There is no heaven or after life.
Christians are glad to hear you say that and will never have to hear or see from you after you die. (could be any day now)

Mick

The Right is always right
Why is that? I respect the first amendment allowing you to babble about idiotic BS is this room. That doesn’t mean I enjoy reading it.
So you don't enjoy your own rights under the 1st amendment? Let me guess. That's "different". Pea brain.

Lulz

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
People who call others out for typos should be sure never make any themselves.

"God is a DEMOCRATIC"?????

Good job. How is your glass house holding up?
That was your point right? Because everything the left says is a fairytale.

Really, God is not a democratic because he sent his son Jesus Christ to die for your sins, so you could be free from sin, however you thought it was a better idea to make people slaves.

FakeName

Governor
That was your point right? Because everything the left says is a fairytale.

Really, God is not a democratic because he sent his son Jesus Christ to die for your sins, so you could be free from sin, however you thought it was a better idea to make people slaves.
So you dont realize the sentence "god is a DEMOCRATIC" is grammatically incorrect?

Really?

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
People who call others out for typos should be sure never make any themselves.

"God is a DEMOCRATIC"?????
You need to catch up. You're like the guy who shows up late to the business meeting and starts questioning and criticizing and opining about what was covered and settled already.
- "tRump" - Been doing that for years. Very immature; not a typo.
- "Democratic" - Always says it that way. No one knows why but it's not a big deal, and not a typo.
- "Nazi" - Not news to anyone.
And so forth.
I'm always happy to see new blood here but you might want to familiarize yourself with the crowd before you work it, look into the ocean before diving in with the sharks, so to speak.

EatTheRich

President
1. Legal immigration is safer than illegal immigration ... illegal immigration is caused by restrictions on legal immigration, which are arbitrarily imposed for the sole purpose of encouraging illegal at the expense of legal immigration.
2. Undocumented immigrants still commit crimes of violence at lower rates than natural-born citizens.
3. Cities with sanctuary policies are safer than cities without them.

EatTheRich

President
Lefty is merely creating demand for the most coveted of lefty sacraments - abortion.

More and more it becomes clear. From loosening public morality standards, to fighting for men to be able to be in ladies’ restrooms, to having open and unfettered borders such that anyone can cross, to ever more graphic, debased iterations of sex education (beginning even in kindergarten and early primary school), to working feverishly to expel God and any even symbolic vestiges of God from all public spaces...

Lefty loves abortion and is intent on stampeding maximum clientele that direction. Filthy is as filthy does.
Explicit sex education means fewer abortions. Open borders would presumably mean fewer abortions. Leftists are not fighting for men to be able to use women’s restrooms. Right-wingers are fighting to force men to use women’s restrooms at the expense of their safety.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
1. Legal immigration is safer than illegal immigration ... illegal immigration is caused by restrictions on legal immigration, which are arbitrarily imposed for the sole purpose of encouraging illegal at the expense of legal immigration.
2. Undocumented immigrants still commit crimes of violence at lower rates than natural-born citizens.
3. Cities with sanctuary policies are safer than cities without them.
3. Pure BS

https://hotair.com/archives/jazz-shaw/2015/09/12/sanctuary-city-enjoys-skyrocketing-rates-of-murder-rape/

So, if an illegal citizen robs a Bank in a sanctuary city, it's not robbery, it's an undocumented withdrawal ?