• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

leftist next time get a better "RAPE VICTIM"

keep that lie going Kavanaugh before this liberal assassination attempt was highly investigated and well respected. Maybe you should watch those videos I posted in this thread.
You should read what Ralph Nader has to say about Kavanaugh. Namely, he's not a conservative; he's a corporatist. With Preppy Brett it is all about siding with rich whores like Trump over workers, consumers, patients, mototrists, the poor, minority voters, and fence-line communities. Should Democrats take control of the House and Senate, Kavanaugh will be impeached and prosecuted for perjury.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/newly-released-emails-show-brett-kavanaugh-may-have-perjured-himself-at-least-four-times

https://www.afj.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/SCOTUS-Nominee-Kavanaugh.pdf

"Kavanaugh dissented from rulings upholding the Affordable Care Act, which provides healthcare for millions of Americans.

"In another dissent, he argued that the entity created to protect consumers from unscrupulous banks after the biggest financial crisis since the Great Depression–the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau–is unconstitutional.

"In the fight for a free and open internet, Kavanaugh sided against the FCC’s net neutrality rule.

"When a court found that the merger of two major health insurance companies would violate antitrust laws, Kavanaugh dissented.

"When a consumer group fought for stricter tire safety standards, Kavanaugh ultimately ruled against them.

"Kavanaugh’s record shows disdain for working Americans, opposing basic protections for workers banding together to hold their employers accountable, consistently ruling against claims of worker discrimination and safety, and finding against workers who stand up against corporate mistreatment.

"Won’t Stand UP To Donald Trump"
Why would one pussy-grabbing swamp dweller stand against another?

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
You should read what Ralph Nader has to say about Kavanaugh. Namely, he's not a conservative; he's a corporatist. With Preppy Brett it is all about siding with rich whores like Trump over workers, consumers, patients, mototrists, the poor, minority voters, and fence-line communities. Should Democrats take control of the House and Senate, Kavanaugh will be impeached and prosecuted for perjury.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/newly-released-emails-show-brett-kavanaugh-may-have-perjured-himself-at-least-four-times
watch the video that I posted it's funny that Kavanaugh was highly respected in the past but not now
He was appointed in 2006
FYI if Kavanaugh attempts to be impeached democrats will be killed

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
https://www.afj.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/SCOTUS-Nominee-Kavanaugh.pdf

"Kavanaugh dissented from rulings upholding the Affordable Care Act, which provides healthcare for millions of Americans.

"In another dissent, he argued that the entity created to protect consumers from unscrupulous banks after the biggest financial crisis since the Great Depression–the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau–is unconstitutional.

"In the fight for a free and open internet, Kavanaugh sided against the FCC’s net neutrality rule.

"When a court found that the merger of two major health insurance companies would violate antitrust laws, Kavanaugh dissented.

"When a consumer group fought for stricter tire safety standards, Kavanaugh ultimately ruled against them.

"Kavanaugh’s record shows disdain for working Americans, opposing basic protections for workers banding together to hold their employers accountable, consistently ruling against claims of worker discrimination and safety, and finding against workers who stand up against corporate mistreatment.

"Won’t Stand UP To Donald Trump"
Why would one pussy-grabbing swamp dweller stand against another?
Jackass what does that have to do with the congressional hearing of what Ford accused Justice Kavanaugh of doing?

watch the video that I posted it's funny that Kavanaugh was highly respected in the past but not now
He was appointed in 2006
FYI if Kavanaugh attempts to be impeached democrats will be killed
Kavanaugh has never been highly respect by anyone other than another Republican partisan hack. He lied repeatedly during his confirmation for the DC Circuit, and he continued to prevaricate during his latest preppy performance.
"BRETT KAVANAUGH SHOULD FACE CONGRESSIONAL INVESTIGATION, MAJORITY OF AMERICANS SAY: POLL"
https://www.newsweek.com/poll-americans-support-kavanaugh-investigation-1167978

Last edited:

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
And Hillary to win in landslide lol
What ever happened to "drain the swamp"?

OCTOBER 3, 2018
Brett Kavanaugh is the Swamp

"With the exception of a couple of years as partner in a large law firm (doing political work even there), Kavanaugh’s spent his entire career in government and politics. Law clerk.

"Working on Kenneth Starr’s investigations of Bill Clinton.

