• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

leftist next time get a better "RAPE VICTIM"

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
"American Bar Association reopening Kavanaugh evaluation due to 'temperament'"

I realize Republicans look at attempted rape as a rite of passage, but I assure you a majority of Americans disagree.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/410130-american-bar-association-re-opening-kavanaugh-evaluation-due-to-temperament
no better do your fact checking not all from the ABA agreed with that just some anti trumpers. It's freaking amazing all the praise he got by those people up until Trump appointed him. Any disapproval to him is not about him but about Trump.
So you can take those polls and shove them up your ass hey there is always that.

redtide

Mayor
Is it wrong that I am hoping that the democrats loose even more seats in both houses because I want to see them become even more un-hinged? Sure I want to see all the great progress continue but the entertainment factor of seeing sicko libbers crying and rioting in the streets is priceless and always answers their question about why anyone would need a high capacity magazine.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Is it wrong that I am hoping that the democrats loose even more seats in both houses because I want to see them become even more un-hinged? Sure I want to see all the great progress continue but the entertainment factor of seeing sicko libbers crying and rioting in the streets is priceless and always answers their question about why anyone would need a high capacity magazine.
Nov. 6

no better do your fact checking not all from the ABA agreed with that just some anti trumpers. It's freaking amazing all the praise he got by those people up until Trump appointed him. Any disapproval to him is not about him but about Trump.
So you can take those polls and shove them up your ass hey there is always that.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/410130-american-bar-association-re-opening-kavanaugh-evaluation-due-to-temperament

Kavanaugh's lies about his complicity in Bush administration crimes like torture and warrantless surveillance will come into view at the end of this month when the National Archives releases full emails and all relevant documents.

Preppy Brett's involvement with these policies should have made him too toxic for any sane POTUS to consider for the highest court in the land, so what does that tell you about Trump's mental health?

I'll bet you believe he's not.
I think it's more likely he was a millionaire before he turned 9, and his father was paying his way for decades thereafter.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/10/02/us/politics/donald-trump-tax-schemes-fred-trump.html

"The president has long sold himself as a self-made billionaire, but a Times investigation found that he received at least $413 million in today’s dollars from his father’s real estate empire, much of it through tax dodges in the 1990s."

redtide

Mayor
I think it's more likely he was a millionaire before he turned 9, and his father was paying his way for decades thereafter.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/10/02/us/politics/donald-trump-tax-schemes-fred-trump.html

"The president has long sold himself as a self-made billionaire, but a Times investigation found that he received at least $413 million in today’s dollars from his father’s real estate empire, much of it through tax dodges in the 1990s."
why do you post hate agenda based links as facts?

A

AnnieOakley

After the election, I couldn't stop watching youtube videos of liberal snowflakes crying and screaming in the streets.

One man was running around on an interstate yelling "kill me, kill me".

redtide

Mayor
After the election, I couldn't stop watching youtube videos of liberal snowflakes crying and screaming in the streets.

One man was running around on an interstate yelling "kill me, kill me".
what a lot of wackadoodles and to think that this is who the dems want US to be