• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

leftist next time get a better "RAPE VICTIM"

Minus 9. Compared to Clinton almost every politico is an angel.
Trump, however, is a con man masquerading as a politico; his administration is the most corrupt in US History.
"A Year in Trump Corruption
Here’s every time Trump has profited off the presidency."

https://washingtonmonthly.com/magazine/january-february-march-2018/a-year-in-trump-corruption/

Corruption Type 2: Domestic "Emoluments
"'The President shall, at stated Times, receive for his Services, a Compensation, which shall neither be increased nor diminished during the Period for which he shall have been elected, and he shall not receive within that Period any other Emolument from the United States, or any of them.'"

"–U.S. Constitution, Article II, Section 1

"August 5, 2013: Trump Old Post Office LLC signs a 60-year lease with a government agency to open the Trump International Hotel in Washington, D.C., from which Trump has yet to divest his interests."

Trump, however, is a con man masquerading as a politico; his administration is the most corrupt in US History.
"A Year in Trump Corruption
Here’s every time Trump has profited off the presidency."

https://washingtonmonthly.com/magazine/january-february-march-2018/a-year-in-trump-corruption/

Corruption Type 2: Domestic "Emoluments
"'The President shall, at stated Times, receive for his Services, a Compensation, which shall neither be increased nor diminished during the Period for which he shall have been elected, and he shall not receive within that Period any other Emolument from the United States, or any of them.'"

"–U.S. Constitution, Article II, Section 1

"August 5, 2013: Trump Old Post Office LLC signs a 60-year lease with a government agency to open the Trump International Hotel in Washington, D.C., from which Trump has yet to divest his interests."
Yawn - What he is is that he is not Hillary ............. and as things stand, in the world today, and all things considered, he is not that bad.

Yawn - What he is is that he is not Hillary ............. and as things stand, in the world today, and all things considered, he is not that bad.
So far, Republicans have controlled both houses of the US Congress. That will likely change next month. If so, Trump's White House will be receiving a steady stream of subpoenas, and his responses will become much more extreme and unpredictable. I think it's still likely that four years of Trump is better than eight years of Hillary for a majority of Americans, but it is also a huge mistake to ever underestimate Donald Trump, both in terms of what he can accomplish and what he can destroy.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
So far, Republicans have controlled both houses of the US Congress. That will likely change next month. If so, Trump's White House will be receiving a steady stream of subpoenas, and his responses will become much more extreme and unpredictable. I think it's still likely that four years of Trump is better than eight years of Hillary for a majority of Americans, but it is also a huge mistake to ever underestimate Donald Trump, both in terms of what he can accomplish and what he can destroy.
That's funny going back to bad and giving childish acting people control of the government. What will you do when a democrat targets you?

connieb

Senator
After the election, I couldn't stop watching youtube videos of liberal snowflakes crying and screaming in the streets.

One man was running around on an interstate yelling "kill me, kill me".
My husband and I were in Orlando for vacation. We avoided coverage all day. Purposefully. But, as we laid in bed around 11:30 I couldn't resist finding out. So, I flipped on the TV - and the first channel - CNN was showing Trump was possible to win. So then I flipped around more and more and more.. and everyone was saying it - to various degrees. Then we ended up staying up until 3am when it was a sure thing - even though I think CNN refused to call PA and Michigan ( or Minnesota) till the next day. And watching the stunned faces, and tears was just - well.. awesome.

connieb

Senator
If it had been a scripted performance, she’d have known times and places. And she’d have had corroborating witnesses.
Um.. no, because that would have produced things that could have been refuted. It was plausible - but vague enough. Just the way they planned it.

A

AnnieOakley

My husband and I were in Orlando for vacation. We avoided coverage all day. Purposefully. But, as we laid in bed around 11:30 I couldn't resist finding out. So, I flipped on the TV - and the first channel - CNN was showing Trump was possible to win. So then I flipped around more and more and more.. and everyone was saying it - to various degrees. Then we ended up staying up until 3am when it was a sure thing - even though I think CNN refused to call PA and Michigan ( or Minnesota) till the next day. And watching the stunned faces, and tears was just - well.. awesome.
I still look for new meltdown videos but I think I've seen them all.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Impeachment is not a “coup to overthrow the Constitution.” Killing people who attempt to use their Constututional power of impeachment is.
So what evidence do you have would warrant an impeachment?
If you have nothing and try to throw something together it would constitute a coup and will be dealt with severely.
Wishful thinking doesn't warrant such a step.

EatTheRich

President
So what evidence do you have would warrant an impeachment?
If you have nothing and try to throw something together it would constitute a coup and will be dealt with severely.
Wishful thinking doesn't warrant such a step.
There is no shortage of crimes for which Trump could be impeached. Starting with the emoluments clause violations.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
There is no shortage of crimes for which Trump could be impeached. Starting with the emoluments clause violations.
You call yourself truthful but continue to lie? lol
emoluments clause was not written for presidents this is the very act I told you would be dealt with very severely it will be treated as an attempted coup.