"Bush campaign lawyer during the 2000 Florida fiasco.

"Associate White House counsel.

"Assistant to the President. White House Staff Secretary.

"Federal appeals court judge.

"Kavanaugh is 'in the club' and has been from birth.:mad:

"His arrogant and even angry demeanor in the Senate hearings seems less about the sexual battery allegations than about the gall and temerity of anyone to question his entitlement to a Supreme Court throne."

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
What ever happened to "drain the swamp"?

OCTOBER 3, 2018

"With the exception of a couple of years as partner in a large law firm (doing political work even there), Kavanaugh’s spent his entire career in government and politics. Law clerk.

"Working on Kenneth Starr’s investigations of Bill Clinton.

"Bush campaign lawyer during the 2000 Florida fiasco.

"Associate White House counsel.

"Assistant to the President. White House Staff Secretary.

"Federal appeals court judge.

"Kavanaugh is 'in the club' and has been from birth.:mad:

"His arrogant and even angry demeanor in the Senate hearings seems less about the sexual battery allegations than about the gall and temerity of anyone to question his entitlement to a Supreme Court throne."
the swamp is being drained several on the Clinton investigation have been fired or resigned or lost rank

the swamp is being drained several on the Clinton investigation have been fired or resigned or lost rank
Georgetown Prep.
Legacy admission to Yale.
Kavanaugh is pure swamp.

OCTOBER 3, 2018
by THOMAS KNAPP

"In the hearings, Kavanaugh tried to pass himself off as a regular guy who worked his way up the ladder on merit, not connections: 'I got into Yale Law School,' he pointed out. 'That’s the number one law school in the country. I had no connections there. I got there by busting my tail in college.'

"Nope, no connections.

"It’s just coincidence that he’s a Yale 'legacy' (his grandfather graduated Yale in 1928), that he attended high school at the exclusive Georgetown Prep (his father graduated Georgetown University), and that his father headed a large DC lobbying group representing more than 600 companies (the Cosmetic, Toiletry, and Fragrance Association, now known as the Personal Care Products Council).

"Surely Brett Kavanaugh would have risen to the top of his field even if he’d been born in a public housing project and attended public schools, right?"

Right?

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Georgetown Prep.
Legacy admission to Yale.
Kavanaugh is pure swamp.

OCTOBER 3, 2018
by THOMAS KNAPP

"In the hearings, Kavanaugh tried to pass himself off as a regular guy who worked his way up the ladder on merit, not connections: 'I got into Yale Law School,' he pointed out. 'That’s the number one law school in the country. I had no connections there. I got there by busting my tail in college.'

"Nope, no connections.

"It’s just coincidence that he’s a Yale 'legacy' (his grandfather graduated Yale in 1928), that he attended high school at the exclusive Georgetown Prep (his father graduated Georgetown University), and that his father headed a large DC lobbying group representing more than 600 companies (the Cosmetic, Toiletry, and Fragrance Association, now known as the Personal Care Products Council).

"Surely Brett Kavanaugh would have risen to the top of his field even if he’d been born in a public housing project and attended public schools, right?"

Right?
He has been investigated by the FBI everytime he was appointed he's been given a grade A rating from the Bar association and what exactly does the swamp coincide with the ford allegation hearing? I realize you are trying to use it as a fear tactic I can assure you it isn't working.

A

AnnieOakley

The left needs a fake rape accuser who isn't a drunk slut and who can remember where she was, when it was and who else was there.

All she claims to remember is that one of the thousands of boys who've felt her up was Kavanaugh.

redtide

Mayor
The left needs a fake rape accuser who isn't a drunk slut and who can remember where she was, when it was and who else was there.

All she claims to remember is that one of the thousands of boys who've felt her up was Kavanaugh.
or is capable of at least remebering her lines that Diane franenstien wrote for her

He has been investigated by the FBI everytime he was appointed he's been given a grade A rating from the Bar association and what exactly does the swamp coincide with the ford allegation hearing? I realize you are trying to use it as a fear tactic I can assure you it isn't working.
"American Bar Association reopening Kavanaugh evaluation due to 'temperament'"

I realize Republicans look at attempted rape as a rite of passage, but I assure you a majority of Americans disagree.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/410130-american-bar-association-re-opening-kavanaugh-evaluation-due-to-temperament